Beyblade Random Thoughts

I want Brave Valkyrie 😫
(May. 12, 2020  7:50 PM)snoc Wrote: the problem is, hypersphere beys are still beys, they're just their own thing. they really shouldn't be compared to the previous beys imo.
(technically this also goes for slingshock but you can still do a normal mode battle and just get those rail blockers that come in one of those sets for a normal battle)

What rail blockers? As far as I know, none of the three battle sets came with anything that blocks the rails.
(May. 13, 2020  2:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  7:50 PM)snoc Wrote: the problem is, hypersphere beys are still beys, they're just their own thing. they really shouldn't be compared to the previous beys imo.
(technically this also goes for slingshock but you can still do a normal mode battle and just get those rail blockers that come in one of those sets for a normal battle)

What rail blockers? As far as I know, none of the three battle sets came with anything that blocks the rails.
The champion set had it you know the special color ones
We're just stating the technical specs of the beys.
(May. 13, 2020  3:13 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: Is everyone against me?

And my beyblade?
If we were all against you, you wouldn’t be here. We’re just explaining some knowledge about Beyblade that should be known.
Nah we wouldn’t bombard a fellow blader, if I came off mean about the sword valtryek thing I am sorry, I just despise hasbro for making my favorite Beyblade line trash in hypersphere.
(May. 13, 2020  5:17 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Nah we wouldn’t bombard a fellow blader, if I came off mean about the sword valtryek thing I am sorry, I just despise hasbro for making my favorite Beyblade line trash in hypersphere.

Same, my favorite line of Beyblade is Valkyrie. I just ordered BRAVE!!!!!!!
So I own this brand new unopened Silver Pegasis 105F from a WBBA event from years ago and uhhh...

Here's the image:
https://imgur.com/a/nfj4lr6
Nice (if I could actually see it well enough through the packaging), but this doesn't really need a thread of its own. This probably could've gone in the Random Thoughts thread or the Photo Gallery instead.
(May. 14, 2020  3:44 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: So I own this brand new unopened Silver Pegasis 105F from a WBBA event from years ago and uhhh...

Here's the image:
https://imgur.com/a/nfj4lr6

Moving to Beyblade Random Thoughts. Next time you want to make a thread, ask if it makes sense to do so first. 😃
whats your preference?
Moving this thread "Long Winder or String Launcher?" Out of Burst Customizations (where it does not belong at all) and into Beyblade Random Thoughts.
Figure I'll post here since it has no real other home.... hopefully someone reads this on page 254654 of this thread. I just got our second order of tt beys from a different company. Everything seems legit, the naked spriggan is bagged up from the random booster. My only question is the cho z triple booster is clearly the Korean version with hound dog and the green elephant next to the TT emblem.

That's still legit competition legal parts correct? I feel like I've read a few different posts that really didn't shine a ton of clarity about quality or legitimacy of those products.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
(May. 14, 2020  8:47 PM)Towndrunk Wrote: Figure I'll post here since it has no real other home.... hopefully someone reads this on page 254654 of this thread. I just got our second order of tt beys from a different company. Everything seems legit, the naked spriggan is bagged up from the random booster. My only question is the cho z triple booster is clearly the Korean version with hound dog and the green elephant next to the TT emblem.

That's still legit competition legal parts correct? I feel like I've read a few different posts that really didn't shine a ton of clarity about quality or legitimacy of those products.

The Korean version of the Cho-Z Triple Booster is legit and all parts can be used in WBO tournaments.
(Theory Take With A Grain of Salt)
The new Spriggan will not have rubber if you think about there has been a pattern similar to the Valkyrie line of alternating rubber and plastic drivers.
(lS) No rubber (Sr) Rubber (CZS) No Rubber (LS) Rubber
I honestly hope they go with a design more like Legend Spriggan and have a more recoil heavy design.
(May. 14, 2020  8:58 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: (Theory Take With A Grain of Salt)
The new Spriggan will not have rubber if you think about there has been a pattern similar to the Valkyrie line of alternating rubber and plastic drivers.
(lS) No rubber (Sr) Rubber (CZS) No Rubber (LS) Rubber
I honestly hope they go with a design more like Legend Spriggan and have a more recoil heavy design.
Honestly it really won’t. I would say the only reason the Lord base had rubber on it was to compensate for the fact that its weight was fused with its base. Superking is only bringing back the staple gimmicks of layers with the exception of Valkyrie (and most likely the upcoming Dragon and Achilles beys) which have never had a specific consistent gimmick over the series. This Spriggan will likely only have dual spin as it’s gimmick unless they end up having to fuse certain parts together again.
(May. 14, 2020  8:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  8:47 PM)Towndrunk Wrote: Figure I'll post here since it has no real other home.... hopefully someone reads this on page 254654 of this thread. I just got our second order of tt beys from a different company. Everything seems legit, the naked spriggan is bagged up from the random booster. My only question is the cho z triple booster is clearly the Korean version with hound dog and the green elephant next to the TT emblem.

The Korean version of the Cho-Z Triple Booster is legit and all parts can be used in WBO tournaments.

Thank you. Really excited. Just opened the naked and it was gold. 3 weeks ago we got our first hasbro beys. 3 weeks later we get our first shipments of TT stuff and got gold lord spriggan, bahamut, and now gold naked spriggan... kinda don't even want my daughter playing with them lol.

https://imgur.com/a/z3syATI
(May. 14, 2020  10:26 PM)Towndrunk Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  8:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The Korean version of the Cho-Z Triple Booster is legit and all parts can be used in WBO tournaments.

Thank you. Really excited. Just opened the naked and it was gold. 3 weeks ago we got our first hasbro beys.  3 weeks later we get our first shipments of TT stuff and got gold lord spriggan, bahamut, and now gold naked spriggan... kinda don't even want my daughter playing with them lol.

https://imgur.com/a/z3syATI
Wow, you’re really lucky!
Does anyone else color coordinate bey parts? They look alot better that way sometimes.
Phantom Orion around bearing
Meteo L-drago drake spiral'
Scythe Kronos hurricane new driver
L-drago destructor generate
Diablo Nemesis outer trick
6Jupiter5 This is not a thread that needs to exist in any capacity within the Q&A forum. It belongs in Beyblade random thoughts. I'm going to move it for you. You're going to stop making threads in the wrong place, thanks.
Hey yall, I got the spin track SW145 stuck to the tip HF. I was just making some combos and I couldn't get it out. I used the tool, my hand, a pencil, I even asked my parents for help. But it was all in vain. The spin track is still stuck to the tip. Did I mess up by putting a right spin spin track on a left spin tip? Thank you!!!! <3