Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'd appreciate it if it didn't feel like the beys that kept their gimmicks felt only half kept, such as Xcalius X4 coming with Jaggy, wait, I mean, Sword, and Hades losing the point of "hexaweight" as it's gimmick, and while the exclusives are somewhat neat, it's really telling they stopped making them for a bit during Evolution and can't make their own layer gimmicks. A lot of the fun of gimmicks is how they provide pronounced differences between beys and gives you something to look forward to in new releases.
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:05 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I was just pondering this but does anyone know how perfect phoenix got its name? (because it is not in the anime etc)

takaratomy dubbed it that

what would horusoods god form be ?
would it have insane wings tat make it look like left spin but its super op contact points
(May. 01, 2020  10:56 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:05 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I was just pondering this but does anyone know how perfect phoenix got its name? (because it is not in the anime etc)

takaratomy dubbed it that

would it have insane wings tat make it look like left spin but its super op contact points

Horushood is a stamina type. (I think).
(May. 01, 2020  11:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  10:56 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: takaratomy dubbed it that

Horushood is a stamina type. (I think).
what if it was (almost) A perfect circle
(May. 01, 2020  11:05 PM)peek Wrote: then we would have Cheeto Vertical.
it would be called pi horosood
so i was watching a youtube video, and i will not mention who it was, and they were doing stuff that i found kind of weird and improper for a battle.

dont
1. launch in an attack type before the defense type
2. wait quite a while before they launched the other beyblade in.

do
1. launch in stamina types first, then defense, then attack
2. try to launch the second beyblade in as soon as possible

just to make sure you don't get the wrong idea it is fine to do this but if you are trying to show how powerful a defense or stamina type beyblade is and you launch an attack type first, theres no way the attack type will win
(May. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: so i was watching a youtube video, and i will not mention who it was, and they were doing stuff that i found kind of weird and improper for a battle.

dont

do

just to make sure you don't get the wrong idea it is fine to do this but if you are trying to show how powerful a defense or stamina type beyblade is and you launch an attack type first, theres no way the attack type will win
You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you? People alternate which Bey goes first so that it’s fair. You shouldn’t just rig the battle to make a combo have the advantage.
(May. 02, 2020  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: so i was watching a youtube video, and i will not mention who it was, and they were doing stuff that i found kind of weird and improper for a battle.

dont

do

You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you? People alternate which Bey goes first so that it’s fair. You shouldn’t just rig the battle to make a combo have the advantage.

I agreee with Alexander why would you launch an attack type first, I never do that.
If you're going to do battles, do several, and alternate which one you launch first, or do a couple launches with one of them first and then the same number of launchers with the other one first.

I'm moving this into Beyblade Random Thoughts. heroalexander05, please resist the urge to make guides for people until you have better attention to detail and more experience.
(May. 02, 2020  10:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're going to do battles, do several, and alternate which one you launch first, or do a couple launches with one of them first and then the same number of launchers with the other one first.
I was going to say the same thing, but when I tried posting, you had already moved the thread and posted.

If y’all could pick one Beyblade to remove from existence, what would it be? This won’t interfere with the anime/manga.
(May. 02, 2020  10:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  10:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're going to do battles, do several, and alternate which one you launch first, or do a couple launches with one of them first and then the same number of launchers with the other one first.
I was going to say the same thing, but when I tried posting, you had already moved the thread and posted.

If y’all could pick one Beyblade to remove from existence, what would it be? This won’t interfere with the anime/manga.

Orange Horusood because of the LeftBurst memes abundance. For real though I'd remove the atrocity that is Heaven Pegasus
(May. 02, 2020  10:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  10:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I was going to say the same thing, but when I tried posting, you had already moved the thread and posted.

Orange Horusood because of the LeftBurst memes abundance. For real though I'd remove the atrocity that is Heaven Pegasus

I cannot speak with you anymore.
(May. 02, 2020  10:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  10:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Orange Horusood because of the LeftBurst memes abundance. For real though I'd remove the atrocity that is Heaven Pegasus

I cannot speak with you anymore.

I agree. It's a Low blow. Pun aside, it's a beautiful layer and a way to get Proof, and 10 isn't half bad either. That's worth it.

My choice would probably have to be Air Knight. The layer is weak, the disk is weak, the frame just annoys me for some reason, and the green Eternal it comes with just never worked right for me. I would've greatly appreciated a more relevant bey from that random booster pull, or at least something half decent. Curse Satomb suffers from the same sort of issue, but at least Universe looks cool and has some potential LAD and Hurricane is better than 12 any day of the week.
(May. 03, 2020  9:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  10:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I cannot speak with you anymore.
I agree. It's a Low blow. Pun aside, it's a beautiful layer and a way to get Proof, and 10 isn't half bad either. That's worth it.
I was talking about Nitrogenic’s comment on Cheeto (the orange Horusood) Lol. But yeah, Heaven is a pretty good release.
I was thinking for Cosmic Pegasus they could have the metal and the layer merged and you could slide the metal to change the mod like on the Metal fight and the driver would be Ultimate Reboot' but in the original combos.
For Variares I was thinking the layer would have turbo blades, the disk would be 00, and the driver would be Zeta'
(May. 03, 2020  9:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  9:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I agree. It's a Low blow. Pun aside, it's a beautiful layer and a way to get Proof, and 10 isn't half bad either. That's worth it.
I was talking about Nitrogenic’s comment on Cheeto (the orange Horusood) Lol. But yeah, Heaven is a pretty good release.

That is an overstatement. Ok it's not too bad but f I had to remove another bey it would be Cho-Z Eclipse. LIKE WTH THEY HAD TO RELEASE AN OFFFICIAL ANIME BEY WITH THE LETTER E THE LAST, ALTHOUGH BEING FIRE AND ICE BUT STILL BEING NOTHING MORE THEN A TRASH COPY OF DEAD HADES. WHY NOT MAKE A GOOD SOTCK COMBO LETTER E BEY. (ignore my trigger my name starts with e)
(May. 03, 2020  11:22 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  9:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I was talking about Nitrogenic’s comment on Cheeto (the orange Horusood) Lol. But yeah, Heaven is a pretty good release.

That is an overstatement. Ok it's not too bad but f I had to remove another bey it would be Cho-Z Eclipse. LIKE WTH THEY HAD TO RELEASE AN OFFFICIAL ANIME BEY WITH THE LETTER E THE LAST, ALTHOUGH BEING FIRE AND ICE BUT STILL BEING NOTHING MORE THEN A TRASH COPY OF DEAD HADES. WHY NOT MAKE A GOOD SOTCK COMBO LETTER E BEY. (ignore my trigger my name starts with e)
Eclipse is sun and moon.
(May. 03, 2020  11:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  11:22 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: That is an overstatement. Ok it's not too bad but f I had to remove another bey it would be Cho-Z Eclipse. LIKE WTH THEY HAD TO RELEASE AN OFFFICIAL ANIME BEY WITH THE LETTER E THE LAST, ALTHOUGH BEING FIRE AND ICE BUT STILL BEING NOTHING MORE THEN A TRASH COPY OF DEAD HADES. WHY NOT MAKE A GOOD SOTCK COMBO LETTER E BEY. (ignore my trigger my name starts with e)
Eclipse is sun and moon.

idc similar thing
Hello everyone I am a turbo spryzen user ( cho z spriggan ) I want to know is there any kind of customizations that I can do and also some with strike valtreyek I will also be test them against each other so stay tuned for results
Hi guys, i have to say 1 thing about beyblade burst testings. When a new release comes out (especially if it's a strong one), a lot of videos are published including generational battles or whole older series to see how strong it is. Brave Valkyrie, Lord Spriggan, Zwei Longinus, Judgement Joker etc... But nobody mentions that one thing who is maybe obvious, perhaps still worth mentioning: how worn are the teeth on the old beys? Constant use, a lot of battles fought, released a while ago (from a few months to a year or more) have no influence on the outcomes? At least for the burst resistance, fresh new teeth are obviously advantaged. What i mean is that no testing video should be taken too seriously, just because there are factors who are unknown to the viewers.
(May. 03, 2020  9:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  10:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I cannot speak with you anymore.

My choice would probably have to be Air Knight. The layer is weak, the disk is weak, the frame just annoys me for some reason, and the green Eternal it comes with just never worked right for me. I would've greatly appreciated a more relevant bey from that random booster pull, or at least something half decent. Curse Satomb suffers from the same sort of issue, but at least Universe looks cool and has some potential LAD and Hurricane is better than 12 any day of the week.

You truly offend me.
(May. 04, 2020  1:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i have to say 1 thing about beyblade burst testings. When a new release comes out (especially if it's a strong one), a lot of videos are published including generational battles or whole older series to see how strong it is. Brave Valkyrie, Lord Spriggan, Zwei Longinus, Judgement Joker etc... But nobody mentions that one thing who is maybe obvious, perhaps still worth mentioning: how worn are the teeth on the old beys? Constant use, a lot of battles fought, released a while ago (from a few months to a year or more) have no influence on the outcomes? What i mean is that no testing video should be taken too seriously, just because there are factors who are unknown to the viewers.

I think the majority of us can't deny the satisfaction seeing the the newer beyblades take a clean burst from the older ones.

But yeah, few cho-z and some gts would fare up to the performance sparking beys.
3 beys from each season:
Burst: Horusood ( Bad stamina), Giga Gaianon, Jumbo Jormuntor
God: Blast Jinnius, Shelter Regulus, Maximus Garuda ( Banana bey)
Turbo: Left/Right Eclipse, Orb Egis, Air Knight
GT: Wizard Fafnir ( I dislike this bey), Judgement Joker, Regalia Genesis
So sometimes drivers litterally get dislocated due to massive hits or dash drivers hardly fitting on layers. Do any of you have that experienec when one side comes off a little bit and makes the beyblade super unbalanced like hunter' on JJ or Zwei's stock combo.