Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it true? Is beyblade Vocare really shutting down?
(Mar. 22, 2020  1:11 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: I remember battling with my Hasbro zeta tip, and when it broke , I was actually really happy because it was up against nightmare longinus

Mine broke against Salamander S4!

Also there’s exactly 2 weak chips for each spin type

Left: Fafnir, Bahamut
Right: Pegasus, Ashura

And one layer weight that were first introduced in a spin direction

Left: Sou
Right:Go

THOSE TWI MAKE THE BEYBLADE FALL OF THE LAUNCHER/WEAK LAUNCH
Here me out Operate'.
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:09 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Here me out Operate'.

Already exists in Random Booster 19 on Knockout Odin.
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:45 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  1:11 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: I remember battling with my Hasbro zeta tip, and when it broke , I was actually really happy because it was up against nightmare longinus

Mine broke against Salamander S4!

Also there’s exactly 2 weak chips for each spin type

Left: Fafnir, Bahamut
Right: Pegasus, Ashura

And one layer weight that were first introduced in a spin direction

Left: Sou
Right:Go

THOSE TWI MAKE THE BEYBLADE FALL OF THE LAUNCHER/WEAK LAUNCH

One could argue that Bahamuy and Ashura are both one of the strongest chips for their respective spin directions.
You go to BEYBLADE general and then go to post a thread

(Mar. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: How in the world you make a thread?

Do what I said in the post above
Well, a week after getting it and no cranking, one of my Vertical Drop Battle set Launchers is starting to have a chance to skip teeth.
Hypersphere launchers (and pretty much Hasbro launchers) die in a few days Unhappy

I don't know why my broken HS launcher is still in my room though XD
(Mar. 27, 2020  2:40 AM)peek Wrote: Hypersphere launchers (and pretty much Hasbro launchers) die in a few days Unhappy

Hasbro Hypersphere launchers are not that good, you should use something like a dual spin string launcher if you don’t already have one and you want a Hasbro launcher
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:51 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  2:40 AM)peek Wrote: Hypersphere launchers (and pretty much Hasbro launchers) die in a few days Unhappy

Hasbro Hypersphere launchers are not that good, you should use something like a dual spin string launcher if you don’t already have one and you want a Hasbro launcher

Dual Spin?? Make it a Dual Threat!

Nah ik, I'm gonna have to be patient if I want the good TT stuff.
I find it kinda weird that we only really got one GT Base effective as a General Stamina type in Tact. Lord and Master are mostly used in Zombies so I excluded them from General Stamina. We got more Powerful Attack (Ex:Judgement,Zwei,and Knockout) and Defence (ExTongue_outoison, and Tact again) bases out of GT though. Grand,Wizard,Cosmo,Flare, and Heaven were all pretty much let downs.
Why is Takara-Tomy all of a sudden releasing Revolve in a bunch of things?
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:17 PM)peek Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:51 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Hasbro Hypersphere launchers are not that good, you should use something like a dual spin string launcher if you don’t already have one and you want a Hasbro launcher

Dual Spin?? Make it a Dual Threat!

Nah ik, I'm gonna have to be patient if I want the good TT stuff.

Slingshock launchers are pretty good imo, gives aH the most possible spin time out of all my launchers.
It's either my launching style or the beyblade I use, but my launch for Spryzen S4 has been declining in launch consistency. Unhappy
What is the better buster xcalibur zenith absorb or the normal buster

The stock combo is good, but the driver is worse than absorb
Yesss! My post was quoted by zankye! This is great!
I'm gonna brag on the discord tomorrow
I bought an L drago destroy but the Final Survive seems to be tilted/not parallel with the Bey when screwed on; when looking at it from a side view it isn't parallel with the energy ring/fusion wheel. Is this normal?
Here are some of the best combos I have made with my beyblades in order from best to worst but the best is complicated
1.use any hasbro top and then use a rip-fire middle and bottom but do not line up the middle and bottom the way they should be and then the beyblade will be really hard to burst
2. use the cho-z Achilles top and any middle you want but then use one of the three bottoms extreme dash, ultimate reboot dash, and whatever zwei longinus tip is.
3. judgement joker with any middle and ultimate reboot dash
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:02 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: Here are some of the best combos I have made with my beyblades in order from best to worst but the best is complicated
1.use any hasbro top and then use a rip-fire middle and bottom but do not line up the middle and bottom the way they should be and then the beyblade will be really hard to burst
2. use the cho-z Achilles top and any middle you want but then use one of the three bottoms extreme dash, ultimate reboot dash, and whatever zwei longinus tip is.

For the second one can you use jolt’, hunter’, variable’, destroy’,reboot’ or zephyr’. Also, zwei longinus’s tip is spiral’
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:25 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:02 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: Here are some of the best combos I have made with my beyblades in order from best to worst but the best is complicated

For the second one can you use jolt’, hunter’, variable’, destroy’,reboot’ or zephyr’. Also, zwei longinus’s tip is spiral’

thanks for telling me

1. Ripfire is banned in tournaments 
2/3. Cho-Z Achilles is outclassed, and everybody knows to use Judgment.
4. Use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

1. Ripfire is banned in tournaments 

ok and i wanted this to just be for fun battling and not really in tournaments
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:48 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 1. Ripfire is banned in tournaments 

ok and i wanted this to just be for fun battling and not really in tournaments

Another reason to use the Random Thoughts thread.
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:48 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: ok and i wanted this to just be for fun battling and not really in tournaments

Another reason to use the Random Thoughts thread.

Good idea. Merged it into that thread.