Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it just me or does the go, Goku, and sou weights don’t cooperate with the launcher?

(Mar. 16, 2020  9:08 PM)peek Wrote: Feels bad when Walmart only has the rise stadiums. If hasbro adopts a sparking gimmick, would there be a normal stadium again?

The stadium would probably be made of some super flammable material
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:34 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Is it just me or does the go, Goku, and sou weights don’t cooperate with the launcher?

(Mar. 16, 2020  9:08 PM)peek Wrote: Feels bad when Walmart only has the rise stadiums. If hasbro adopts a sparking gimmick, would there be a normal stadium again?

The stadium would probably be made of some super flammable material
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
[Image: 6035053_0.jpg]
Would anyone happen to have ideas for a 3d printed layer? I am wanting to try and make my own.
Imagine taking your graduation picture with your beylauncher or beyblade.

That's what BBG Steven did and dang, does it look good!
Guys I want to share something interesting about another origin and inspiration behind the bey Longinus. So we all know that St Longinus is the name given to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced the side of Jesus with a lance. But in Chinese mythology, Shen-long, literally meaning "god dragon", is a spiritual dragon who is the master of storms and also a bringer of rain. So maybe Longinus’ name is actually a play on word.
How do you guys pronounce Longinus with a j sound or with a g
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:02 PM)Nik P. Wrote: How do you guys pronounce Longinus with a j sound or with a g

G
I do it with a j sound
Here's another Longinus related question. Do you pronounce the i as "lon-gih" or "lon-gye"? Doesn't matter if the g is the j or g sound.
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:13 PM)peek Wrote: Here's another Longinus related question. Do you pronounce the i as "lon-gih" or "lon-gye"? Doesn't matter if the g is the j or g sound.

"Lon-gye" since the mythical beast it is based off of is pronounce Lon-gye-nous.
Is the Go weight viable on Judgement ____ Blitz Destroy’

Or should I use Retsu

Also which chip should I use, Achilles, Valkyrie, Spriggan, or Dragon II
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:48 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Is the Go weight viable on Judgement ____ Blitz Destroy’

Or should I use Retsu

I feel the Go weight on Judgement can work, but overall I recommend Retsu over Go because Go gives the Beyblade very little stamina. I would recommend Achilles for the chip.
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:48 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Is the Go weight viable on Judgement ____ Blitz Destroy’

Or should I use Retsu

I feel the Go weight on Judgement can work, but overall I recommend Retsu over Go because Go gives the Beyblade very little stamina. I would recommend Achilles for the chip.
Ok thanks

That’ll do for the combo I make
I have a theory: Ace and Imperial Dragon was based off of Dragoon S. My proof is that Imperial and Ace Dragon both have the same colors as Dragoon S Just in different shades. Plus, they both have 4 attack points and are based off of dragons.
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:47 AM)peek Wrote: Imagine taking your graduation picture with your beylauncher or beyblade.

That's what BBG Steven did and dang, does it look good!

What lmao. Do you have a link
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:13 PM)peek Wrote: Here's another Longinus related question. Do you pronounce the i as "lon-gih" or "lon-gye"? Doesn't matter if the g is the j or g sound.

The original word "Longinus" is meant to be said with a soft g, like in gym. However, the japanese spelling of Longinus uses a hard g sound, like in go. This could just be a language limitation like with some other names in Burst, but I think the use of the hard g sound could be a pun on "Long" as in the chinese word for dragon? Which would explain why they named a dragon bey after the Spear of Longinus, lol
(Mar. 20, 2020  3:46 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

The original word "Longinus" is meant to be said with a soft g, like in gym. However, the japanese spelling of Longinus uses a hard g sound, like in go. This could just be a language limitation like with some other names in Burst, but I think the use of the hard g sound could be a pun on "Long" as in the chinese word for dragon? Which would explain why they named a dragon bey after the Spear of Longinus, lol

Probably to prevent the outbreak of another Angel to commit third impact lol
The middle of my Ignition driver came apart like how the Hasbro Zeta tip comes apart for other people. If anybody knows how to fix it let me know.
variares es unos de los mejores beyblade de los 4d sistem
(Mar. 20, 2020  11:54 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: The middle of my Ignition driver came apart like how the Hasbro Zeta tip comes apart for other people. If anybody knows how to fix it let me know.

Only Zēta does that?
(Mar. 21, 2020  9:52 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  11:54 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: The middle of my Ignition driver came apart like how the Hasbro Zeta tip comes apart for other people. If anybody knows how to fix it let me know.

Only Zēta does that?

It did that to my Zeta tip and Ignition tip. I just need to know how to put it in.
I remember battling with my Hasbro zeta tip, and when it broke , I was actually really happy because it was up against nightmare longinus