Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 12, 2020  5:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  5:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Accel is already pretty good for Tornado Stalling in Classic, so a Driver of similar size with POM would have worse acceleration and more Stamina than Accel, which could make it pretty good. The thing is that Takara Tomy has been making much more elaborate designs, so a POM Attack Driver might have some elements that change it for the better. It could have a rotating dish, like Destroy, which would make it a bit worse for Tornado Stalling, but better with a tilt launch and with better LAD. The could also make it slightly shorter than normal Drivers, which would make it easier for the Layer to receive a direct Attack when it's closer to the edge, with the benefit of destabilizing same-spin combos. POM is not as smooth as metal, so it would make for an interesting material choice on an Attack Driver, but it would wear down quickly to the point where it's calmer, although there's always a possibility that it's better than Iron if it has good Burst resistance and a free-spinning dish for LAD.

Huh, strange. I was under the impression that POM was the smoothest/slickest material made so far in Burst Drivers, making it the most ideal material for sharp tips to maximize stamina. In that case, how come Wedge sucks more than Yielding in stamina?

I think it sucks because of how Drivers wiggle a little when attached to a Bey, so the metal makes the weight distribution shift way too much with the wiggling.
(Feb. 12, 2020  5:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  5:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Huh, strange. I was under the impression that POM was the smoothest/slickest material made so far in Burst Drivers, making it the most ideal material for sharp tips to maximize stamina. In that case, how come Wedge sucks more than Yielding in stamina?

I think it sucks because of how Drivers wiggle a little when attached to a Bey, so the metal makes the weight distribution shift way too much with the wiggling.

To add to that, the wiggling would affect it worse worse on a narrower cone of a tip like Wedge, as opposed to Yielding's wider shape, I suppose.
https://mobile.twitter.com/corocoro_kaku...93/photo/1
Master Dragon II.Ig' gold turbo.version i have no clue what is up with that lottery maybe the combo that defeats Gwynn IDK
(Feb. 12, 2020  2:29 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/corocoro_kaku...93/photo/1
Master Dragon II.Ig' gold turbo.version i have no clue what is up with that lottery maybe the combo that defeats Gwynn IDK

it is most likely just a lotto that has no anime importance.
Should Hypersphere Drivers be banned but the rest of the bey's parts legal?
(Feb. 13, 2020  2:39 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Should Hypersphere Drivers be banned but the rest of the bey's parts legal?

hypersphere drivers are banned
Does anyone know the rules for a plastic gen battle?
(Feb. 13, 2020  3:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Does anyone know the rules for a plastic gen battle?

As far As I know you can access the Plastic rules in the rules pages. Scoring should be the same but the banned parts and limited stuff I don’t know about.
hey guys just stopped by and wanned to say my bey are coming tobay! i cannot wait but i have to see ya!
Does anyone have a possible stock combo for Knockout Odin that could legitimately be an actual stock
(Feb. 16, 2020  4:06 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: Does anyone have a possible stock combo for Knockout Odin that could legitimately be an actual stock

There's really none, unless you want to count Knockout Odin 12 Operate' Ten from the upcoming Random Booster 19
Something just popped inside my head that I want to see happen in the anime:

I want to see a triple-threat, team or multiple participant match where someone gets bursted and while one of their parts (disc, driver etc) is in the air, another blader intentionally smacks it as a projectile and bursts the other bey for the win.
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:02 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Something just popped inside my head that I want to see happen in the anime:

I want to see a triple-threat, team or multiple participant match where someone gets bursted and while one of their parts (disc, driver etc) is in the air, another blader intentionally smacks it as a projectile and bursts the other bey for the win.
I think that happened when Vise Leopard got introduced in the anime
(Feb. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:02 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Something just popped inside my head that I want to see happen in the anime:

I think that happened when Vise Leopard got introduced in the anime

No, vL just threw Achilles into Salamander then they both burst. It never threw a piece from a bursted Bey.
I have the Wall frame and I use it a lot (the only 2 discs I have are 0W and Drake) and everyone says that Wall has lots of LAD, but all it does for me is scrape. Is there any way to stop this and get the most LAD out of my frame?
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:33 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I have the Wall frame and I use it a lot (the only 2 discs I have are 0W and Drake) and everyone says that Wall has lots of LAD, but all it does for me is scrape. Is there any way to stop this and get the most LAD out of my frame?

1. What LAD?
2. Use Drake
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:33 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I have the Wall frame and I use it a lot (the only 2 discs I have are 0W and Drake) and everyone says that Wall has lots of LAD, but all it does for me is scrape. Is there any way to stop this and get the most LAD out of my frame?

Walls LAD is when it's on Bearing.
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Walls LAD is when it's on Bearing.

Thank you. My brother has Eternal, so hopefully it works on that too.
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Walls LAD is when it's on Bearing.

It doesn’t. Wall will only not scrape if it’s on bearing and maybe Hold’.
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:37 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Walls LAD is when it's on Bearing.

Wall's LAD only works on drivers that can prevent the bey from tipping over. From my experience, it works with Bearing, Rise, and Hold
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:57 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Thank you. My brother has Eternal, so hopefully it works on that too.

Wall's LAD only works on drivers that can prevent the bey from tipping over. From my experience, it works with Bearing, Rise, and Hold

Thanks for the info.
Since Accel', Zephyr', Blow' and αssault' are illegal, won't a worn Fusion' tip resemble the same performance as these drivers and should be illegal?
Shhhhhhh we don’t want them to know
(Feb. 22, 2020  8:34 PM)YishYash Wrote: Since Accel', Zephyr', Blow' and αssault' are illegal, won't a worn Fusion' tip resemble the same performance as these drivers and should be illegal?

And if a worn Fusion’ is illegal, shouldn’t a worn Zeta’ be illegal too?
Shhhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret XD