Beyblade Random Thoughts

The admins know everything they’ll figure it out anyways  Joyful_3
I don't think you'd be able to use those parts legally in general anyways, since wearing a Driver to where it preforms completely differently usually makes it illegal.
(Feb. 22, 2020  10:14 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Shhhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret XD

Your right. Someone spam this thread so these posts are hidden!
Do you think Buster Xcalibur looked different in its final form compared to the initial look of the final design? I mean my Xcalius X4’s frontal sword plastic tip did not look like that when I looked at the under side of it.
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:43 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I don't think you'd be able to use those parts legally in general anyways, since wearing a Driver to where it preforms completely differently usually makes it illegal.

The rule on this was changed a month or so back, due to the necessity to pre-wear some parts to make them viable. Still needs to be done in a stadium and not an outside method (e.g. concrete) and otherwise not fall under the damaged/unusable parts guidelines, but just because it performs differently that it did while new due to wear does not itself disqualify a part anymore.
Does anyone know whether Atomic-S is better than Atomic (Hasbro)? Maybe better spring or better free rotation?

I got 2 Atomics but could buy an Atomic-S now cheap - dunno if i need to...
(Feb. 03, 2020  5:27 AM)WhyFreeGoneinGT Wrote: there is no such thing as a gt xcalibur the closest thing is Prime Apocalypse

Fun fact: A person in TT (one of the Master Bladers, not sure who) described Apocalypse as “[a] sword Bey that is different from Xcalibur”
quick message-
my fav character Is now delta.
come check out my thread, FAVORITE BEY AND CHARACTER, and idk discuss stuff about characters and beys....
There's probably someone who literally wants Edge' to be a thing.
Es interesante todo este tema, me encanta mucho que puedan compartirlo.
(Feb. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)peek Wrote: There's probably someone who literally wants Edge' to be a thing.

Probably is. Wd' too.
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:55 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)peek Wrote: There's probably someone who literally wants Edge' to be a thing.

Probably is. Wd' too.
That wouldn’t be that much of a bad idea...
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:57 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:55 PM)YishYash Wrote: Probably is. Wd' too.
That wouldn’t be that much of a bad idea...
I can imagine people finding a use for it in burst classic, another cool part also would be Bite'.
(Feb. 26, 2020  1:00 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:57 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: That wouldn’t be that much of a bad idea...
I can imagine people finding a use for it in burst classic, another cool part also would be Bite'.

That is practically keep’.
has anyone ever wanted to make a combo but not want to change which parts their beys have?
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:55 AM)Okster Wrote: has anyone ever wanted to make a combo but not want to change which parts their beys have?

Not really. I love to throw all sorts of random things together, which I do frequently.

What I really find fun is trying to make niche or underutilized layers work out well. For instance nobody uses Wizard, and yet I've discovered that Wizard has some interesting synergy with Xtend+ in Defense mode. Turns out that Stamina and Attack mode rely on the outer edge of the Xtend chip to keep it upright when it slows down, but that lets the bey lean over a ton more than it really should and makes it prone to oncoming hits. Defense mode rides on the inside edge of the chip instead and remains nearly vertical for a surprisingly long time. That helps keep Wizard in contact with the opponent instead of letting the layer get caught above or below the opponent where it can't equalize properly and opens itself up to hits. Definitely not as good as Lord due to its general inability to handle left-spin opponents, but it's a neat boon that works surprisingly well.

Just goes to show that a little creative wisdom can help you make the best out of even mediocre parts.
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:55 AM)Okster Wrote: has anyone ever wanted to make a combo but not want to change which parts their beys have?

Not really. I love to throw all sorts of random things together, which I do frequently.

What I really find fun is trying to make niche or underutilized layers work out well. For instance nobody uses Wizard, and yet I've discovered that Wizard has some interesting synergy with Xtend+ in Defense mode. Turns out that Stamina and Attack mode rely on the outer edge of the Xtend chip to keep it upright when it slows down, but that lets the bey lean over a ton more than it really should and makes it prone to oncoming hits. Defense mode rides on the inside edge of the chip instead and remains nearly vertical for a surprisingly long time. That helps keep Wizard in contact with the opponent instead of letting the layer get caught above or below the opponent where it can't equalize properly and opens itself up to hits. Definitely not as good as Lord due to its general inability to handle left-spin opponents, but it's a neat boon that works surprisingly well.
great! plz take a look at my Slash Pegasus post it is my best attempt at a strong attack combo
It's amusing how the WBO site is not blocked by my school county.
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)peek Wrote: It's amusing how the WBO site is not blocked by my school county.

Ikr i am using it in school rightnow
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)peek Wrote: It's amusing how the WBO site is not blocked by my school county.

Why would it be blocked?
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:40 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

Why would it be blocked?

Some forums are usually blocked regardless of what content they have.

I guess this one's not blocked because it's child-friendly (???)
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)peek Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:40 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Why would it be blocked?

Some forums are usually blocked regardless of what content they have.

Mainly just any chat forums are blocked but is this website considered a chat forum?
Are the blue blades on Union rubber? I'm not sure if it's just plastic, or if it's rubber.
(Feb. 26, 2020  5:29 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)peek Wrote: Some forums are usually blocked regardless of what content they have.

Mainly just any chat forums are blocked but is this website considered a chat forum?

I thought this was a chat forum. Maybe it's also because the site ends in ".org", and most sites with ".org" are unblocked, as long as they're not categorized with something innapropriate.

(Feb. 26, 2020  5:42 PM)Elreed Wrote: Are the blue blades on Union rubber? I'm not sure if it's just plastic, or if it's rubber.

Nah, they're plastic.