Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:01 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.
how do you post im new and i need  a little help

How about you don't quote a post a decade old, for starters.
So, I've been thinking(although people have already discussed this in the past). We got Cosmo, Flare, Tact, and Naked. These bases, although not given new chips, were, for the most part, said to best fit as Cosmo Ragnaruk, Flare Zeus, and Tact Salamander. I am unsure about Naked though. I would think Bahamut, but that's already taken, and Chronos, but Naked is left spin. Does anyone have any idea what burst bey would best fit Naked?
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:51 PM)Armor Wrote: So, I've been thinking(although people have already discussed this in the past). We got Cosmo, Flare, Tact, and Naked. These bases, although not given new chips, were, for the most part, said to best fit as Cosmo Ragnaruk, Flare Zeus, and Tact Salamander. I am unsure about Naked though. I would think Bahamut, but that's already taken, and Chronos, but Naked is left spin. Does anyone have any idea what burst bey would best fit Naked?

Maybe a TT Hydrax
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:51 PM)Armor Wrote: So, I've been thinking(although people have already discussed this in the past). We got Cosmo, Flare, Tact, and Naked. These bases, although not given new chips, were, for the most part, said to best fit as Cosmo Ragnaruk, Flare Zeus, and Tact Salamander. I am unsure about Naked though. I would think Bahamut, but that's already taken, and Chronos, but Naked is left spin. Does anyone have any idea what burst bey would best fit Naked?

Maybe a TT Hydrax

Sorry, I should have specified. Which premade bey would best fit Naked?(any bey from past burst seasons)
It really fits Bahamut better than Dread did in my opinion.
Hey I’ve been practicing and put needle-s on jourmantorn, and its tighter than anything I’ve ever seen. It was using the 5 disc and lift frame, but is that normal for him? Btw it’s the silver-x hasbro version
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey I’ve been practicing and put needle-s on jourmantorn, and its tighter than anything I’ve ever seen. It was using the 5 disc and lift frame, but is that normal for him? Btw it’s the silver-x hasbro version

Very. Jormuntor J2/J4 (They’re identical) is very tight, but you can’t use the layer in Burst Classic as it is banned.
(Jan. 19, 2020  9:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey I’ve been practicing and put needle-s on jourmantorn, and its tighter than anything I’ve ever seen. It was using the 5 disc and lift frame, but is that normal for him? Btw it’s the silver-x hasbro version

Very. Jormuntor J2/J4 (They’re identical) is very tight, but you can’t use the layer in Burst Classic as it is banned.

In fact, it's banned specifically for this incredible burst resistance.
(Jan. 19, 2020  9:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Why isn’t needle-s used more? As far as I’m concerned, it’s one of the best attack tips
(Jan. 19, 2020  9:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Why isn’t needle-s used more? As far as I’m concerned, it’s one of the best attack tips

Needle-S has terrible Stamina and can't maintain a good offensive pattern similarly to other plastic Attack drivers (outside of a Slingshock stadium, but that's not tournament legal and still not very good). It's fast, sure, but fast =/= strong.

It's terribly outclassed for raw Attack where rubber drivers like Xtreme and Jolt-S are king due to their strong attack patterns. It's little good as a tornado staller due to its low Stamina compared to Spiral (despite comparable speeds) and that's arguably outclassed by Zephyr as well from Hasbro's line, so it's overall rather bad and a pretty low pick on the totem pole.
SlingShock stadiums aren’t legal? Since when?
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:00 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: SlingShock stadiums aren’t legal? Since when?

Since the very beginning
They're just stadiums. TT stadiums are carp, especially since most of my Beyblades don’t even fit in the holes
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:03 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: They’re just stadiums. TTS stadiums are carp

Actually, when beyblades are launched into slingshock stadiums, they typically get stuck in the rails and lose stamina fast. That doesn't happen in a TT stadium.
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:04 PM)I’m #Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:03 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: They’re just stadiums. TTS stadiums are carp

Actually, when beyblades are launched into slingshock stadiums, they typically get stuck in the rails and lose stamina fast. That doesn't happen in a TT stadium.
Well, that actually is a pretty good trap if you ask me. Look at post above

Also, why is it that my leopard works better as a defense type than an attack type
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:05 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:04 PM)I’m #Fafnir Wrote: Actually, when beyblades are launched into slingshock stadiums, they typically get stuck in the rails and lose stamina fast. That doesn't happen in a TT stadium.
Well, that actually is a pretty good trap if you ask me. Look at post above

Also, why is it that my leopard works better as a defense type than an attack type

All I'm saying is, there's a reason Slingshock stadiums aren't used in tournaments. If they were, you wouldn't see attack beyblades at all, as they get stuck on the rails and lose stamina(Instant win for stamina beyblades.)
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:03 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: They're just stadiums. TT stadiums are carp, especially since most of my Beyblades don’t even fit in the holes
Just because they don’t help you doesn’t mean you should dislike them. They’re quite good stadiums, in fact.
It’s not that they don’t help me, it’s that they do help me

I don’t like things easy, and my beys are either to fast or wide to go into the traps, unless sideways
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: It’s not that they don’t help me, it’s that they do help me

I don’t like things easy, and my beys are either to fast or wide to go into the traps, unless sideways

Well, slingshock stadiums are more of a fun thing than a competitive thing.
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: It’s not that they don’t help me, it’s that they do help me

Well, slingshock stadiums are more of a fun thing than a competitive thing.
Yeah, it’s the frustration that comes with losing to the rails that get most people to rage, but I see it as a challenge. And they are official stadiums. It’s like how ripfires are banned when motorized TT tips are allowed
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  11:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well, slingshock stadiums are more of a fun thing than a competitive thing.
Yeah, it’s the frustration that comes with losing to the rails that get most people to rage, but I see it as a challenge. And they are official stadiums. It’s like how ripfires are banned when motorized TT tips are allowed

It’s not a challenge, but an annoyance. It’s an official stadium but really not a competitive one at all. Plus, ripfires don’t need to be unbanned as they all they do is flash lights. Nobody ever uses them, so why unban? I know you hate TT, but that doesn’t mean you should try and show how Hasbro is better.
I don’t hate TT. I hate how hasbro is under appreciated

TT is fine. But I vowed never to buy a TT product that wasn’t her in America. That includes online

I understand that hasbro isn’t better. But people don’t use ripfires because they’re banned. If RC’s and ripfires were unbanned, we could get a lot more for our weight combos
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:51 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I don’t hate TT. I hate how hasbro is under appreciated

TT is fine. But I vowed never to buy a TT product that wasn’t her in America. That includes online

I understand that hasbro isn’t better. But people don’t use ripfires because they’re banned. If RC’s and ripfires were unbanned, we could get a lot more for our weight combos
That’s a strange goal, I mean why do that? You’re not gonna get better if you don’t buy at least some TT beys.
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:51 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I don’t hate TT. I hate how hasbro is under appreciated

Toy Tokyo in NYC sells TT beys in the store according to people in the thread and if they don't show them online doesn't mean they don't have them, Target has the Morrigna M4 dual pack in store but last I searched online it wasn't on their site.