Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 26, 2020  8:26 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  2:40 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Thats cuz the beys you were looking at were fakes.

fakes what do you mean? amazon or ebay?

hey is so exited for thunder spriggin i want it

why is there only 27 episodes of beyblade burst turbo on netflix?i wanna see it all

On Ebay. Fakes cost 10ish dollars while real beys cost 20 to 50 ish dollars. You profile pic has a fake Lord Spriggan.
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:26 PM)Infernia Wrote: fakes what do you mean? amazon or ebay?

hey is so exited for thunder spriggin i want it

why is there only 27 episodes of beyblade burst turbo on netflix?i wanna see it all

Fake beyblades are everywhere on the internet.  They're usually much cheaper than real authentic TT or Hasbro beys.  The bey in your profile pic is a fake Lord Spriggan too.  Thunder Spriggan has not been confirmed to be a bey, although a Spriggan evolution is likely in the season 5.

wait then what dose the real lord spriggin look like?

so what dose the real lord spriggin look like(targatomy) ty
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:37 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Fake beyblades are everywhere on the internet.  They're usually much cheaper than real authentic TT or Hasbro beys.  The bey in your profile pic is a fake Lord Spriggan too.  Thunder Spriggan has not been confirmed to be a bey, although a Spriggan evolution is likely in the season 5.

wait then what dose the real lord spriggin look like?

so what dose the real lord spriggin look like(targatomy)

Look at the first image in www.beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Spriggan_Blitz_Dimension'
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:37 PM)Infernia Wrote: wait then what dose the real lord spriggin look like?

so what dose the real lord spriggin look like(targatomy)

Look at the first image in www.beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Spirggan_Blitz_Dimension'

i clicked the link and it dosnt work
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:52 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Look at the first image in www.beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Spirggan_Blitz_Dimension'

Spelling mistake, click on it, then click or lord spriggan blitz Dimension'
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:52 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Look at the first image in www.beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Spirggan_Blitz_Dimension'

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Sp...mension%27
With the whole GT layer customization, it feels alot like metal fight where you had a bunch of flame fusion wheel bays, dark, rock, ect., but it trips me up when I see rock beyblades on GT. I just think "That's not rock, rocks defensive and smooth!"
I just realized that Takara Tomy still hasn't released a Perfect or Imperfect Phoenix Layer in any random Boosters so far. It'd be nice if there would be color consistency for a Perfect Phoenix (winning in style) especially since black recolor is hard to come by for it to be nice with Dead Phoenix booster color.
I wish they’d make a new unicrest or ifritor capable of being competitive. They already did that with Asteroid, so why not.
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:38 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I wish they’d make a new unicrest or ifritor capable of being competitive. They already did that with Asteroid, so why not.

Flare Ifritor/Ifrit would sond cool.
(Jan. 28, 2020  2:35 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:38 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I wish they’d make a new unicrest or ifritor capable of being competitive. They already did that with Asteroid, so why not.

Flare Ifritor/Ifrit would sond cool.

Yeah, at least I can be semi-competitive with my metal samurai ifrit, but ifritor has no such use
lilphilyb why is there a jellybean on xtend+ on your list of drivers below all your posts

why is there a jellybean on your beyblade chart lilphilyb?

your quote "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade." -lilphilyb, 2020
whell I say "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade, but lords pley all three."-Infernia 2020

i made A lego compatable beyblade driver
(Jan. 28, 2020  4:44 PM)Infernia Wrote: lilphilyb why is there a jellybean on xtend+ on your list of drivers below all your posts

your quote "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade." -lilphilyb, 2020
whell I say "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade, but lords pley all three."-Infernia 2020

That "Jellybean" is the Xtend+ chip(the chip that makes makes Xtend Xtend+)
(Jan. 28, 2020  5:04 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  4:44 PM)Infernia Wrote: lilphilyb why is there a jellybean on xtend+ on your list of drivers below all your posts

That "Jellybean" is the Xtend+ chip(the chip that makes makes Xtend Xtend+)

oh ok thank you
(Jan. 28, 2020  5:06 PM)Infernia Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  5:04 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That "Jellybean" is the Xtend+ chip(the chip that makes makes Xtend Xtend+)

oh ok thank you

You're welcome. And about the lego compatible beyblade driver, how does that work?
so i took the driver of lord spriggan unscrewed it  took of the tip adt puut the screws back thu peaces of plastic and took a lego lever tookof the handle stuck it in backwards then but in a lego half pin image --->
(Jan. 29, 2020  3:34 AM)Infernia Wrote: so i took the driver of lord spriggan unscrewed it  took of the tip adt puut the screws back thu peaces of plastic and took a lego lever tookof the handle stuck it in backwards then but in a lego half pin image --->

you must have a fake Lord Spriggan cause drivers can't be unscrewed.
(Jan. 29, 2020  3:39 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: you must have a fake Lord Spriggan cause drivers can't be unscrewed.

So much this. Real drivers use this sort of flat metal rivot that prevents the driver from being disassembled at all without breaking it. On top of that official layers use tri-wing screws that can't be unscrewed with a standard flathead/phillips screwdriver. Ordinary screws on (almost) any part is a sign that your bey is counterfeit and not an official Hasbro/TT product.

The only exception to this is electronic drivers (e.g. Hybrid, Ignition', Hasbro's Ripfire drivers) which all have a single standard screw for access to the batteries, though they still use tri-wing screws everywhere else for assembly. It would sorta be a problem if you couldn't actually access the batteries, so that needs a common type of screw.
With a lot of customs/mods/3D printed Bey stuff made by various YouTubers of all nationalities, I keep on wondering how and why Takara Tomy has not made them real and official. I mean, I do understand most if not all have focused on being too dang OP (like the Bearing-esque attack-type Drivers, motorized Layers, Infinity stone Thanos/Stark GT Weight, metal Gen, etc), but TT can simply nerf the designs a bit to prevent power-creeping their new releases in comparison with the older parts.

If they did those, it'd probably be lit and much more worth the buck we're spending.
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: With a lot of customs/mods/3D printed Bey stuff made by various YouTubers of all nationalities, I keep on wondering how and why Takara Tomy has not made them real and official. I mean, I do understand most if not all have focused on being too dang OP (like the Bearing-esque attack-type Drivers, motorized Layers, Infinity stone Thanos/Stark GT Weight, metal Gen, etc), but TT can simply nerf the designs a bit to prevent power-creeping their new releases in comparison with the older parts.

If they did those, it'd probably be lit and much more worth the buck we're spending.

The issue is that there's way too many custom designs, both printed and simply pen-on-paper, for that to be easy to sort through or design off of. This fanbase is pretty creative, and you could probably make a whole new line entirely on fan beys if you really wanted to and not even scrape the surface. That's assuming they even see them, since I doubt TT execs watch a bunch of Youtubers for ideas.

That, and it means asking every single person whose design they like for permission to use it, and I don't even know how that affects copyrighting anything. It's one thing where it's a design contest and permission is expressed simply by entering (such as the ongoing Valkyrie design contest, or the one that gave us Duo Apollo/Artemis/Aeclipse), but outside of that it starts to get messy.
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: With a lot of customs/mods/3D printed Bey stuff made by various YouTubers of all nationalities, I keep on wondering how and why Takara Tomy has not made them real and official. I mean, I do understand most if not all have focused on being too dang OP (like the Bearing-esque attack-type Drivers, motorized Layers,  Infinity stone Thanos/Stark GT Weight, metal Gen, etc), but TT can simply nerf the designs a bit to prevent power-creeping their new releases in comparison with the older parts.  

The issue is that there's way too many custom designs, both printed and simply pen-on-paper, for that to be easy to sort through or design off of. This fanbase is pretty creative, and you could probably make a whole new line entirely on fan beys if you really wanted to and not even scrape the surface. That's assuming they even see them, since I doubt TT execs watch a bunch of Youtubers for ideas.

That, and it means asking every single person whose design they like for permission to use it, and I don't even know how that affects copyrighting anything. It's one thing where it's a design contest and permission is expressed simply by entering (such as the ongoing Valkyrie design contest, or the one that gave us Duo Apollo/Artemis/Aeclipse), but outside of that it starts to get messy.

Ahh gotcha. I guess the copyright and royalties portion would probably get too problematic for TT, but when you think about it, TT doesn't necessarily have to copy-paste the designs/gimmicks which is a gaping loop-hole (an excuse is "using others' creations as 'inspirations'").

I dunno, maybe I'm just a bit jealous that the Western world is able to get those mods that some Bladers are selling (special mention to those mods being showcased by Super Beyblade Family in their videos for example), which are quite the improvement without being possibly too OP. Hence my plea for TT to regularize and make these legal for tournaments (since customs and 3D printing is illegal ffs)

I just feel like (TT) they have regressed their Layer gimmick/designs as they approach the 6th Burst Generation: Single (simple but easy to break), Dual (a bit thicker but still iffy durability), God (slightly durable, with new gimmicks per Layer not dependent on shape alone), Chouzetsu (probably the pinnacle of their Burst creations, all have metal to add weight, durability, and spin times), GT (slightly going back to God-style mostly plastic components, not considering the GT Weights which are supposed to complement Base performance tho I guess that is the intended gimmick of all GT Beys supposedly).

Anyways, another gripe I have:

We've seen Strike God Chip, Metal God Chips, Level Chips. When you think about it, Level Chips were only released as plastic pieces that probably even cost more than your average set of Beyblades. The GT Chips which house the teeth never had metal on them either (not the teeth, but the surfaces for added grams), which could've been a potential for more releases especially of the older avatars from Season 1 and God (which have had good use back in their times) prior to the 5th Burst anime season.

But who am I to complain, I keep on buying despite not wanting some of the announced releases like some donkey following a dangling carrot on a a stick.

I did not make that chart, read the caption below it.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:24 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: But who am I to complain, I keep on buying despite not wanting some of the announced releases like some donkey following a dangling carrot on a a stick.

If you think that's bad, I own at least one copy of every single TT part. The only exceptions are Master Diabolos and Bigbang Genesis, the former because it's stalled in shipment and the latter because it's just too new to have arrived yet.

Like, if you're a donkey being lead by a stick, what does this make me?
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:58 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:24 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: But who am I to complain, I keep on buying despite not wanting some of the announced releases like some donkey following a dangling carrot on a a stick.

If you think that's bad, I own at least one copy of every single TT part. The only exceptions are Master Diabolos and Bigbang Genesis, the former because it's stalled in shipment and the latter because it's just too new to have arrived yet.

Like, if you're a donkey being lead by a stick, what does this make me?

Uhh,  a horse..?

I pretty much do the same thing, instead I actually buy a pair of each release just in case one breaks
(Too many beys have died under my care...)
If I had to teach someone beyblade from scratch and I had infinite access to/multiple copies of every release, I would teach them from these formats in order from first to last:
Limited>HMS>MFB Standard>Classic>Zero-G>Plastic>Burst Standard