Beyblade Random Thoughts

I haven't really used my Sagittario since those videos I made for the Beywiki Channel (aside from jokingly at AN lol), but I did find that it had high recoil, which helped it win a few matches here and there.

The WF obviously helped it out, but I imagine some of its wins were because of this recoil.
Never thought I'd here that recoil had a usage, it's always seen as a negative thing. I'll have to check this out when I get my hands on flame Libra Smile
(May. 30, 2009  12:45 AM)Kei Wrote: I haven't really used my Sagittario since those videos I made for the Beywiki Channel (aside from jokingly at AN lol), but I did find that it had high recoil, which helped it win a few matches here and there.

The WF obviously helped it out, but I imagine some of its wins were because of this recoil.

Yeah, no doubt the recoil helped (considering my Attack stadium wall now has two wicked holes in it after those tests)
And of course Wide Flat gave it some wicked speed.

The matches vs. Storm Peg were somewhat surprising, but not really.
RF really did seem to grip onto the stadium enough that it didn't get launched away.
I was thoroughly surprised at the results, but it was pretty cool at the same time.
(May. 30, 2009  12:53 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Never thought I'd here that recoil had a usage, it's always seen as a negative thing. I'll have to check this out when I get my hands on flame Libra Smile

I wasn't saying that it was in fact a good thing, just saying that it does help it win some battles every so often. More often than not however, recoil is bad.
I really don't like how everyone seems to think recoil is in its own classification. "Recoil", I think, is essentially attack power. Some plastic generation ARs are not used because of "high recoil". These ARs simply have very high smash attack. Left spin Dragon Breaker, Cybernetic Dragon, etc. I just thought I'd put that out there.
(May. 30, 2009  3:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: I really don't like how everyone seems to think recoil is in its own classification. "Recoil", I think, is essentially attack power. Some plastic generation ARs are not used because of "high recoil". These ARs simply have very high smash attack. Left spin Dragon Breaker, Cybernetic Dragon, etc. I just thought I'd put that out there.

Recoil is not attack power. Recoil is the damage a Beyblade takes after successfully attacking an opponent.
I've just always heard people say "Oh, my Beyblade gets KOed a lot because of high recoil"

So.. damage? You mean how much rotation speed is diminished? Or..?
I assumed recoil being the amount that the blade is flung in the opposite direction upon contact. Blades that upon contact fly outside the dish are high recoil parts.

Leone wheel many times will either get knocked out or knock out a few feet. It has high recoil.

At least this was what I always though it was.
(May. 30, 2009  3:25 AM)Anubis Wrote: I've just always heard people say "Oh, my Beyblade gets KOed a lot because of high recoil"

So.. damage? You mean how much rotation speed is diminished? Or..?

Look up what the word recoil means Speechless

• rebound or spring back through force of impact or elasticity : the muscle has the ability to recoil.
woo i finally have beypoints
I just thought of something.In the opening of MFB they are 7 lights beams caused by the blades.Im guessing the orange one is F.Sag the light blue one is S.Peg the red one D.Bull the Other blue one W.Aqua Green R.Leo Red M.Can..but that yellow one.It might be F.Sag instead of Orange but still there is on leftover.what do you guys think it might be
(May. 31, 2009  1:57 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I just thought of something.In the opening of MFB they are 7 lights beams caused by the blades.Im guessing the orange one is F.Sag the light blue one is S.Peg the red one D.Bull the Other blue one W.Aqua Green R.Leo Red M.Can..but that yellow one.It might be F.Sag instead of Orange but still there is on leftover.what do you guys think it might be

flame libra
Hmm could be.and I forgot there is a purple one XD,I think the purple might be Lighting L Drago or Earth Aquila.maybe even Earth Aries
(May. 31, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is the guy who sings the MFB opening:

[Image: 090525_193507.jpg]

awesome

A japanese rock mentality? Nice.
Anyone ever really test the difference between clear wheels, I mean TT keeps giving them labels, "attack" for instance, yet everyone dismisses them.
Anoyone willing to do a test?
Ok. Is the manga relevant to the show, because the show has a weak sstoryline so far, just Ginga owning everyone, and them dd charecters in a sad way. But as I skip through the manga it doesn't seem to have much relevance. Maybe it's because I'm going chapter to chapter.
^^ lol Brad know's my thoughts on that guy, he looks pretty cool though, and the opening is catchy, so his got josh's stamp of approval.
I just spun a virgo 100D for 4:28 in an attack stadium. I don't see how you guys get five mins and up, because I'm literally pulling the ripcord so hard that it throw it across the room for these timings.
(May. 31, 2009  5:32 AM)jsc Wrote: I just spun a virgo 100D for 4:28 in an attack stadium. I don't see how you guys get five mins and up, because I'm literally pulling the ripcord so hard that it throw it across the room for these timings.

The sunlight?
Because light, stickers, color of virgo, wear on all parts, tear on laucnher, it ahs to be worn it maybe?
I mean this is a delacte physics game, everymolecule can matter between 10000USD in a tourney, or a sad loss.
This maybe the most mentally deterioating childrens colerful toy with an anime.
God.
We rocke.
Beylauncher
(May. 31, 2009  5:36 AM)Khel Wrote: Beylauncher

Lol you just basicclly answered my cheap phlosphical rant with one word.
Good job. ;C
Ah never thought of that Khel. But sadly, I have no right Beylaunchers Unhappy
(May. 31, 2009  5:32 AM)jsc Wrote: I just spun a virgo 100D for 4:28 in an attack stadium. I don't see how you guys get five mins and up, because I'm literally pulling the ripcord so hard that it throw it across the room for these timings.

4:28? I only managed to get 3:06 with the BeyLauncher. Speechless
Lol jsc, the super shooter! 3 mins doesnt seem like much Confused then again i've neer used virgo 100D, jsc have you actually seen someone say they got 5 mins with that combo?
EDIT: Well someone said they got 5 with HMS. I was pulling puh-retty hard too...
(May. 31, 2009  6:40 AM)jsc Wrote: IDK then you were using that combo? ( I was using a right launcher too).

Yes, with the BeyLauncher so far I've gotten 3:06 and 3:04. Virgo 100D. Are you sure that's the combo you used? Because I can use the BeyLauncher fine and there's no way you got over a minute and a half more with the Light Launcher.
I ma absolutely sure. My ripcord is very straight and it was a virgo 100D in an MFB attack stadium. I did it multiple times all over 4:00. 4:28 was just my highest.