Beyblade Random Thoughts

My D is semi-mint. I've probably launched with it less than 10 times before my tests.

I'm going to try my RBV1 D after since I was using the one from Leone.
i have two mint D from RBV1 but i'll be damned if i use any part of aries
Does Aries have the clear white one? I have a clear black one which came with Bull I think. FML if it didn't matter Unhappy

It's still spinning, but it looks more wobblier than my other one. Maybe it was how it was launched? I'll relaunch after I get a time for this.
Oh sigh I wish that I could back myself up about this but I can't. My camera only took the video for 1:25. Maybe thats because I don't have a memory card, and also, I only got 3:52 as my highest today. But, I swear on the WBO [lol] that I got a 4:28 yesterday. Joyful_3
(May. 31, 2009  7:38 PM)G Wrote: Does Aries have the clear white one? I have a clear black one which came with Bull I think. FML if it didn't matter Unhappy

It's still spinning, but it looks more wobblier than my other one. Maybe it was how it was launched? I'll relaunch after I get a time for this.

The clear white one is Aries.
I bet the variable is that some of you guys are filthy jocks. ;p
I just realized the amount of Faces that Anubis has wil increase ...
He will soon get a Sapphire Face, a Face of War and an Antique Face XD
(May. 31, 2009  7:53 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I bet the variable is that some of you guys are filthy jocks. ;p

I'm a thirteen year old too...Chocked_2
I've found the variable actually, and it's strikingly huge.

Using one blue Virgo from RBV2, I got around 3:20. Using a different one, I got around 2:20. There was a one minute difference between two copies of the same part.

I did a test documenting the difference between my red Virgo (which had similar performance to my "good" blue Virgo) and this horrible blue Virgo. You can tell almost immediately that there is a huge difference. I can't find my scale right now but as soon as I do I'll post weight results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGOul8kBSU

The implications of this are fairly disappointing. For Stamina types, something like this is going to make a huge difference. I have three Virgo wheels and clearly none of them are up to par to some of the better ones here. We may find ourselves having to buy loads of copies of the same part in order to get the best ones possible.

Chief - Sigh ...
(May. 31, 2009  7:54 PM)Anu Wrote: I just realized the amount of Faces that Anubis has wil increase ...
He will soon get a Sapphire Face, a Face of War and a Gold Face XD

I have my gold face already. I'm getting Sapphire Face, Face of War, and Rose Gold Face. And soon enough, Antique Face.
I have the blue virgo from RBV2 and a D bottom from the Leone starter.
(May. 31, 2009  8:34 PM)jsc Wrote: I have the blue virgo from RBV2 and a D bottom from the Leone starter.

It doesn't matter. And I checked the weight, there is only like a .3g difference between the ones in the video. However, the balance of the weight must be different.
Getting RBV2 Hoping for blue virgo, or green aquario.
Really don't want Libra, so many people use it, and it is getting pwned everywhere.
Nice finding Brad! We'll need to make a note to add that on the wiki.

Also, I'm not sure if there's other factors involved, but I almost got 5 mins and I have it documented if you want to see it. It's boring, but it's proof.
(May. 31, 2009  8:38 PM)G Wrote: Nice finding Brad! We'll need to make a note to add that on the wiki.

Also, I'm not sure if there's other factors involved, but I almost got 5 mins and I have it documented if you want to see it. It's boring, but it's proof.

omg

i believe you, but damn
Ever since BWR I have been hearing that Quetz wheel is better than Storm... Is this true ??? Confused
(May. 31, 2009  8:47 PM)Anu Wrote: Ever since BWR I have been hearing that Quetz wheel is better than Storm... Is this true ??? Confused

I think they ment track.
Well, my mom is letting me buy MFB Grin. But tbh...I am not nearly as happy as I thought I`d be....
So... Wait, does this mean that all Virgo wheels are of different levels of quality, more so than there just being two different molds of the wheel?

(May. 31, 2009  8:38 PM)G Wrote: Nice finding Brad! We'll need to make a note to add that on the wiki.

That's insane, how can there be so much difference when it's the same wheel?
I mean, what's causing this, did TakaraTomy switch the materials used to make the Virgo wheel or something?
I am not sure yet haha. But first I need to find a place with half decent prices that takes debit >.> If only japan-toys was still selling Crying.
(May. 31, 2009  8:41 PM)jsc Wrote: You still don't believe me then?? Tired

I do.

(May. 31, 2009  8:47 PM)Anu Wrote: Ever since BWR I have been hearing that Quetz wheel is better than Storm... Is this true ??? Confused

(May. 31, 2009  8:56 PM)Book O Ozz Wrote: I think they ment track.

I use Quetzalcoatl's Wheel in my Attack combo (MF Quetzalcoatl 90RF).

(May. 31, 2009  9:11 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So... Wait, does this mean that all Virgo wheels are of different levels of quality, more so than there just being two different molds of the wheel?

That's insane, how can there be so much difference when it's the same wheel?
I mean, what's causing this, did TakaraTomy switch the materials used to make the Virgo wheel or something?

No idea what's causing this, but it's clear evidence that just slight weight balancing can make a huge difference.
I'm officially addicted to Beyblades.
My credit card bill of may confirms this. I don't know if I should cry or not.
xD
Well Hero I would recommend Toys N joys to you If it hadn't took them 2 months to send everything I ordered. They also changed my Wolf To a Leone. so I will not recommend them.