Beyblade Random Thoughts

That is insane! Looks like you went over it with a freakin lawn mower, what happened!?
(May. 26, 2009  8:02 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That is insane! Looks like you went over it with a freakin lawn mower, what happened!?

A piece broke in battle first, then.....
(May. 26, 2009  12:31 PM)Raykon Wrote: Also, My dad just accidentally stepped on my already damaged Uriel 2 base and it now in pieces Crying uhhh today is not a good day.
Damn, Raykon. Crying
Poor Uriel.....
(May. 26, 2009  8:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: A piece broke in battle first, then.....

That's just painful... Had my first blade stepped on, still can't bring myself to throw away my shattered trygle...
Same to my 10 wide. Storm Pegasis is way too overpowered xD
I was thinking about how every series of beyblades released has a new gimmick throughout the series. Hybrid wheels for example being the first gimmick for MFB. What do you all think the next series of MFB's will have as their gimmick?
Will the wheels in the next series of MFB use Hybrid Wheels?

Either way im thinking maybe coustimizable tracks would be cool. Sort of like coustimizable WD from the HMS line.
This was also included in my MFB Design (which I was supposed to enter) but I think tracks will have support parts and also some tracks will have a free-spinning part to it (like the sub-AR of plastics or bearings).
I think my Rock Leone has a faulty track because my wide ball tip rattles only when on that track :\
(May. 26, 2009  1:09 PM)Raykon Wrote: [Image: Picture-1.jpg]
Crying

this is uriel, not uriel 2
I was about to say, I was like thats Uriel 2? I've had this awesome blade and didn't know it> ( I have Uriel)
Oh, well I was told it was Urile 2 ... from what I can remember anyway Uncertain
Well, anyone with basic knowledge could have told you that was Uriel ...
I've noticed at work when im in the toy section that whenever i see a hasbro box i get fully excited, and i always tear into it to see what's in it hoping it's mfb's lol, even though i know there's a 0% chance that it will be.

I dont know my brain just makes me do it, and today there was a taka tomy box and i got even more excited!... but it was just a kid's rattle thingy Unhappy
i donno why but alot of times when i use S pegasis vs libra i use banking and it works for a few seconds then the blade goes to its original track (cyrcles) so then i loose. will a sliding shoot be better?
Depends which one is easier for you. IMO use sliding shoot
This has happened a few times before when I've used the Stadium Wall/Fence/Thing. I think that extra push in the right direction would help a lot.
After playing with the HMS Grip some more, it easily has become my favorite grip (from the few that I have owned). I wish the MFB grip had a damn trigger.
Another month of no Beyblades being in stock in Japan, it seems.
Fun stuff; at least we have some. Plus the newest releases were not all that great.
(May. 28, 2009  2:17 AM)Khel Wrote: Fun stuff; at least we have some. Plus the newest releases were not all that great.

Was hoping Metal Face would restock. Unhappy Plus I wanted to nab a Wind Aquario off YJA, but considering how limited it is right now I doubt I will want to shell out that much for it.
Playing beyblade with Tyson and listening to beyblade music Grin
Think I'm a bit slow, only just realized the shapes on the storm pegasis face are a P and an S
lmao I just noticed because you said it xD
NO WAY. You're totally right. And I never realised. X_X
I dont think heap's of people did lol. I sure never noticed it, but i wont be losing sleep over it.