Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 27, 2019  5:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's hard to burst so I'll try Ring.

Gravity, yell, and central are good choices too.
Kind of a weird place to put this, but I guess it is technically a random thought.

I was unboxing the full set of RBV 15 that had arrived today, but I finally got to the one containing the stickers of Egis and got a duplicate Xcalibur instead. The other stickers were all in the right place, and all of the other pulls were accurate.

I'm just unsure of what to do about this beyond contacting the seller and possibly getting oE for free/some kind of compensation, since the seller sent everything else correctly besides the stickers on that one bX. Everything was still in its bags and no foreign object was placed into boxes where the tape was worn out from shipping or other movement.
(May. 28, 2019  10:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Kind of a weird place to put this, but I guess it is technically a random thought.

I was unboxing the full set of RBV 15 that had arrived today, but I finally got to the one containing the stickers of Egis and got a duplicate Xcalibur instead. The other stickers were all in the right place, and all of the other pulls were accurate.

I'm just unsure of what to do about this beyond contacting the seller and possibly getting oE for free/some kind of compensation, since the seller sent everything else correctly besides the stickers on that one bX. Everything was still in its bags and no foreign object was placed into boxes where the tape was worn out from shipping or other movement.

You should still contact them. You ordered a full set with each bey and you didn't get that. Take a picture to show them and see how they respond. It never hurts to ask, what will he do beyond rejecting you?
Yo guys, just a quick question: which disc has more stamina between 0, 00, 10 and 7 (i think 7 is a bit outclassed now, but yeah)? A ranking would be great, thanks!
(May. 30, 2019  12:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys, just a quick question: which disc has more stamina between 0, 00, 10 and 7 (i think 7 is a bit outclassed now, but yeah)? A ranking would be great, thanks!

This is pure stamina:

Greatest 10, 00, 7, 0 Least
(May. 30, 2019  12:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 30, 2019  12:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys, just a quick question: which disc has more stamina between 0, 00, 10 and 7 (i think 7 is a bit outclassed now, but yeah)? A ranking would be great, thanks!

This is pure stamina:

Thank you! Is there a big difference between 10 and 0?
(May. 30, 2019  1:21 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2019  12:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is pure stamina:

Thank you! Is there a big difference between 10 and 0?

I might be wrong but 10 weighs a little less than 0 but 10 is better with Stamina combos while 0 is better for defense
I've received my kerbeus (booster, single layer) today, to be honest i thought it was heavier than it actually is. 7,20 grams. On the wikia page, the average stands at 8 grams. Anybody else experienced this kind of thing?
What parts would you use with Dread Bahamut? I may not own the top, but If I did, I'd go with 0Under and Friction. This is because it's similar to 2Bump and Atomic. 0 and Under would make a good balance between heavy and light weights and Friction's rubber base would make its offense somewhat better than Atomic's because it has the offchance to circle around the stadium.
Is Shu going to in burst gt if so, will his spryzen going to be upgraded to the gatinko system
(Jun. 01, 2019  3:47 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: Is Shu going to in burst gt if so, will his spryzen going to be upgraded to the gatinko system

Unknown at the moment. But if there is a new Spriggan, one of two things can happen: Shu returns, or there will be a new Spriggan user in GT.
(May. 31, 2019  7:17 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: What parts would you use with Dread Bahamut? I may not own the top, but If I did, I'd go with 0Under and Friction. This is because it's similar to 2Bump and Atomic. 0 and Under would make a good balance between heavy and light weights and Friction's rubber base would make its offense somewhat better than Atomic's because it has the offchance to circle around the stadium.

I don't get what you mean by " a good balance between heavy and light weights". What is the point of making a balance between weight of disk and frame? Friction's rubber base is too high to do anything unless you are on the tornado ridge.
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:54 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  7:17 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: What parts would you use with Dread Bahamut? I may not own the top, but If I did, I'd go with 0Under and Friction. This is because it's similar to 2Bump and Atomic. 0 and Under would make a good balance between heavy and light weights and Friction's rubber base would make its offense somewhat better than Atomic's because it has the offchance to circle around the stadium.

I don't get what you mean by " a good balance between heavy and light weights". What is the point of making a balance between weight of disk and frame? Friction's rubber base is too high to do anything unless you are on the tornado ridge.

dread bahamut should be good with 00b and atomic, extend+, and/or bearing if it works its just too early to tell since its not yet fully tested.
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:54 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

as in it's light and heavy at the same time. Also, Friction has a high chance to spiral around the stadium. The rubber base could bounce the bey back into the stadium or provide swift movments in the slingshock
(Jun. 01, 2019  6:02 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:54 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I don't get what you mean by " a good balance between heavy and light weights". What is the point of making a balance between weight of disk and frame? Friction's rubber base is too high to do anything unless you are on the tornado ridge.

as in it's light and heavy at the same time. Also, Friction has a high chance to spiral around the stadium. The rubber base could bounce the bey back into the stadium or provide swift movments in the slingshock

Friction has bad stamina and is highly outclassed.
(Jun. 01, 2019  6:02 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:54 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I don't get what you mean by " a good balance between heavy and light weights". What is the point of making a balance between weight of disk and frame? Friction's rubber base is too high to do anything unless you are on the tornado ridge.

Uh no. There's only light or heavy. There's no inbetween. And Friction-S is only legal on Hasbro Beys.
(Jun. 01, 2019  6:02 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: as in it's light and heavy at the same time. Also, Friction has a high chance to spiral around the stadium. The rubber base could bounce the bey back into the stadium or provide swift movments in the slingshock
Sure, the disk is heavy, but Under is altogether unimpressive and not a big impact in terms of overall weight and definitely isn't enough to make it "light" in any regard (not that lightness is anything you'd desire in your disk anyways. Most competitive disks are on the heavier end). Pretty sure Under only really worked with Twin Nemesis anyways, as it lined up with its upper attack slopes and could boost them slightly. Beyond that, you're hurting yourself more than you're helping. I'd honestly say being frameless is better than using Under here since you honestly have more LAD without a frame on top of a lower scrape risk.

I have never had Friction spiral around the stadium. Although I don't doubt that it's possible to catch onto the tornado ridge and go zooming around, it's so ridiculously unlikely that it's not worth running an incredibly terrible driver just for a <1% chance of it happening, especially since that likely wouldn't last for long and would kill your Stamina at the same time. It's not really desirable to do even if you could pull it off regularly, as it doesn't help you best Attack types and drains your Stamina rapidly against other Defense/Stamina types so what's the point of doing so anyways?

Friction's rubber is never making it bounce back into the stadium, as it'll never be able to lean in the pockets enough for the rubber to strike the ground from there. Layers are just too wide for that to be possible, especially on a GT bey.
(Jun. 01, 2019  5:05 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:

dread bahamut should be good with 00b and atomic, extend+, and/or bearing if it works its just too early to tell since its not yet fully tested.

With the gum teeth of Bahamut, 00 might be stretching it too thinly as the Layer itself is quite heavy already. Maybe 7/0/10? My initial thought when DB was announced was also to automatically slap Atomic on it. Might do some testings, but I would assume DB should be better than aB in overall performance. Like WF, it will probably die against same spin matches
(Jun. 02, 2019  4:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  6:02 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: as in it's light and heavy at the same time. Also, Friction has a high chance to spiral around the stadium. The rubber base could bounce the bey back into the stadium or provide swift movments in the slingshock
Sure, the disk is heavy, but Under is altogether unimpressive and not a big impact in terms of overall weight and definitely isn't enough to make it "light" in any regard (not that lightness is anything you'd desire in your disk anyways. Most competitive disks are on the heavier end).  Pretty sure Under only really worked with Twin Nemesis anyways, as it lined up with its upper attack slopes and could boost them slightly. Beyond that, you're hurting yourself more than you're helping. I'd honestly say being frameless is better than using Under here since you honestly have more LAD without a frame on top of a lower scrape risk.

I have never had Friction spiral around the stadium. Although I don't doubt that it's possible to catch onto the tornado ridge and go zooming around, it's so ridiculously unlikely that it's not worth running an incredibly terrible driver just for a <1% chance of it happening, especially since that likely wouldn't last for long and would kill your Stamina at the same time. It's not really desirable to do even if you could pull it off regularly, as it doesn't help you best Attack types and drains your Stamina rapidly against other Defense/Stamina types so what's the point of doing so anyways?

Friction's rubber is never making it bounce back into the stadium, as it'll never be able to lean in the pockets enough for the rubber to strike the ground from there. Layers are just too wide for that to be possible, especially on a GT bey.

Ok, not trying to start anything here, but I DO recall in one of my threads, you doubted something similar to blade alignment... now it is bought up as a fact... ok.... I mean, Under isn't the best frame, but it is confirmed to be the most frame. By far, it's not unimpressive because it has the shape of Achilles (Sure, Achilles isn't the best bey, but again, he is the most beavy bey)

Fricton does spiral around the stadium. With a strong enough launch or an angled launch, it is possible.

Is it true that Friction cannot bounce back into the stadium? It happens rarely with me...
(Jun. 04, 2019  2:40 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  4:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sure, the disk is heavy, but Under is altogether unimpressive and not a big impact in terms of overall weight and definitely isn't enough to make it "light" in any regard (not that lightness is anything you'd desire in your disk anyways. Most competitive disks are on the heavier end).  Pretty sure Under only really worked with Twin Nemesis anyways, as it lined up with its upper attack slopes and could boost them slightly. Beyond that, you're hurting yourself more than you're helping. I'd honestly say being frameless is better than using Under here since you honestly have more LAD without a frame on top of a lower scrape risk.

Ok, not trying to start anything here, but I DO recall in one of my threads, you doubted something similar to blade alignment... now it is bought up as a fact... ok.... I mean, Under isn't the best frame, but it is confirmed to be the most frame. By far, it's not unimpressive because it has the shape of Achilles (Sure, Achilles isn't the best bey, but again, he is the most beavy bey)

Fricton does spiral around the stadium. With a strong enough launch or an angled launch, it is possible.

Is it true that Friction cannot bounce back into the stadium? It happens rarely with me...

Not being judgmental or anything, but based on your threads and comments that I've been seeing for a while, you are the type of Blader who is probably too immersed with anime logic. Either that, or you simply are trying too hard to say you have experience with certain Beyblade parts.

Under Frame is undeniably effective probably for Twin Nemesis (as MagikHorse has mentioned) alone. Even I had difficulty understanding what you meant by "a good balance between heavy and light weights", but I'll assume you were saying that it is probably "heavy enough to maintain balance/precession for the combo, but light enough to not let DB self-Burst too quickly in a match". If that is so, it probably would still not be worth it to have the Frame due to scrape risk which will inevitably affect the combo's LAD (that is crucial to winning aside from KOs and Bursts). Either it be Frameless instead or with Bump/Proof/Glaive/Cross for the said LAD potential.

Moving on to Friction, I do seem to remember that at very hard launches you can make the Bey move slightly faster near the tornado ridge, but not simply too powerful enough that it catches on the said ridge to "boost" itself back into the stadium. Even if you say it can be done by tilting your launch or doing a banking shoot, I really doubt the rubber on the Driver would be able to catch the stadium without the Layer and/or Disk/Frame already scraping the stadium floor first (unless you have worn down your Friction Driver to the extent that the rubber ring indeed can touch the floor with just a minor tilt, which is highly unlikely). It only "works" in the anime.

Just to let you know though, don't trash me, because I do own all of the parts and have enough experience (albeit not professional level) to say what I have said above regarding each part's effect in battle.
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:05 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: *snip*
Under Frame is undeniably effective probably for Twin Nemesis (as MagikHorse has mentioned) alone.
*snip*
I thought it can be used with bloody and nightmare longinus? Anyways, I agree with your post.
(Jun. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:05 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: *snip*
Under Frame is undeniably effective probably for Twin Nemesis (as MagikHorse has mentioned) alone.
*snip*
I thought it can be used with bloody and nightmare longinus? Anyways, I agree with your post.

Hmm. I find it too much of a scrape risk compared to Cross, for example, but I think Under would also do wonders for nL and bL with the right Driver. Just didn't want to prioritize making combos for either since both have relatively weak teeth unlike hS or gF which ironically are supposed to have weaker teeth due to not being Attack types
(Jun. 04, 2019  10:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hmm. I find it too much of a scrape risk compared to Cross, for example, but I think Under would also do wonders for nL and bL with the right Driver. Just didn't want to prioritize making combos for either since both have relatively weak teeth unlike hS or gF which ironically are supposed to have weaker teeth due to not being Attack types
They may have weak teeth but, their burst resistance can be quite tough. For instance, one of Wombat's spicy combos (bL.St.Rb) did not burst even once despite not using the dash version of reboot and having the heaviest disk. And, if angle frame is used with nightmare longinus, it is pretty accurate of an unburstable version of itself. But, that happens only with the angle frame.
(Jun. 04, 2019  10:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I thought it can be used with bloody and nightmare longinus? Anyways, I agree with your post.

Hmm. I find it too much of a scrape risk compared to Cross, for example, but I think Under would also do wonders for nL and bL with the right Driver. Just didn't want to prioritize making combos for either since both have relatively weak teeth unlike hS or gF which ironically are supposed to have weaker teeth due to not being Attack types
Actually I have both and Bl has pretty large teeth most definitely larger than salamander and Fafnir, although they are smaller than most attack layers
I would use 0Lift and potentially Yard for Dread Bahamut's stock combo