Beyblade Random Thoughts

Just a random question that popped into my mind: is Dimension any good? I know it's probably not good for defense (mostly because the little rubber tip wears down, and the fact that Achilles just feels better for attack, but if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me), and it seems a bit difficult to control with its high speed in its Attack Setting (in my experience, at least). So, is Dimension good for at least NICHE combos, or is it better just to have for collection purposes?
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Just a random question that popped into my mind: is Dimension any good? I know it's probably not good for defense (mostly because the little rubber tip wears down, and the fact that Achilles just feels better for attack, but if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me), and it seems a bit difficult to control with its high speed in its Attack Setting (in my experience, at least). So, is Dimension good for at least NICHE combos, or is it better just to have for collection purposes?

Its only use from my observations is KOing opponents that get close to the ridge of the stadium. Honestly, it’s not worth trusting that it’ll be consistent.
Considering how twin nemesis, orb egis and hazard kerbeus were all in random layer collections before being released in sets (or nemesis with ult reboot) what do you guys think is the likelyhood that dread bahamut will be released later as a booster or in a set? like a gatchi-customize set?
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:18 AM)Kry Wrote: Considering how twin nemesis, orb egis and hazard kerbeus were all in random layer collections before being released in sets (or nemesis with ult reboot) what do you guys think is the likelyhood that dread bahamut will be released later as a booster or in a set? like a gatchi-customize set?

I think that there's no way that Dread Bahamut will be left out from this trend in releases. The base is purple instead of black and it's the only main-line Gachi release so far that doesn't have a confirmed owner. It would be cool to see DB in a theoretical Gachi Customize Set as a throwback to the original with possibly a Gachi Chaos, a Gachi Wyvern, and a red Wizard Fafnir. Even though this would be really cool to see, I cant forsee it being released until November, which would be too far from the original release. I think that it'll be released in a Triple Battle Set, since that seems to be the pattern with the first Random Layer Prize from each season of Burst.
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:26 PM)UltraXander Wrote: Who/What is 'Aries'?

As a Beyblade or its origins in real life?
Hey Guys i had this interesting dream last night in which I was holding a GT Trident but I forget what it was called
https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/...sters_the/

I feel like this is a prompt that could spawn some great short stories.
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:26 PM)UltraXander Wrote: Who/What is 'Aries'?

As a Beyblade or its origins in real life?

It's a beyblade!?! Just tell me both.
I've been thinking.. cant decide if I wanna spend another almost 70 bucks on another GT Fafnir & another GT Joker.. i dont know if the Arc evolution bey will have the combo from inside the booster box or nah. Wish these beys didnt cost 30$ a pop
(Jun. 18, 2019  12:03 PM)UltraXander Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: As a Beyblade or its origins in real life?

It's a beyblade!?! Just tell me both.

It was a Beyblade back in the Metal Fight days. It was one of the original Manga Beyblades, and its original design was brought back by Hasbro as Torch Aries, similarly to Cyber Pegasus and Midnight Bull. 
Manga version: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Aries_145D
Hasbro’s version: 
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Torch_Aries_125D
The Aries Beyblade is based on the Zodiac sign (March 21-April 19) of the same name, which was a flying ram.
Do you think aiger is still the champ if he is will he be in beyblade burst gt if a new Achilles or will it be a different owner
(Jun. 18, 2019  4:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  12:03 PM)UltraXander Wrote: It's a beyblade!?! Just tell me both.

It was a Beyblade back in the Metal Fight days. It was one of the original Manga Beyblades, and its original design was brought back by Hasbro as Torch Aries, similarly to Cyber Pegasus and Midnight Bull. 
Manga version: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Aries_145D
Hasbro’s version: 
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Torch_Aries_125D
The Aries Beyblade is based on the Zodiac sign (March 21-April 19) of the same name, which was a flying ram.

Thank You!
Unicrest u2 is shaped like a saw and can be used as a beywheel?!?!?!
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Unicrest u2 is shaped like a saw and can be used as a beywheel?!?!?!

don't, just don't, alright! theres better ways to burn through cash than beywheeling a U2.
(Jun. 27, 2019  9:26 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Unicrest u2 is shaped like a saw and can be used as a beywheel?!?!?!

don't, just don't, alright! theres better ways to burn through cash than beywheeling a U2.
Like Lottery tickets! (Better hope that your Joker is good luck!) Tongue_out_wink
i've been realising...

Vise Lepaord is the same as Blast Jinnius but attack type and cho-z
I just had this random though about all the protaganists in beyblade burst we've had so far. They all have four letter names! Valt, aiga and drum.
When I first got into beyblade burst, I didn’t know Storm spriggan wasn’t dual spin and thought that counter break was where it changed spin direction mid-battle.
Honestly, is Z Achilles any good? I know it was good a long time ago but is it still good? It KO'S my bL most of the time but not so consistent against Winning Valkyrie.
(Jul. 01, 2019  8:31 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Honestly, is Z Achilles any good? I know it was good a long time ago but is it still good? It KO'S my bL most of the time but not so consistent against Winning Valkyrie.

z achilles was good as a smash attacker upon initial release, but was immediately outclassed by winning valkyrie. 
currently i don't remember it being a major part of the meta, and you can go see winning combinations thread for details.
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Just a random question that popped into my mind: is Dimension any good? I know it's probably not good for defense (mostly because the little rubber tip wears down, and the fact that Achilles just feels better for attack, but if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me), and it seems a bit difficult to control with its high speed in its Attack Setting (in my experience, at least). So, is Dimension good for at least NICHE combos, or is it better just to have for collection purposes?

Its only use from my observations is KOing opponents that get close to the ridge of the stadium. Honestly, it’s not worth trusting that it’ll be consistent.

Not to mention it is like Trans Driver where repeated use in a spin direction shifts its mode in battle (either upon hitting stadium floor from launch or mid-battle) and will not be consistent with any of its modes unlike Xtend. Nice for collection, but no real meta use.

(Jul. 01, 2019  9:54 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  8:31 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Honestly, is Z Achilles any good? I know it was good a long time ago but is it still good? It KO'S my bL most of the time but not so consistent against Winning Valkyrie.

z achilles was good as a smash attacker upon initial release, but was immediately outclassed by winning valkyrie. 
currently i don't remember it being a major part of the meta, and you can go see winning combinations thread for details.

zA had potential as an Attacker, but vastly outclassed by wV and has been reported to have breakages (usually at the parts where there is no metal on them). It was quite a thrill during its release, but it was never too great and not even able to step into the pool of winning combos. czA may be what you'd rather aim for if you want to use an Achilles Bey for battle.