Beyblade Random Thoughts

So Delta Akane's Bey releases on May 25.
That's my birthday!
Akane? That sounds like the Japanese version of Aiger's last name if this new blader is related to Aiger all of this would make so much more since. -Avery
(Mar. 20, 2019  5:02 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Akane? That sounds like the Japanese version of Aiger's last name if this new blader is related to Aiger all of this would make so much more since. -Avery

The Japanese version is Akaba, not Akabane
(Mar. 20, 2019  5:08 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  5:02 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Akane? That sounds like the Japanese version of Aiger's last name if this new blader is related to Aiger all of this would make so much more since. -Avery

The Japanese version is Akaba, not Akabane

Weird.... But it does sound similar. -Avery
Nova bursted satan
2 times
And king defeated requiem and drain
3-0 with both
(Mar. 20, 2019  5:02 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Akane? That sounds like the Japanese version of Aiger's last name if this new blader is related to Aiger all of this would make so much more since. -Avery

Aiger Akabane’s original(and frankly cooler) name was Aiga Akaba. Akaba and akane are not the same. We know what this guy looks like and he looks nothing like Aiga so probably not.
Beyblade is good but I want  to have my  own team and have it in my school but the problem is that I can't because my class got in trouble for playing with my friends beys without asking
guys, is it possible to hit a burst stopper and push it back in which will cause the bey to burst??
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: guys, is it possible to hit a burst stopper and push it back in which will cause the bey to burst??

It's definitely possible to have the Cho-Z wings pushed back in during battle, but it would be highly unlikely if it'll burst immediately if they're using a Dash driver, or the layer has strong teeth and a good shape
(Mar. 21, 2019  7:45 PM)traumatictrey12 Wrote: Beyblade is good but I want  to have my  own team and have it in my school but the problem is that I can't because my class got in trouble for playing with my friends beys without asking

That happens dude .
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:42 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Does anyone know how to change there username?
Good question
Is this legit?? I don't get it, why anyone would be insane enough to sell both Takara Tomy CHO-Z Achilles and Geist Fafnir for only $4.17 all the way from Japan??? I'm guessing that they're selling fakes with the original Takara Tomy products image.. Pretty much the best way to scam, huh?
(Mar. 22, 2019  10:56 PM)Triumph Wrote: Is this legit?? I don't get it, why anyone would be insane enough to sell both Takara Tomy CHO-Z Achilles and Geist Fafnir for only $4.17 all the way from Japan??? I'm guessing that they're selling fakes with the original Takara Tomy products image.. Pretty much the best way to scam, huh?

This is clearly not legit, for several reasons.

1: That price is far beyond "too good to be true" territory. You're right here, the price is totally insane.
2: Literally every feedback message on that account is for a private sale, barring two.
* One of those two public sales is from an account that no longer exists.
* Neither of those two public sales are for anything remotely related to Beyblades.
* The above combined with the sudden transition to exclusively sell Beyblades makes it feel like an account built to sell fakes while having faked feedback.
3: Their username is literally gibberish. That makes it feel even more like a throwaway account, as no real person would want to use such a convoluted and hard-to-remember username (both because it's hard to deal with yourself but also because it makes it hard for people to remember you too. Ebay sellers love return customers, but this username hinders that)
4: They're selling from China. Although not a problem in and of itself (I have a couple trusted sellers from the area), many fakes are manufactured and sold from China, which only makes the above warning signs that much worse.
I'm new to Beyblades. Just got a bey from amazon
I have these beys to consider for my next purchase:
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4C. Fl
-Alter Chronos 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur I. Ir
-Victory Valkyrie B.V

I mainly want the Cross disk frame, Alter Chronos layer, Iron and Variable drivers (I have a 0. to pair the Disk Frame with).

How do I fare for purchases?

(Also might get Shelter Regulus because it looks really cool)
(Mar. 23, 2019  9:20 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I have these beys to consider for my next purchase:
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4C. Fl
-Alter Chronos 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur I. Ir
-Victory Valkyrie B.V

I mainly want the Cross disk frame, Alter Chronos layer, Iron and Variable drivers (I have a 0. to pair the Disk Frame with).

Only Cross is good.
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  9:20 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I have these beys to consider for my next purchase:
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4C. Fl
-Alter Chronos 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur I. Ir
-Victory Valkyrie B.V

Only Cross is good.

Problem is, I cannot access many of the currently meta parts, so these would have to do for now.
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:26 PM)RDF3 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Only Cross is good.

Problem is, I cannot access many of the currently meta parts, so these would have to do for now.

Why not use eBay?
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:26 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Problem is, I cannot access many of the currently meta parts, so these would have to do for now.

Why not use eBay?

Because I'm not able to access Paypal and/or credit cards, being a student and all. What is sold in here is what I can buy.
(Mar. 23, 2019  3:00 PM)RDF3 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not use eBay?

Because I'm not able to access Paypal and/or credit cards, being a student and all. What is sold in here is what I can buy.
Very well.
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4C. Fl
-Alter Chronos 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur I. Ir
-Victory Valkyrie B.V

May I know what parts you have know? If I know your current parts and maybe even your preffered style of beyblades,I can answer the question better.
(Mar. 23, 2019  5:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4C. Fl
-Alter Chronos 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur I. Ir
-Victory Valkyrie B.V

May I know what parts you have know? If I know your current parts and maybe even your preffered style of beyblades,I can answer the question better.

This would help, although I will say that for the God/Switchstrike line Alter Chronos, Meteor, Sieg Xcaliber, and maybe Variable (if worn down properly) are usable. If you face Hasbro opponents they'd serve you well. Against TT opponents nothing on that list would stand much of a chance no matter how you build it.
(Mar. 23, 2019  5:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  5:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: May I know what parts you have know? If I know your current parts and maybe even your preffered style of beyblades,I can answer the question better.

This would help, although I will say that for the God/Switchstrike line Alter Chronos, Meteor, Sieg Xcaliber, and maybe Variable (if worn down properly) are usable. If you face Hasbro opponents they'd serve you well. Against TT opponents nothing on that list would stand much of a chance no matter how you build it.

Cross is more usable than all of the above IMO.Also,I don't much like iron,seig excalur is really good.Variable is especially more useful if you have nightmare longinus.
(Mar. 23, 2019  5:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  5:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: May I know what parts you have know? If I know your current parts and maybe even your preffered style of beyblades,I can answer the question better.

Sadly, not much:
-Spriggan Requiem 0.Zt
-Dragoon Storm 5.Meteor Loop
-Nightmare Longinus. Ds
-Storm Spriggan K.U

I don't expect to face much in the way of the Cho-Z Layer System (given how most of the Blader tournaments in my area are mostly for kids, and I don't play competitively that often anyway) so it won't be too much of an issue for me.