Beyblade Random Thoughts

Which of the choz bey's -cho z valkyire choz spriggan and cho z Achilles do you like the most?
(Mar. 04, 2019  12:48 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote: Which of the choz bey's -cho z valkyire choz spriggan and cho z Achilles do you like the most?

CZ-A looks the coolest and from testing I saw on this site it is the most aggressive of the three
Do all ChoZ releases in Japan still have NFC chips in them? I thought I read somewhere this practice was stopped after the God series.
(Mar. 04, 2019  12:48 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote: Which of the choz bey's -cho z valkyire choz spriggan and cho z Achilles do you like the most?

I like Achilles the most the design is amazing and it’s a decent attack type layer in competitive
Is this truly the most expensive Heavy metal system beyblade out there right now, in 2019??  Gasp
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:07 PM)Triumph Wrote: Is this truly the most expensive Heavy metal system beyblade out there right now, in 2019??  Gasp

I remember seeing one for around 80k yen, but even that is nothing compared to that sheesh! That might be the most expensive I've seen a single beyblade go for.
Triumph in that gif who is that bey battling?
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)veltrek Wrote: Triumph in that gif who is that bey battling?

There are two bey in that gif Dead Hades and Z Achilles.
oh ok I did not know
If there was a limited/god layer based format how would you feel about letting imperfect Phoenix be allowed in it if you don’t know what inperfect Phoenix is the dead Phoenix core with the revive armor
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:07 PM)Triumph Wrote: Is this truly the most expensive Heavy metal system beyblade out there right now, in 2019??  Gasp

I remember seeing one for around 80k yen, but even that is nothing compared to that sheesh! That might be the most expensive I've seen a single beyblade go for.

Lol that’s ridiculous and if you scroll down to the discription it says it isn’t even an authentic Takara Tomy bey. That’s a lot of money for a fake bey.
(Mar. 08, 2019  1:37 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I remember seeing one for around 80k yen, but even that is nothing compared to that sheesh! That might be the most expensive I've seen a single beyblade go for.

Lol that’s ridiculous and if you scroll down to the discription it says it isn’t even an authentic Takara Tomy bey. That’s a lot of money for a fake bey.

Considering the brand is listed as Takara in the details and header, the seller has no history of selling fakes, and that k and m are both very close to each other on the keyboard, it's most likely just a typo in the description, not an admission of illegitimacy.

As for the price... well, it is one of the rarest beys of all time. ?‍♂️
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:34 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: If there was a limited/god layer based format how would you feel about letting imperfect Phoenix be allowed in it if you don’t know what inperfect Phoenix is the dead Phoenix core with the revive armor

That would be a pretty good idea, considering the fact that Sieg Xcalibur and Legend Spriggan have metal already. Although that makes me wonder if Sr and mG would still be banned, since iP still has pretty decent stamina potential and would be kind of hard to burst if it isn't up against sX or lS.

Amazing. If it sells at that price, it really makes me wonder what my Wyvern DJ (Animation Project Special 2001-2003 Gold Version) would go for these days ...
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:03 AM)Kei Wrote:

Amazing. If it sells at that price, it really makes me wonder what my Wyvern DJ (Animation Project Special 2001-2003 Gold Version) would go for these days ...

WOW. Do I hear a gold version of Wyvern DJ?? Send some pics if you have some! (yeah tbh I've never seen a gold version of it but actually have heard that they still exist..)

EDIT- Hold that thought, you don't have to send it, I just saw one on Beyblade wiki. You can if you want to, I mean I'd love to see one of those in 2019..
(Mar. 08, 2019  3:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:34 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: If there was a limited/god layer based format how would you feel about letting imperfect Phoenix be allowed in it if you don’t know what inperfect Phoenix is the dead Phoenix core with the revive armor

That would be a pretty good idea, considering the fact that Sieg Xcalibur and Legend Spriggan have metal already. Although that makes me wonder if Sr and mG would still be banned, since iP still has pretty decent stamina potential and would be kind of hard to burst if it isn't up against sX or lS.

Yeah but who’s different this time around compared to when god was still coming out is that we have dash drivers so I don’t think it would be too hard to burst
(Mar. 08, 2019  6:09 AM)Triumph Wrote: WOW. Do I hear a gold version of Wyvern DJ?? Send some pics if you have some! (yeah tbh I've never seen a gold version of it but actually have heard that they still exist..)

EDIT- Hold that thought, you don't have to send it, I just saw one on Beyblade wiki. You can if you want to, I mean I'd love to see one of those in 2019..

The pictures on the wiki article for Wyvern DJ were taken by me haha.
Guys, What is your Beytuber ranking mine is
1) BeybladeGeeks (The Best in the Business)
2) Illinuc (The Guy with Cool Explanations)
3) Drago Galaxy (Unique Beybattles)
4) LeftBurst (Epic discussion videos)
5) Zankye (The Guy who comes from school does videos and goes to sleep a lot of commitment)
6) Super Beyblade Family (A Family run channel with no swearing)
7) Goob (Extremely unique style of videos)
8) Kevo (Love his mods, I tried some out too.)
9) JoJo (Love the unboxings)
10) Boltoms (Epic customizer)
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:19 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Guys, What is your Beytuber ranking mine is
5) Zankye (The Guy who comes from school does videos and goes to sleep a lot of commitment)
I would say better not do this. In this list there are guys who break Beys with pliers, Reply rudely to their fans and enjoy money, even if that's part of their commitment. I would not name them however. (I might get a PM from the rude guy now)

Also BBGS are the best
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:19 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Guys, What is your Beytuber ranking mine is
I would say better not do this. In this list there are guys who break Beys with pliers, Reply rudely to their fans and enjoy money, even if that's part of their commitment. I would not name them however. (I might get a PM from the rude guy now)

Also BBGS are the best

OMG BBG

also what would be good for Beyblade burst training? Other than physical workouts
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I would say better not do this. In this list there are guys who break Beys with pliers, Reply rudely to their fans and enjoy money, even if that's part of their commitment. I would not name them however. (I might get a PM from the rude guy now)

Also BBGS are the best

OMG BBG

also what would be good for Beyblade burst training? Other than physical workouts
Physical workout dose nothing to Beyblade
And it's just a toy ,don't take it serious 
Or I will start judging you(just kidding)
(But the first 2 sentences are serious)
I'm new here and I'm too old to randomly ask people if they like beyblades so hur I am.
I ordered a pull out keyboard tray for my desk on amazon but I was randomly sent a beyblade storm set instead and it sparked a fire from my past I can't stop! ??

I just bought a bunch of Takara Tomy bey's, the new orichalcum hasbro one and a few other hasbro one's so others could play too but everyone thinks I'm the lamest person ever now ?

People suck, beyblades and spinning tops of all kinds rock. Yoyo's, pogs, whatever lol. Came to see how many other near 30 year olds play with plastic and metal fused tops, I feel I can't be the only one!
(Mar. 09, 2019  12:37 PM)ButterMan Wrote: I'm new here and I'm too old to randomly ask people if they like beyblades so hur I am.
I ordered a pull out keyboard tray for my desk on amazon but I was randomly sent a beyblade storm set instead and it sparked a fire from my past I can't stop! ??

I just bought a bunch of Takara Tomy bey's, the new orichalcum hasbro one and a few other hasbro one's so others could play too but everyone thinks I'm the lamest person ever now ?

People suck, beyblades and spinning tops of all kinds rock. Yoyo's, pogs, whatever lol. Came to see how many other near 30 year olds play with plastic and metal fused tops, I feel I can't be the only one!

You're not the only one, hahaha!!! And yes, people (and earth, because of mankind) sucks.
(Mar. 09, 2019  12:58 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  12:37 PM)ButterMan Wrote: I'm new here and I'm too old to randomly ask people if they like beyblades so hur I am.

You're not the only one, hahaha!!! And yes, people (and earth, because of mankind) sucks.

Ayyee, I'm glad!

Dunno what to do but enjoy I guess ? Legend Spriggan is in the mail for tomorrow!
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I would say better not do this. In this list there are guys who break Beys with pliers, Reply rudely to their fans and enjoy money, even if that's part of their commitment. I would not name them however. (I might get a PM from the rude guy now)

Also BBGS are the best

OMG BBG

Just meditate like Free Da La Hoya ( in Super Z ) , you can unlock your Super Sayan mode easily : ) 

Or preety much , launch your bey like Gabe ( the blader whose bey is Gigant Gaia , beyblade burst )