Beyblade Random Thoughts

When there going to be a beyblade burst movie
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:18 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  11:07 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: If you could have any song as your theme song when your about to begin your beybattle with you and your opponent or while your doing a bey battle what would your theme song be? -Avery ??

If I'm doing a beybattle (which I hardly ever do)  my theme song would be either The Trooper by Iron Maiden or Shogun by Trivium. -Avery

P.S. This is for if I'm doing a beybattle with Shining Amaterios (my current bey)

Honestly anything by Hollywood Undead.

Yeah they're not bad I have to say. I mean they aren't my fav but they aren't bad. -Avery

(Feb. 20, 2019  3:09 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My friend thinks beyblade is just a game were you pull the string and win. So, I had to take about an hour explaining to him that there is a strategy and competition that go into play here. He started crying at the "bad news" meanwhile he was set to become the worlds best blader with a stock hasbro v2.
Wait you know the world's best? Or is this some sorta joke or lie? -Avery

(Feb. 19, 2019  12:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:04 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I think beyblade GT is fake. -Avery

It's the name of a new beyblade part! Not a new series! -Avery

Corocoro works with Takara-Tomy to advertise their stuff through their magazine and occasionally distribute unique recolors, so the fact that it comes from them absolutely proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Beyblade Burst GT is the official name for the new series. That's aside from the fact that you don't make a whole new series logo for one product either, and the patent for a brand new type of Driver has also come to light that shows a whole new type of driver design that leads towards a change in series.

Like, I really don't get what your disbelief is founded upon, unless you're saying Corocoro is lying to the thousands of Japanese citizens that ordered their magazine. Seems like unhealthy amounts of tinfoil-hat paranoia if that's the case though.

Like, I'm sure there'll be at least some Burst compatibility here, just like Shogun Steel had with the rest of the Metal Saga.

No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

P.S. Although I do think GT might be the name of the new series but I think the pic of the so called "new main character is fake," I mean it would be stupid for beyblade to come out with another new protagonist after they just created Aiger.
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  8:01 PM)Red phi Wrote: What’s a better tip zt or op?

Operate has two significant issues: It's Attack mode is downright useless, and there's no way to lock it into Defense Mode which frequently results in the tip moving mid-battle and making it unstable. Both of them make it an incredibly poor tip to use.

Zeta, on the other hand, just isn't used because all 3 forms are mediocre and outclassed. The Wide Ball is sorely outdone by Orbit and Atomic, the "Quake" tip is outclassed by Xtreme, Hunter, and Jolt, and Fusion was never good to begin with and doesn't make it any stronger.

All that being said, Zeta is far superior. Instead of getting a driver that has no consistency in combat and often times hinders itself, Zeta has 3 decent options that all perform equally as well as the Defense mode of Operate with none of the risk.

Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

I want to make a good combo for my Hell Salamander

I’m using Hs 0 and I need to use a good tip so it’s between Zt,Op and Yard’s

Also I’m so surprised that no one on YouTube has done this yet Dead Phoenix vs Perfect Phoenix.
(Feb. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Operate has two significant issues: It's Attack mode is downright useless, and there's no way to lock it into Defense Mode which frequently results in the tip moving mid-battle and making it unstable. Both of them make it an incredibly poor tip to use.

Zeta, on the other hand, just isn't used because all 3 forms are mediocre and outclassed. The Wide Ball is sorely outdone by Orbit and Atomic, the "Quake" tip is outclassed by Xtreme, Hunter, and Jolt, and Fusion was never good to begin with and doesn't make it any stronger.

All that being said, Zeta is far superior. Instead of getting a driver that has no consistency in combat and often times hinders itself, Zeta has 3 decent options that all perform equally as well as the Defense mode of Operate with none of the risk.

Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

Also I’m so surprised that no one on YouTube has done this yet Dead Phoenix vs Perfect Phoenix.

You should probably go with Yard and a nice moderate/weak launch.

As for your question, I think some JP channels have done that battle somewhere, but I can't recall where (if they did).
(Feb. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Red phi Wrote: Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

Yard is the best out of these 3, but Revolve, Orbit, or Atomic all exceed these options significantly. Even Absorb could work as long as your launch is stable and flat.

(Feb. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

P.S. Although I do think GT might be the name of the new series but I think the pic of the so called "new main character is fake," I mean it would be stupid for beyblade to come out with another new protagonist after they just created Aiger.

This magazine is Corocoro's magazine, as I said. Corocoro is legitimate as a source of Beyblade information 100% of the time, since they work with TT directly and even release limited edition parts that you can't get anywhere else but by a Corocoro subscription (which TT naturally manufactures for them specifically). That alone proves that this is accurate information since the source is connected directly to TT.

On top of that, how is some "Chinese counterfeit" gonna stop Corocoro's actual magazine being shipped to everyone who ordered it and ship their own replacement? That knockoff company would have to know the shipping address to every single Corocoro subscriber, not to mention foot the cost for thousands of magazines they're not being paid for just to spread this "misinformation". If this did happen don't ya think Corocoro would've heard about it and said something too? This accusation is not anywhere remotely close to logical or sensible. Like, have you even thought this through at all?

Facts are facts Avery: GT is confirmed as the new series of Burst, and that new character is gonna be some sort of major role, either a major supporting character or the main character himself. This is 100% fact given the Corocoro magazine source, which has never failed and is in direct connection to TT as a company and has totally not been hijacked by the Chinese.

I get you don't believe it, but there's really no reason not to at this point. You're totally failing to consider the source whatsoever.
(Feb. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:18 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Honestly anything by Hollywood Undead.

Yeah they're not bad I have to say. I mean they aren't my fav but they aren't bad. -Avery

(Feb. 20, 2019  3:09 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My friend thinks beyblade is just a game were you pull the string and win. So, I had to take about an hour explaining to him that there is a strategy and competition that go into play here. He started crying at the "bad news" meanwhile he was set to become the worlds best blader with a stock hasbro v2.
Wait you know the world's best? Or is this some sorta joke or lie? -Avery

(Feb. 19, 2019  12:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Corocoro works with Takara-Tomy to advertise their stuff through their magazine and occasionally distribute unique recolors, so the fact that it comes from them absolutely proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Beyblade Burst GT is the official name for the new series. That's aside from the fact that you don't make a whole new series logo for one product either, and the patent for a brand new type of Driver has also come to light that shows a whole new type of driver design that leads towards a change in series.

Like, I really don't get what your disbelief is founded upon, unless you're saying Corocoro is lying to the thousands of Japanese citizens that ordered their magazine. Seems like unhealthy amounts of tinfoil-hat paranoia if that's the case though.

Like, I'm sure there'll be at least some Burst compatibility here, just like Shogun Steel had with the rest of the Metal Saga.

No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

And you don't always have to put -Avery after every post.
Hi Guys, this may or may not be the best place to post this but here goes. I’m selling an old A-38 Bey Ultimate Stadium. It’s been in the sale section on here for a while but I’m going to put it on eBay now. I want to put a buy it now price with an option for best offer but I have no idea what it’s worth. I bought it in a lot from Japan with the intention of selling it. Thanks for the help.
Why do people pronounce kerbeus Ke -be-us it just urks me.
(Feb. 21, 2019  4:40 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Why do people pronounce kerbeus Ke -be-us it just urks me.

Regional differences? Closer pronunciation to "Cerberus", Kerbeus' mythological origin? Either way it's not really a big deal.

Also, the word you're looking for is "irks".
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Red phi Wrote: Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

Yard is the best out of these 3, but Revolve, Orbit, or Atomic all exceed these options significantly. Even Absorb could work as long as your launch is stable and flat.

(Feb. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

This magazine is Corocoro's magazine, as I said. Corocoro is legitimate as a source of Beyblade information 100% of the time, since they work with TT directly and even release limited edition parts that you can't get anywhere else but by a Corocoro subscription (which TT naturally manufactures for them specifically). That alone proves that this is accurate information since the source is connected directly to TT.

On top of that, how is some "Chinese counterfeit" gonna stop Corocoro's actual magazine being shipped to everyone who ordered it and ship their own replacement? That knockoff company would have to know the shipping address to every single Corocoro subscriber, not to mention foot the cost for thousands of magazines they're not being paid for just to spread this "misinformation". If this did happen don't ya think Corocoro would've heard about it and said something too? This accusation is not anywhere remotely close to logical or sensible. Like, have you even thought this through at all?

Facts are facts Avery: GT is confirmed as the new series of Burst, and that new character is gonna be some sort of major role, either a major supporting character or the main character himself. This is 100% fact given the Corocoro magazine source, which has never failed and is in direct connection to TT as a company and has totally not been hijacked by the Chinese.

I get you don't believe it, but there's really no reason not to at this point. You're totally failing to consider the source whatsoever.

I mean zt tt vs yard’s hasbro
(Feb. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Red phi Wrote: Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

(Feb. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

Well it has happened before where people would make illegally counterfeit things where they can ship things out illegally and make up to look like the real thing. For example I bought some combat boots off a Chinese website that sells all sort of "bootlegged" (lol) stuff on there and the boots I bought looked exactly like DSW (a really good combat boot brand that is now a multimillion dollar brand) but they weren't real DSW boots they were DZW (a counterfeit brand) and not the real ones but however they looked exactly like them even though they were fake. So this show that this sorta stuff happens all the time by people who make counterfeit stuff and that magazine cover is definitely one of them. -Avery

P.S. It's not that I don't think GT won't be the name of the new series it's the fact that I don't think beyblade would make up a new character that looks like a mix of characters and not a single character.

(Feb. 21, 2019  12:03 AM)Red phi Wrote: Thanks what’s better zt yard’s

(Feb. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: No, I just think that GT is fake post put out by some counterfeit Chinese magazine trying to make up GT to spread fake news and fake products to stop Japan's fame. -Avery

They can use illegal shipping companies! It happens all the time and especially with China who makes more counterfeit stuff than anywhere else in the world. -Avery
(Feb. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yard is the best out of these 3, but Revolve, Orbit, or Atomic all exceed these options significantly. Even Absorb could work as long as your launch is stable and flat.

Well it has happened before where people would make illegally counterfeit things where they can ship things out illegally and make up to look like the real thing. For example I bought some combat boots off a Chinese website that sells all sort of "bootlegged" (lol) stuff on there and the boots I bought looked exactly like DSW (a really good combat boot brand that is now a multimillion dollar brand) but they weren't real DSW boots they were DZW (a counterfeit brand) and not the real ones but however they looked exactly like them even though they were fake. So this show that this sorta stuff happens all the time by people who make counterfeit stuff and that magazine cover is definitely one of them. -Avery

P.S. It's not that I don't think GT won't be the name of the new series it's the fact that I don't think beyblade would make up a new character that looks like a mix of characters and not a single character.

(Feb. 21, 2019  3:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yard is the best out of these 3, but Revolve, Orbit, or Atomic all exceed these options significantly. Even Absorb could work as long as your launch is stable and flat.

They can use illegal shipping companies! It happens all the time and especially with China who makes more counterfeit stuff than anywhere else in the world. -Avery
oh. my. god. It's not FAKE. GT IS REAL. Jesus christ
(Feb. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

Gt is legit, the magazine is even more legit, your theory has more holes than you think. If its chinese, explain the reason for everything being written in japanese. And all the manga story being perfectly drawn and written. Look, just that once you got a knock off doesnt mean anything written in asian type handwriting is chinese. If they need to use illegal shipping companies, fine. That doesnt explain anything whatsoever on how on earth they got all the right addresses. Now dont say that "they hacked into their server" bcoz that is not possible with a big company like corocoro. If you think GT is fake, fine. Dont spread your false and pointless accusations and put some others who are new at doubt. And you dont need to end a post with -Avery everytime.
(Feb. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Well it has happened before where people would make illegally counterfeit things where they can ship things out illegally and make up to look like the real thing. For example I bought some combat boots off a Chinese website that sells all sort of "bootlegged" (lol) stuff on there and the boots I bought looked exactly like DSW (a really good combat boot brand that is now a multimillion dollar brand) but they weren't real DSW boots they were DZW (a counterfeit brand) and not the real ones but however they looked exactly like them even though they were fake. So this show that this sorta stuff happens all the time by people who make counterfeit stuff and that magazine cover is definitely one of them. -Avery

The things China counterfeits are usually products you could reasonably find in a store in Asia such as small toys, clothes, and luxury items (hence why there are so many fake Beys out there, along with your boot example), and everything is something that can be manufactured cheaply. China does this primarily because labor is so cheap (making clothes in particular effective to fake) and because it lets the owner make a quick buck easily by "faking" a brand name product and selling based off of association. Even if China makes "more counterfeit stuff than the rest of the world" (which is more a stereotype than factual, although it is believable), this accusation is still absurd since this sort of thing doesn't fit the bill of "easy" or "cheap to make" and is essentially an attack on Corocoro magazine that would get the police involved somewhere along the line.

Think about it: in order to create a whole new "fake Corocoro magazine" and never have subscribers receive the actual one, they would have to do one of two things:

1: Take total control over Corocoro's printing presses and make them print their own copy of the paper instead of the real one and somehow get that past the entire company to shipment.
2: Sabotage the entire Japanese mail service so that none of the actual Corocoro magazines get delivered and swap them out for the fakes from there.

I don't think the Chinese have that sort of power, not for something as small as adding in a new Chinese character into that magazine. Fact of the matter is you just don't like his character design (on top of assuming he'll be the main character. He could be some sort of major character or rival, but not necessarily the main), but the magazine is proof that that is a character that will be in the Anime very shortly.

You're honestly just making yourself look like a bigger and bigger fool by continuing to throw this out there at this point. For everyone's sake, just stop trying to argue nonsense.
I want a generation beyblade movie with Tyson ginga zero valt and aiga
We need have beyblade shogun storm the second season of beyblade shogun steel
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: We need have beyblade shogun storm the second season of beyblade shogun steel

Shogun Steel was kinda unpopular, hence why it quit so much sooner. That's aside from the fact that it's be difficult to revive Shogun Steel after the several year break its had.
would replacing the gimmick spring of Nothing with two repelling magnets improve the gimmick? The magnetic suspension would allow the driver to land smoother and free spin.
(Feb. 22, 2019  7:24 PM)MWF Wrote: would replacing the gimmick spring of Nothing with two repelling magnets improve the gimmick? The magnetic suspension would allow the driver to land smoother and free spin.

Not entirely sure it would matter much. Although it would be a slight improvement, Nothing has 2 completely different issues: The conical tip can freely wobble around and lose its stability and balance because of that, and the conical shape is in and if itself flawed due to the lip it has. This doesn't really fix either of those.
(Feb. 23, 2019  2:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  7:24 PM)MWF Wrote: would replacing the gimmick spring of Nothing with two repelling magnets improve the gimmick? The magnetic suspension would allow the driver to land smoother and free spin.

Not entirely sure it would matter much. Although it would be a slight improvement, Nothing has 2 completely different issues: The conical tip can freely wobble around and lose its stability and balance because of that, and the conical shape is in and if itself flawed due to the lip it has. This doesn't really fix either of those.

If the magnets are the about the same diameter of the cavity the tip rests in it wouldn't wobble. It wobbles because the spring lets it. One of the magnets would be connected to the tip. The other to the base. Both repelling eachother
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:39 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  2:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not entirely sure it would matter much. Although it would be a slight improvement, Nothing has 2 completely different issues: The conical tip can freely wobble around and lose its stability and balance because of that, and the conical shape is in and if itself flawed due to the lip it has. This doesn't really fix either of those.

If the magnets are the about the same diameter of the cavity the tip rests in it wouldn't wobble. It wobbles because the spring lets it. One of the magnets would be connected to the tip. The other to the base. Both repelling eachother

It wobbles because there's a small amount of space between the side of the movable piece and the base, since it's not a perfect airtight seal around its edge and generally has too much leeway to wiggle around there. It has nothing to do with the spring, but moreso the poor design of the moving section in its entirety, and magnets alone don't fix that.

Magnets could also be really awkward with the Mugen stadiums, which use magnets to pull ∞ or ∞L into the spinning plates. Using magnets here would allow Nothing to use those same spinning plates too, which I don't think they really want.
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:39 AM)MWF Wrote: If the magnets are the about the same diameter of the cavity the tip rests in it wouldn't wobble. It wobbles because the spring lets it. One of the magnets would be connected to the tip. The other to the base. Both repelling eachother

It wobbles because there's a small amount of space between the side of the movable piece and the base, since it's not a perfect airtight seal around its edge and generally has too much leeway to wiggle around there. It has nothing to do with the spring, but moreso the poor design of the moving section in its entirety, and magnets alone don't fix that.

Magnets could also be really awkward with the Mugen stadiums, which use magnets to pull ∞ or ∞L into the spinning plates. Using magnets here would allow Nothing to use those same spinning plates too, which I don't think they really want.

I agree that the shape of nothing cannot be fixed without even more modification and the magnets would cause problems with the mugen stadiums.

So if we were to 3d print a "Nothing 2.0" it would have to use a more bearing like tip and have a better fit to minimize wobble.

Nothing was a driver that could have so much potential but it's flawed Design ruined it.
By the way would Lui win or Shu now in Turbo ??? I think Lui will win though it will be a tough battle
(Feb. 25, 2019  2:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: By the way would Lui win or Shu now in Turbo ??? I think Lui will win though it will be a tough battle

Who is Lui???Shu is a glorified character,whom I know,but who is Lui???

Oh that guy who became so embarassed on losing to aiga that he didn't show his face to the beyblading world again

Kinda bad end for him,the best of the supreme four and big five
(Feb. 25, 2019  2:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: By the way would Lui win or Shu now in Turbo ??? I think Lui will win though it will be a tough battle

You are absolutely right...