Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think beyblade GT is fake. -Avery

It's the name of a new beyblade part! Not a new series! -Avery
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:04 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I think beyblade GT is fake. -Avery

Corocoro works with Takara-Tomy to advertise their stuff through their magazine and occasionally distribute unique recolors, so the fact that it comes from them absolutely proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Beyblade Burst GT is the official name for the new series. That's aside from the fact that you don't make a whole new series logo for one product either, and the patent for a brand new type of Driver has also come to light that shows a whole new type of driver design that leads towards a change in series.

Like, I really don't get what your disbelief is founded upon, unless you're saying Corocoro is lying to the thousands of Japanese citizens that ordered their magazine. Seems like unhealthy amounts of tinfoil-hat paranoia if that's the case though.

Like, I'm sure there'll be at least some Burst compatibility here, just like Shogun Steel had with the rest of the Metal Saga.
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:04 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I think beyblade GT is fake. -Avery

its not fake its offical with the logos all being released
When abbreviating Nightmare Longinus/Luinor L3 combos that use a Frame, did Takara Tomy ever specify whether you put a period in between the nL and the Frame name? So like for example, would Nightmare Longinus Under Variable be nL.U.V or nLU.V?
I would assume it would be nL.U.V
I just wanted to share this video. ^_^b
Just a warning, this video is PG13. ^_^;
(Feb. 19, 2019  3:48 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I just wanted to share this video. Joyful_3b

Just a warning, the video is pg 13. Learned it the hard way.
(Feb. 19, 2019  4:22 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Just a warning, the video is pg 13. Learned it the hard way.

Oh, I'm very sorry for that. Pinching_eyes
I just edited my original post to let people know about this. Thank you for your reminder. Joyful_3
This is when you know you are spending too much time in BEYBLADE...when you go to pray and instead of saying, “Dear Lord”, you say “3, 2, 1, Go Shoot”.
could imperfect Pheonix be used for pure stamina? despite being the lighter of the Pheonixs the revive armor has metal while the dead core has none. This would give it good OWD, improving stamina.
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:32 PM)MWF Wrote: could imperfect Pheonix be used for pure stamina? despite being the lighter of the Pheonixs the revive armor has metal while the dead core has none. This would give it good OWD, improving stamina.

Dead Phoenix has more OWD than Imperfect Phoenix, as well as a more circular perimeter, both of which are the result of the Dead Armor. Now that the Dead Armor exists theres really no reason to ever use the Revive Armor lol
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:06 PM)Sprig Wrote: This is when you know you are spending too much time in BEYBLADE...when you go to pray and instead of saying, “Dear Lord”, you say “3, 2, 1, Go Shoot”.

I know this one! But instead, it will be things like, when I play Rock Paper Scissors, I will say, 3! 2! 1! Then I will have 1 of the three.
(Feb. 19, 2019  8:01 PM)Red phi Wrote: What’s a better tip zt or op?

Operate has two significant issues: It's Attack mode is downright useless, and there's no way to lock it into Defense Mode which frequently results in the tip moving mid-battle and making it unstable. Both of them make it an incredibly poor tip to use.

Zeta, on the other hand, just isn't used because all 3 forms are mediocre and outclassed. The Wide Ball is sorely outdone by Orbit and Atomic, the "Quake" tip is outclassed by Xtreme, Hunter, and Jolt, and Fusion was never good to begin with and doesn't make it any stronger.

All that being said, Zeta is far superior. Instead of getting a driver that has no consistency in combat and often times hinders itself, Zeta has 3 decent options that all perform equally as well as the Defense mode of Operate with none of the risk.
Has anyone ever had there bearing drivers damaged by the revive armor? Personally I have never nor have I seen it but at the last tournament I went to there was a man who told me it’s been a problem
I wonder if Dead Armor causes less damage to Bearing than Revive Armor. It's smoother.
Is it tournament legal to use hasbro frames on tt disks?
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:45 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Is it tournament legal to use hasbro frames on tt disks?

Yeah
(Feb. 19, 2019  11:00 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:06 PM)Sprig Wrote: This is when you know you are spending too much time in BEYBLADE...when you go to pray and instead of saying, “Dear Lord”, you say “3, 2, 1, Go Shoot”.

I know this one! But instead, it will be things like, when I play Rock Paper Scissors, I will say, 3! 2! 1! Then I will have 1 of the three.
I know right? I’ve gotten to where I can’t help but saying go shoot every time I say 321.
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:50 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  11:00 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I know this one! But instead, it will be things like, when I play Rock Paper Scissors, I will say, 3! 2! 1! Then I will have 1 of the three.
I know right? I’ve gotten to where I can’t help but saying go shoot every time I say 321.

Thats a problem for me... Whenever someone is trying to do something that needs timing, i cant help but say 321 go shoot! Which sometimes ends at go, but some real sadistic people who are good for nothing and have no other job end up making fun of that.
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:28 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: Has anyone ever had there bearing drivers damaged by the revive armor? Personally I have never nor have I seen it but at the last tournament I went to there was a man who told me it’s been a problem
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...pid1484264
^Is that him?^
(Feb. 20, 2019  4:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  2:28 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: Has anyone ever had there bearing drivers damaged by the revive armor? Personally I have never nor have I seen it but at the last tournament I went to there was a man who told me it’s been a problem
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...pid1484264
^Is that him?^

I thinks so but I’m not sure
don't y'all think that the beyblade burst chouzetsu should not come out in RAW version and straight away come out in eng sub like Dragon Ball Super (it comes out in eng sub first) bcuz what's really the use of a RAW version when the eng sub is still in japanese ok my point is that the english sub for bb chouzetsu should come out faster or they should just produce it with the eng sub *sigh so now i can't watch it bcuz i can't understand japanese and i get very frustrated when i can't understand exactly what a character is saying
My friend thinks beyblade is just a game were you pull the string and win. So, I had to take about an hour explaining to him that there is a strategy and competition that go into play here. He started crying at the "bad news" meanwhile he was set to become the worlds best blader with a stock hasbro v2.