Beyblade Random Thoughts

Why is there no launcher attachment for the beylogger slot that works like the Digital Sword Launcher?
Sometimes I think a certain restriction on Hell Salamander might work well.

If Hell Salamander is kept in Attack Mode, it'll still have near identical performance in Opposite Spin match-ups, but in Same Spin match-ups (aka, Bloody Longinus), then Bloody Longinus will have better chances (if slightly)
I'm just wondering if anyone is planning to do a Beyblade Burst classic tournament in Toronto?
What do you think is the best season of Beyblade
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What do you think is the best season of Beyblade

In general or a specific area?
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What do you think is the best season of Beyblade

God/evolution, hands down. Both anime and the beys were the best.

From best to worst so far #1 god/evolution, #2 season  1 #3 cho z/super z.

Season 1. It was simple, but that's not a bad thing.
(Feb. 17, 2019  8:03 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Season 1. It was simple, but that's not a bad thing.

I think people oft forget just how good simplicity can be. You don't always need a complicated plot driving things forwards.
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

From best to worst so far. #1 God/evolution, #2 season  1,  #3 cho z/super z.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZbnxL2ZTqyfqeuvR8

Which combo would be good for this custom dual layer? The forge disc can't be a number disc but the peformance tip can be from the turbo and evolution saga.

The layer is suppost to be a stamina type with an attack layer.
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:14 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZbnxL2ZTqyfqeuvR8

Which combo would be good for this custom dual layer? The forge disc can't be a number disc but the peformance tip can be from the turbo and evolution saga.

The design is a left spin attack design. I would suggest u modify the design a little, it looks too much like dragoon with the wings in the different direction. Make the wings bigger and more jagged, and change the bitchip looking design. For the parts, I feel u should go for gravity and ultimate reboot or destroy.

Has anyone thought about a wooden performance tip? Like a wooden driver like, wood flat? I wonder how it will perform.
Wait how did you make that thing. Are you going to 3D Print that.
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:08 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Wait how did you make that thing. Are you going to 3D Print that.

Yeah most probably he will. It's 3d designing. In Indian community I think Adarsh Abhinav does the most 3d modelling.
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:05 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:14 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZbnxL2ZTqyfqeuvR8

The design is a left spin attack design. I would suggest u modify the design a little, it looks too much like dragoon with the wings in the different direction. Make the wings bigger and more jagged, and change the bitchip looking design. For the parts, I feel u should go for gravity and ultimate reboot or destroy.

Has anyone thought about a wooden performance tip? Like a wooden driver like, wood flat?  I wonder how it will perform.

Also, here was the concept art. I wasnt thinking if making it left rotation at the time. It's a bit like burst wolborg, however there are some smooth things in the gaps. It's the first picture.

https://twitter.com/FutureTimeKai/status...89440?s=09
If you could have any song as your theme song when your about to begin your beybattle with you and your opponent or while your doing a bey battle what would your theme song be? -Avery ??

If I'm doing a beybattle (which I hardly ever do) my theme song would be either The Trooper by Iron Maiden or Shogun by Trivium. -Avery

P.S. This is for if I'm doing a beybattle with Shining Amaterios (my current bey)
My music would be the fnaf ultimate custom night replay your Nightmare song after the word Forever is said that music.
Id like anything from Two Steps From Hell lol
What happen if all 3 generation beyblade have 1 big crossover and 1 big bey battle between tysons vs gingka vs zyro vs valt vs aiger
(Feb. 18, 2019  1:00 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: What happen if all 3 generation beyblade have 1 big crossover and 1 big bey battle between tysons vs gingka vs zyro vs valt vs aiger

It wouldn't work, they're too many differences, one that oh and metal dont have the burst system.
(Feb. 17, 2019  11:07 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: If you could have any song as your theme song when your about to begin your beybattle with you and your opponent or while your doing a bey battle what would your theme song be? -Avery ??

If I'm doing a beybattle (which I hardly ever do)  my theme song would be either The Trooper by Iron Maiden or Shogun by Trivium. -Avery

P.S. This is for if I'm doing a beybattle with Shining Amaterios (my current bey)

I've moved all posts from your Beybattle Theme Song thread to this one, as that subject could be placed here instead of making a new thread for it.
In the new season beyblade burst gt Or gachi i dont think this right is might be the next system like i said i not sure i right just a guest

(GRAN TOURING OR GRAN TURISMO
In its most basic definition, GT stands for Gran Touring or Gran Turismo. The term Tourismo is derived from Italian roots, meaning an automobile that is able to travel at a high rate of speed for a long distance in both comfort and style.)
(Feb. 17, 2019  11:07 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: If you could have any song as your theme song when your about to begin your beybattle with you and your opponent or while your doing a bey battle what would your theme song be? -Avery ??

If I'm doing a beybattle (which I hardly ever do)  my theme song would be either The Trooper by Iron Maiden or Shogun by Trivium. -Avery

Honestly anything by Hollywood Undead.
I was just wondering if anyone watched this live the official Beyblade Burst Japanese channel uploaded with the Asian Championship and the Blader DJ as a special guest. I loved it! Smile