Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2019  10:28 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: They should make a Value forum were people can share trade ideas or ask how much a part is worth and people with more experience or who are better at valuing can share a response

E.X Person 1 "My friend offered me nL layer for my yA sA (shadow amiteiros) layer should I do the trade?
Person 2 "yes/no you should/shouldn't do the trade trade. It seems pretty fair/unfair.(if unfair say a few random parts they could add.)

E.X2 Person 1 "how much is the extend chip worth? looking for money value and other beyblade part value."
E.X2 Person 2 "It is worth __$ and it is worth _________ parts"

Thanks for reading my idea share replies and lets strive to make this happen

Search and you shall receive: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst
I was scrolling through eBay for some R2 listings and came across a deal that was for a lovely $914.99.

Okay then.
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:21 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was scrolling through eBay for some R2 listings and came across a deal that was for a lovely $914.99.

Okay then.

I can give you that for 5 $ LOL NIB
Hey @[~Mana~] How is the condition of sales of Beyblade burst Products in U.K.
A friend of mine found just dual layers, That's either stock out or No stocks.
Also has Slingshock arrived there?
(Jan. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hey @[~Mana~] How is the condition of sales of Beyblade burst Products  in U.K.
A friend of mine found just dual layers, That's either stock out or No stocks.
Also has Slingshock arrived there?
Since there already exists a topic regarding beyblade burst in UK you might wanna use that thread? Will help more.
Link:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1490182
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:21 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was scrolling through eBay for some R2 listings and came across a deal that was for a lovely $914.99.

Okay then.

I swear this happens from people selling things from Japan or China and not realizing that they're selling things in a totally different currency.
i've finally gotten back to beyblade after like a 6 years hiatus or something and was doing some catching up on the wiki (oh how i missed the day the wbo wiki and the wikia was two separate things and everyone was just confused). Our wiki sure use a whole lot of "akin". Like if i got a cent for every time i see the word "akin", i would get at least like a solid $30.

On another note, buying these are so expensive these days. I used to buy them in vietnam (which for some reason, import a lot of takaratomy products including beyblade) but they seem to just stop in the dual layer system. i have been ebaying a few place but they were even more expensive than mfb price back in the day iirc
Just counted my collection out of boredom. It's almost getting too large to count, really. I have 393 beys with 8 on order or on the way. The 8 beys on the way include the new Switchstrike wave with Orichalcum, etc., Dead Phoenix, WHF Gold Cho-Z Achilles, Revive Phoenix Black Ver., and Shadow Orichalcum. 103 beys of my collection are Hasbro Burst with 58 being MFB, leaving 232 beys to be Takara Tomy burst. Only 7 out of 232 are doubles that I did not put stickers on. I had A feeling I was about to break 400 or may have already. Not to mention all the extra parts such as frames/drivers from Hasbro sets and every random layer. Also have quite a few limited edition layers, and doubles of every Aeclipse layer. I bought an extra Orb Egis Outer Quest just because it's so weird I needed 2. It's funny I have all these beys but have not been to a tournament because I'm in OHIO ?.

I want to start uploading videos again. Have a new profile pic/banner on my YouTube and changed the name but haven't uploaded yet. Might be because I hate my voice and the people I live with might joke around about me making videos about my hobby. Certainly with all these rares I could possibly get a decent following. Not too many videos of rares out there because they aren't cheap. Don't really know how to edit and want a better camera than my phone. I'll probably wait until me and my fiancée move out on our own.
(Jan. 20, 2019  1:34 AM)Yeah YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Just counted my collection out of boredom. It's almost getting too large to count, really. I have 393 beys with 8 on order or on the way. The 8 beys on the way include the new Switchstrike wave with Orichalcum, etc., Dead Phoenix, WHF Gold Cho-Z Achilles, Revive Phoenix Black Ver., and Shadow Orichalcum. 103 beys of my collection are Hasbro Burst with 58 being MFB, leaving 232 beys to be Takara Tomy burst. Only 7 out of 232 are doubles that I did not put stickers on. I had A feeling I was about to break 400 or may have already. Not to mention all the extra parts such as frames/drivers from Hasbro sets and every random layer. Also have quite a few limited edition layers, and doubles of every Aeclipse layer. I bought an extra Orb Egis Outer Quest just because it's so weird I needed 2. It's funny I have all these beys but have not been to a tournament because I'm in OHIO ?.

I want to start uploading videos again. Have a new profile pic/banner on my YouTube and changed the name but haven't uploaded yet. Might be because I hate my voice and the people I live with might joke around about me making videos about my hobby. Certainly with all these rares I could possibly get a decent following. Not too many videos of rares out there because they aren't cheap. Don't really know how to edit and want a better camera than my phone. I'll probably wait until me and my fiancée move out on our own.
Hey bro, guess what? I’m trying to make a tournament for the 2nd of February in southern Michigan, if you’re up for the drive we’d be happy to have you!
https://imgur.com/a/K9nz82j

I may get around to using tinypic soon, but who knows :/
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/K9nz82j

I may get around to using tinypic soon, but who knows Uncertain

Hmmm interesting mod. Makes me want to post mine from an OG Beypart combined with Merge Driver ahahaha

What is that on the outer disk?
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:15 AM)MWF Wrote:

What is that on the outer disk?

I took apart the old RC Gravity Destroyer (hasbro). That's the ring of plastic meant to imitate the appearance of the Gravity wheel, but I shaved down some protrusions on the inner side in order to fit it onto other parts more easily.
Adding Dash/Prime Drivers to the meta will liven things up for Attack users. If only these Drivers were easier to acquire, we'd be having more and more mobile Beys in the Stadium (more breakage, I'd assume, since Bladers won't be holding back with their launches for fear of self-Burst)
yay my Hasbro cycle driver decided to break today

I puttied it back

ill show pictures when I decide to stop procrastinating
Does anybody else experience kickback when launching dH? I've asked this same question before, but it still occurs somewhat frequently so I wanted to know why this happens.
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:16 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody else experience kickback when launching dH? I've asked this same question before, but it still occurs somewhat frequently so I wanted to know why this happens.
Oh ye. I get powerful vibes and weird knock back when I use dH
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:16 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody else experience kickback when launching dH? I've asked this same question before, but it still occurs somewhat frequently so I wanted to know why this happens.
Oh ye. I get powerful vibes and weird knock back when I use dH

I almost thought that it was due to the design of the launcher slots, but I'm not really sure why. It's much less unbalanced than zA in my experience, so I'm not sure why it does that. 

If anybody with a level chip has used dH with a LC, let me know if it helps the issue, if at all.
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Oh ye. I get powerful vibes and weird knock back when I use dH

I almost thought that it was due to the design of the launcher slots, but I'm not really sure why. It's much less unbalanced than zA in my experience, so I'm not sure why it does that. 

If anybody with a level chip has used dH with a LC, let me know if it helps the issue, if at all.
nope. The exact same with an Lc.
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:12 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I almost thought that it was due to the design of the launcher slots, but I'm not really sure why. It's much less unbalanced than zA in my experience, so I'm not sure why it does that. 

nope. The exact same with an Lc.

That's odd...

Looks like my CZ-V will get some more love at least. It just gets frustrating after launching Hades several times, only to get two or so at the most that go smoothly. Maybe it's my launcher, since it wasn't always like this...
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:19 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:12 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: nope. The exact same with an Lc.

That's odd...

Looks like my CZ-V will get some more love at least. It just gets frustrating after launching Hades several times, only to get two or so at the most that go smoothly. Maybe it's my launcher, since it wasn't always like this...
Im using the Long LR...Wut r u using?
(Jan. 20, 2019  7:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:19 AM)Dragunix Wrote: That's odd...

Im using the Long LR...Wut r u using?

I've tried the Long Beylauncher and the original Beylauncher LR. I haven't gotten CZ-A due to getting some releases for Classic first.
Ok, so it’s episode 41...I think, and tomorrow is episode 42...I think. So I want to talk about the Big 5 now, and about Souh.
So about the Big 5, I believe it should be Phi, Shu, Valt Aiga, and Free, in no particular order. Because Shu, Valt, and Aiga have Cho-Z beys, making them automatically...semi OP.
And now for Souh. Does anyone else feel like Souh should be #2 at the Beigoma Academy Bey Club? Here’s my logic. Souh beat Fubuki in episode 12, then Fubuki beat Souh in episode...not even going to try. So between the two battle, the overall record is 3-2 Fubuki, for anyone who rationalizes it that way. But, in episode 31, Souh fights Aiga, which is important, because Aiga just became champion, then lost it, and is still possessed. So Souh fought him, and honestly, did really well. He lost, obviously, but I think he was close to winning. And here’s why I think now Souh is stronger than Fubuki...because Fubuki has done jack squat against Aiga, or anyone since the cruise ship arc. Fubuki has literally been reduced to a weaker training partner for Aiga, like Ranjiro. So, yea...Souh fights hard, and Fubuki trains...weakly.