Beyblade Random Thoughts

I put a dab of hot glue on my Volcanic (since Volcanic' is coming soon for me) and it's far more balanced than I expected. It stays very still at first, but as it wears down, the tip rounds out a tiny bit. Unbalanced layers are more aggressive, but on balanced layers like my hS, it refuses to stay aggressive for more than a second and a half. I may add more hot glue to see how greater surface area looks on a rubber tip.
(Dec. 13, 2018  6:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  6:29 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: What if they released a bey that’s gimmick was that when it’s first launched into battle it’s in right spin but towards the end of the battle it switches to left spin so it can spin steal once it slows down. I have no clue if they could make something like this or if it’s even possible but I think it would make for a awesome design.

That's not possible. It would have to physically switch spins with the driver, and we have no idea if a driver can have a motor like the engine gear from the first gen and be able to be activated with the Bey's spin speed while keeping its size. If it were possible, Sr or a Bey super similar to Sr could be overpowered with it against right-spin Beys at least.

I'm sure fitting such a device into a driver is more than possible. The actual mechanical part of the old Engine Gears are a little large, but miniaturization tech has grown since those times too. As long as the springs can fit in a smaller space without interfering with the burst mechanic spring and the axles aren't quite so long (both which are pretty reasonable all things considered), it'd reasonably work without too much problem, although they'd probably be a bit on the taller and/or wider side.

In order to change directions there must be at least a brief moment where you're not spinning whatsoever though, and in that moment you'd lose the battle as per the normal win condition of a spin-out/sleep-out/spin finish/whatever you wanna call it as the bey stops spinning for just a tiny moment. The only way to save that sort of gimmick would be if a rule was made as an exception to allow it with that specific part, which seems a bit tricky to word.
[Image: Dum3aNxUUAIbJBW.jpg:large]
To be released on 27th December 2018... I personally love the Holy Sword ver. Cho-Z Achilles but really, a Meteor frame on Cho-Z Achilles?? That's kinda unexpected and I'm not sure if they're actually gonna let Aiga use Meteor frame on Cho-Z Achilles but even if they did, it's gonna be extremely really weird.
Who does Air Knight belong to again?
(Dec. 19, 2018  3:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who does Air Knight belong to again?

Kit Lopez
I still think the center of Air Knight is reminiscent of Valkyrie's helmet, and its metal blades are reminiscent of Z Achilles. If all I saw was the center, I wouldn't doubt for a moment that it would be an Attack type thanks to that.
Okay I had this idea were mid battle when two burst beys are clashing their bit beast pops up and makes it spin faster or helps not bursting like kinda gives it a gimmick
Put Xtreme Dash on SrS3...
(Dec. 19, 2018  11:45 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Put Xtreme Dash on SrS3...

Impossible. TT drivers don't fit on Hasbro layers. If it could fit though, man that'd be super tight. Like, I don't know how you'd even assemble that types of tight.

Xtreme' on TT's Spriggan Requiem is pretty weak though. Pretty resistant to bursting, but also not really capable of scoring consistent KOs or stealing spin either. It'd be a lot better on Destroy' for as much LAD as possible.
(Dec. 20, 2018  5:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Impossible. TT drivers don't fit on Hasbro layers. If it could fit though, man that'd be super tight. Like, I don't know how you'd even assemble that types of tight.

Xtreme' on TT's Spriggan Requiem is pretty weak though. Pretty resistant to bursting, but also not really capable of scoring consistent KOs or stealing spin either. It'd be a lot better on Destroy' for as much LAD as possible.
Actually, I was joking about that. I knew it wouldn't work, but it was random enough for me to put it here. Tired
Well, I know how to put Takara drivers on hasbro layers.
Find yourselves a significant other that will spend time helping you apply the stickers to your Takara Tomy beys. That person, my friends, is a keeper.
(Dec. 20, 2018  5:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

They do fit but they are at the risk of breaking

Also, do worn down rubber tips move fast and have more motion because I sanded down my kD hunter driver and now it moves faster or is it because I got a new launcher?
(Dec. 20, 2018  7:18 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  5:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Impossible. TT drivers don't fit on Hasbro layers. If it could fit though, man that'd be super tight. Like, I don't know how you'd even assemble that types of tight.

They do fit but they are at the risk of breaking

Also, do worn down rubber tips move fast and have more motion because I sanded down my kD hunter driver and now it moves faster or is it because I got a new launcher?
all the rubber drivers (almost all the drivers,at least the flat ones,actually) except Variable and Evolution become gradually slower when they wear down,unless the driver became something like this:
How could you make your bey the fastest it can be
(Dec. 20, 2018  6:17 PM)Postal Wrote: Find yourselves a significant other that will spend time helping you apply the stickers to your Takara Tomy beys. That person, my friends, is a keeper.

My friend might mess up stickers, so i do his and mine myself.
I just do 'em myself. I find it helpful to have a knife nearby, so I can carefully slide it between the bey and sticker to gently lift the sticker off if I misposition it.
Hi, I was just wondering if Geist Fafnir's Geist gimmick spin atcually works ( when gF is spinning at high speeds and supposedly the rubber on the layer pushes in exposing plastic for more recoil.)
I'm happy that Burst has finally entered Indonesia; I've been waiting for 3 years for this! The only problem is that I might be the only Indonesian even remotely active these days, and that sort of worries me.
(Dec. 24, 2018  1:08 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I'm happy that Burst has finally entered Indonesia; I've been waiting for 3 years for this! The only problem is that I might be the only Indonesian even remotely active these days, and that sort of worries me.

At least you got them. In my country, Burst still isn't avalaible.
im an indonesian living in singapore, knowing beyblade burst is now available in indonesia makes me happy! isit in carrefour? if i visit medan again maybe ill buy stuff there... and what are the prices?
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:08 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: im an indonesian living in singapore, knowing beyblade burst is now available in indonesia makes me happy! isit in carrefour? if i visit medan again maybe ill buy stuff there... and what are the prices?

I last saw in Kidz Station/Petra Toys in Jakarta, the one in Kelapa Gadin Mall in Jakarta at least, has them already.
sadly, I didn't see the prices, I was too busy squeeing at them being available in the first place lol
Does anyone feel "kickback" or recoil from launching certain combos? My Long Beylauncher tends to recoil sometimes when launching my dH combos and it has become somewhat frustrating. Any suggestions?