Beyblade Random Thoughts

Would it be good for the meta if we get a layer similar to 'Flash' metal wheel(attack mode) of metal era?It was top tier for attack,right?It would be unoriginal though.
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Would it be good for the meta if we get a layer similar to 'Flash' metal wheel(attack mode) of metal era?It was top tier for attack,right?It would be unoriginal though.

Too much recoil, it would need good teeth and a dash driver or a burst guard gimmick just to make sure it doesn't burst. Sure it would fling beys around and be a monster. But it would be a Glass Cannon with a crack down the center.
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Would it be good for the meta if we get a layer similar to 'Flash' metal wheel(attack mode) of metal era?It was top tier for attack,right?It would be unoriginal though.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1483584

I'm guessing it would need at the very least a good design to reduce the rebound the recoil has on it,  if not strong teeth and a burst stopper, like @[MWF] said. But it's not the worst idea. It would be neat to have a Burst version of Flash
I still like the older bay blades and not the bay blade burst
Need a Good battle? Hit me up: MightyPhoenix5228

The burst app should let people know about this forum, and also build in a chat to the app so we can plan battle times. Also, my biggest request, offer "Random Opponents" within the same level bracket.... Like 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, 81-99
How do I post a post a pic on a thread without the link
(Dec. 12, 2018  1:19 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How do I post a post a pic on a thread without the link

you cant, u need to upload the picture to imgur, then link the DIRECT LINK
Apparently, God Chips are called evolution chips in english
(Dec. 13, 2018  11:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Apparently, God Chips are called evolution chips in english

U got ur beys?
The Cho-Z Beys are all cool, big and very burst resistant thanks to the Burst Stopper thing. They give me a "GT" vibe, as in Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT, in a sense that they're special powerful Beys that show up in the end of the season and everything, but what I'm actually hyped about is the next possible season and that Slash Valkyrie thing. We're in at a moment where TT tends to change everything on the Beys, such as they did with the HMS series, and than they changed a bit on Zero G as well, I wonder what's next for Burst, since the Beys are already very big and powerful. Honestly, I'm waiting for some compact Beys, kinda an HMS vibe for the next system, idk, I'm just way too hyped to see something else regarding that Slash Valkyrie thing. Haha ^_^;
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:43 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The Cho-Z Beys are all cool, big and very burst resistant thanks to the Burst Stopper thing. They give me a "GT" vibe, as in Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT, in a sense that they're special powerful Beys that show up in the end of the season and everything, but what I'm actually hyped about is the next possible season and that Slash Valkyrie thing. We're in at a moment where TT tends to change everything on the Beys, such as they did with the HMS series, and than they changed a bit on Zero G as well, I wonder what's next for Burst, since the Beys are already very big and powerful. Honestly, I'm waiting for some compact Beys, kinda an HMS vibe for the next system, idk, I'm just way too hyped to see something else regarding that Slash Valkyrie thing. Haha Joyful_3;

Imagine if slash valkyrie is just the single layer with metal.
(Dec. 13, 2018  1:47 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  11:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Apparently, God Chips are called evolution chips in english

U got ur beys?

Saturday, Whole wave except kS
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:24 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:43 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The Cho-Z Beys are all cool, big and very burst resistant thanks to the Burst Stopper thing. They give me a "GT" vibe, as in Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT, in a sense that they're special powerful Beys that show up in the end of the season and everything, but what I'm actually hyped about is the next possible season and that Slash Valkyrie thing. We're in at a moment where TT tends to change everything on the Beys, such as they did with the HMS series, and than they changed a bit on Zero G as well, I wonder what's next for Burst, since the Beys are already very big and powerful. Honestly, I'm waiting for some compact Beys, kinda an HMS vibe for the next system, idk, I'm just way too hyped to see something else regarding that Slash Valkyrie thing. Haha Joyful_3;

Imagine if slash valkyrie is just the single layer with metal.

That's a neat idea actually! I'm expecting some more compact Beys for the next and possibly last system in the Burst gen.

HMS style all the way!!!
What if they released a bey that’s gimmick was that when it’s first launched into battle it’s in right spin but towards the end of the battle it switches to left spin so it can spin steal once it slows down. I have no clue if they could make something like this or if it’s even possible but I think it would make for a awesome design.
(Dec. 13, 2018  6:29 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: What if they released a bey that’s gimmick was that when it’s first launched into battle it’s in right spin but towards the end of the battle it switches to left spin so it can spin steal once it slows down. I have no clue if they could make something like this or if it’s even possible but I think it would make for a awesome design.
*cough* Hasbro RC beys *cough*
Lol, I know hasbro has done that with the RC beys, but I think if they could pull that gimmick off with out a motor so that it could be usable in official tournaments it would make for some interesting battles
(Dec. 13, 2018  6:42 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  6:29 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: What if they released a bey that’s gimmick was that when it’s first launched into battle it’s in right spin but towards the end of the battle it switches to left spin so it can spin steal once it slows down. I have no clue if they could make something like this or if it’s even possible but I think it would make for a awesome design.
*cough* Hasbro RC beys *cough*

Lol so tru...

That's not possible. It would have to physically switch spins with the driver, and we have no idea if a driver can have a motor like the engine gear from the first gen and be able to be activated with the Bey's spin speed while keeping its size. If it were possible, Sr or a Bey super similar to Sr could be overpowered with it against right-spin Beys at least.
I got Corocoro Aniki winter issue.
And it says some soaring bey will be back.
I guess it means MFB Pegasis?
Some kids were having a battle after school the other day. The one kid let it rip and inadvertently punched another kid in the mouth.
(Dec. 14, 2018  1:24 AM)Postal Wrote: Some kids were having a battle after school the other day. The one kid let it rip and inadvertently punched another kid in the mouth.

My nephew whipped his younger brother in the eye with his ripcord in an attempt to match my (adult) strength level. Luckily he was alright. Said little nephew has also ripped too hard and his Beyblade flew right into my nether regions. I got them both string launchers so hopefully it's a little less chaotic now.

Be careful Bladers, and spectators too!
It would be cool to get a random booster where the two sub prizes where right Artemis and left apollos but with swapped color palettes. So you can have left Aeclipse be full orange and right Aeclipse be all purple.

Either that or getting a black Apollos and a white Artemis in the next RLC

A pure color duo Aeclipse would be amazing.
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)(=° ∀ °=') Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  1:24 AM)Postal Wrote: Some kids were having a battle after school the other day. The one kid let it rip and inadvertently punched another kid  in the mouth.

My nephew whipped his younger brother in the eye with his ripcord in an attempt to match my (adult) strength level. Luckily he was alright. Said little nephew has also ripped too hard and his Beyblade flew right into my nether regions. I got them both string launchers so hopefully it's a little less chaotic now.

Be careful Bladers, and spectators too!

Ah yes, I've known that pain as well.