Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 23, 2018  8:10 AM)clay94 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  3:57 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's a pretty good theory

I think so too. What do the rest of you think? Give me some feedback, I will see if I can work out a prototype and pitch to Hasbro or Takara Wink

Share what you think would be cool in the future generations of beyblade, let's make a contribution towards making them fly!!!

Not flying, making them controllable is good, but it's too costly. Think abt it. There are many kids who them and their parents find Beyblades costly NOW. If they had to incorporate motors into it, what would be the cost?
Well, I have an idea I want to pitch to Hasbro or Takara

It wouldn't cost very much too

My idea is putting springs on the tips of beyblades to make them bounce
(Nov. 23, 2018  4:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, I have an idea I want to pitch to Hasbro or Takara

It wouldn't cost very much too

My idea is putting springs on the tips of beyblades to make them bounce
Like the bey Einstein frm plastic gen? Irdk if that came out irl, but seemed like a strategic and challenging bey to use. Hence good idea, but maybe only fr one  bey, as it would be good as a seperate ability. I had a concept once... Idr much abt it... I will recollect and tell after sometime, and maybe add something to it.
True but it could be used for the next series
Nm just remembered
Rage Alduin.14/3'.Up (left spin)(which is better, my concept of 14, or the weight distribution to 3?)
Uplift is an attack type driver which is spring loaded. It is fit and locked before battle, and unlocks when it reaches a high velocity. Its not too tight, as the beyblade would fly out if it was too tight. So then it releases, giving it a boost upwards. The layer is like aC, but there is a metal weight, which changes in between battle. Obviously, u can lock it on to a particular balance as it can be put anywhere on the layer, to strategically give u an advantage in balance tuning ur layer, so it can work as a stamina layer as well, except fr a bit of a jagged shape. U can choose to lock or unlock ur spring before battle, to either give u a boost in between or to give u a bounce at the start.
The main reason fr the weight change is to put the Up driver to full advantage. When the spring boosts up, the weight shifts to the side, making the bey tilt to get the layer hit frm above. The name alduin is just some name my video game geek frnd gave. He said it was a dragon in skyrim. Pls tell me if u know more.
Fr the shape of the driver, it is a slightly wider spiral driver. The spring may or maynot kill stamina, i have no clue.
As fr the disk, its just that the disk is shapped exactly like the layer, but with rounded edges and facing the other side, so the points are hitting the other bey, like 12, but rounder. Either that or 3'.
(Nov. 23, 2018  7:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Nm just remembered
Rage Alduin.14/3'.Up (left spin)(which is better, my concept of 14, or the weight distribution to 3?)
Uplift is an attack type driver which is spring loaded. It is fit and locked before battle, and unlocks when it reaches a high velocity. Its not too tight, as the beyblade would fly out if it was too tight. So then it releases, giving it a boost upwards. The layer is like aC, but there is a metal weight, which changes in between battle. Obviously, u can lock it on to a particular balance as it can be put anywhere on the layer, to strategically give u an advantage in balance tuning ur layer, so it can work as a stamina layer as well, except fr a bit of a jagged shape. U can choose to lock or unlock ur spring before battle, to either give u a boost in between or to give u a bounce at the start.
The main reason fr the weight change is to put the Up driver to full advantage. When the spring boosts up, the weight shifts to the side, making the bey tilt to get the layer hit frm above. The name alduin is just some name my video game geek frnd gave. He said it was a dragon in skyrim. Pls tell me if u know more.
Fr the shape of the driver, it is a slightly wider spiral driver. The spring may or maynot kill stamina, i have no clue.
As fr the disk, its just that the disk is shapped exactly like the layer, but with rounded edges and facing the other side, so the points are hitting the other bey, like 12, but rounder. Either that or 3'.

That's a good idea! That could be part of the spring series as well

Mohith, have you played the game in the Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z feed yet?
hey I took apart my Hasbro god beys and swiched god chips and put the beys back together normaly is that legal
(Nov. 23, 2018  8:19 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: hey I took apart my Hasbro god beys and swiched god chips and put the beys back together normaly is that legal

No...even if they were the same layer it wouldn't be legal.
(Nov. 23, 2018  8:27 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  8:19 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: hey I took apart my Hasbro god beys and swiched god chips and put the beys back together normaly is that legal

No...even if they were the same layer it wouldn't be legal.

okay and shelter regelus with god valkires god chip I amazing looking
(Nov. 23, 2018  7:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  7:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Nm just remembered
The main reaswhich game?on fr the weight change is to put the Up driver to full advantage. When the spring boosts up, the weight shifts to the side, making the bey tilt to get the layer hit frm above. The name alduin is just some name my video game geek frnd gave. He said it was a dragon in skyrim. Pls tell me if u know more.

That's a good idea! That could be part of the spring series as well

Which game?
Hypothetically, would a Survive’ be more used than Bearing?
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hypothetically, would a Survive’ be more used than Bearing?

Why, no
Survive is just toooooo much outclassed. No LAD. Gets Destabilized easily
What do you guys think happened to silver eye?
The future meta is bleak. Imagine...

Winning Combinations Thread
1st Place: ———
Cho-Z Fafnir 0’Proof’ Eternal’
Cho-Z Valkyrie 0’Proof’ Eternal’

2nd Place: ——
Dead Hades 7’Bump Xtreme’
Cho-Z Fafnir 7’Bump Revolve’
Cho-Z Longinus 0’ Bearing
Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Atomic’

3rd Place: ——
Dragoon Victory 0’Bump Yielding’

God, this better never happen
Who thinks dragoon and dranzer v are close? Un rbv 13 i am pretty sure driger and draciel f are going to release... So maybe?
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:19 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  7:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's a good idea! That could be part of the spring series as well

Which game?

Check page one and see what i'm talking about

(Nov. 24, 2018  5:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:19 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Which game?

Check page one and see what i'm talking about

Can u just give the link? I don't know what ur talking abt.
Btw, anyone interested in some random bey content on yt? I made a channel 2 days ago, pls check it out. Me and a frnd are on it. Pls watch and subscribe if u think u can give me a chance ☺️☺️☺️☺️??? 
Edit : I forgot to give the link... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRhELv...MPQhHlbCEg
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Check page one and see what i'm talking about

Can u just give the link? I don't know what ur talking abt.
Btw, anyone interested in some random bey content on yt? I made a channel 2 days ago, pls check it out. Me and a frnd are on it. Pls watch and subscribe if u think u can give me a chance ☺️☺️☺️☺️??? 
Edit : I forgot to give the link... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRhELv...MPQhHlbCEg
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Turbo-Z

New super Z Beyblade idea:
Blade Wyvern
13C
Atomic'
I don’t think Hasbro got the memo about weak teeth for the Old Gen remakes, because they are all super tight (for a Hasbey at least) except for Dragoon and Dranzer S
Ain't no burst stop gimmick helping them from young Korean kids lol
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:35 PM)marutti Wrote: Orihalcum is in the Cereal in Korea
https://twitter.com/CWjaryeong/status/10...2278374400
Uhhh...this is just weird??? I need to get my self some of those cereal boxes.
So I translated an image from Twitter regarding that...

Looks like the first 6,000 to successfully solve some sort of "puzzle" will receive it as a prize. There is also something about 5 days, but it was kind of vague on Translate (I was too lazy to try and translate it myself at the moment lol), and there is also what seems to be a run time from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31 of 2018.

Also, to clear one thing up, the beyblade being sent out seems to be Orichalcum.Aero.Bite, not the original combo found in the rare bey get battle

Images for info can be found on the link from @[marutti]'s original post
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:35 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So I translated an image from Twitter regarding that...

Looks like the first 6,000 to successfully solve some sort of "puzzle" will receive it as a prize. There is also something about 5 days, but it was kind of vague on Translate (I was too lazy to try and translate it myself at the moment lol), and there is also what seems to be a run time from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31 of 2018.

Also, to clear one thing up, the beyblade being sent out seems to be Orichalcum.Aero.Bite, not the original combo found in the rare bey get battle

I was about to get some of those cereals, but I won't now DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:35 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So I translated an image from Twitter regarding that...

Uhh...never mind the cereal boxes.