Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 13, 2009  11:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ It wouldn't even work that well.......maybe with a grip.......

But whatever, I was cool with the phrase. Pretty much only used by Khel though. :3
Never heard it said before. :o

I'm still recovering from my old job. I had to really mind my tongue. One wrong move and all the men would find some nasty innuendo for it. Uncertain I'm glad I left...
(May. 13, 2009  11:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ It wouldn't even work that well.......maybe with a grip.......
I'm really not sure whether to laugh my arse off
ok, that's enough guys Speechless
Sorry Brad. Regarding an earlier post, how do you guys think Hasbro will stagger beyblade releases next year?
It's kind of hard to tell what they'll do with the pre Hybrid Wheel system since they aren't featured in the anime.
(May. 14, 2009  12:13 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Sorry Brad. Regarding an earlier post, how do you guys think Hasbro will stagger beyblade releases next year?
It's kind of hard to tell what they'll do with the pre Hybrid Wheel system since they aren't featured in the anime.
They will probably release the pre HWS blades before releasing the anime. It'll give them more time to see how they need to promote the new series as well as leaving time to dub the anime. Or, at least that's what I would do.
If I was to take a wild guess; they would do the same as they did with the old series. Rush out a good chunk of the pre-hybrid wheel system and then start to release the HWS in line with the anime to capitalize heavily on it. Any other one's might get released whenever they feel like it.

But like I said, this is a shot in the dark; I'm not in their Marketing/sales department.
It'd make sense for them to do this and run a ton of trailers for the anime at the same time. It'll be weird seeing it on terrestrial TV for the UK since the channel that ran it over here no longer does kids entertainment shows.
Suppose ITV might pick up on it, they've gotten Yu-Gi-Oh, Dinosaur King and Pokemon.
I really hope they don't just ignore the pre-HWS Bey entirely. Unhappy
I hope so too; other than storm pegasis I prefer the looks of the pre-HWS blades.

Capricorne is slick!
I just want to buy a bunch of Aries and Pisces, really. lmao
(May. 14, 2009  12:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just want to buy a bunch of Aries and Pisces, really. lmao
Haha, and sell them on YJA!
^ Why do you think I'm selling them now?
(May. 14, 2009  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Why do you think I'm selling them now?
I know why you're selling them now. Lips_sealed I'm not that daft.
Lmao

I went through my attic last night and found of the contents of the package I was gonna send Brad.....five years ago.
(May. 14, 2009  3:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Lmao

I went through my attic last night and found of the contents of the package I was gonna send Brad.....five years ago.

What was it!?
(May. 14, 2009  3:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What was it!?
Remember back when I asked if you were going to the world championships and when you said you couldn't I promised I'd send you a package full of the freebies they were handing out?

My mother had said no, refused to send it outside the country to a boy I'd never met, and then hid it in the attic. From what I can remember, you were pretty mad.

...but she drove me up to see you not even a year later and left me alone with you guys. What a responsible and protective mother!
My mom would do that. I can hardly buy anything online. This is why I cannot use YJA. She doesn't trust it... It's my money Tongue_out
Man, I don't get you guys. When I was 14 I was using MOJ and my mom didn't even know it until my package arrived, and then she didn't care. Confused
(May. 14, 2009  3:35 AM)jsc Wrote: My mom would do that. I can hardly buy anything online. This is why I cannot use YJA. She doesn't trust it... It's my money Tongue_out
yeah, she gave me back the money like, a month later. I was like "hold up, then where is Brad's package?"

I was soooo pissed at her. I hate breaking promises, especially like that.
(May. 14, 2009  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, I don't get you guys. When I was 14 I was using MOJ and my mom didn't even know it until my package arrived, and then she didn't care. Confused

That's like exactly the way it's going down with me.
(May. 14, 2009  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, I don't get you guys. When I was 14 I was using MOJ and my mom didn't even know it until my package arrived, and then she didn't care. Confused

The difference is most 14 year olds (even myself) didn't actually have any money of their own. So we relied of our parents to buy it for us. Hence everything is up to their discretion.
Well in the UK you're not allowed to use Paypal until you're eighteen. I dunno how strict the rules are but seeing as Paypal is so big and all I think they'd probably notice otherwise....
^^Its not even just that in general many parents are strict. Ive known heaps of people whose parents are just strict for no reason and say no but dont have a reason as to why. But at the end of the day if your 14 or even 16 depending on how your family is if your parents say no it means no and thats it.

Im lucky my mother isnt very strict at all.
Woah, your parent's must not have been very strict ... I can buy stuff every now and then but after I just bought a whole lot I can't immediately ask for something else after like 2 days.
Its weird, my mom isnt really too strict all the time, but when it comes to beyblades, paypal, school, or making money, guess what happens? She get strict XD I am going to a job fair this summer though $$.