Beyblade Random Thoughts

Annie's Dad (a pro photographer) is judging it.
(May. 16, 2009  4:11 PM)Giga Wrote: Annie's Dad (a pro photographer) is judging it.

Yeah, Brad mentioned that in the contest thread...

There were some pretty good entries though, I'm curious to see who will win.
Well you said the committee:\
(May. 16, 2009  4:47 PM)Giga Wrote: Well you said the committee:\

Yeah, but when I said committe, I also meant Annie's dad too, I just considered him part of the committee (in that case) since he was judging...
Alright, I just got confused Tired
OK I was thinking I could translate the WBO Rules into Hindi but I don't know If people would even use this.
Should I do it ??? If people support my idea I'll go for it. If not I'll leave it be ...
Well if you can do it well then I don't see any reason not to. They should come in handy eventually if not quite straight away. Chocked But yeah, wait till Brad says.
(May. 16, 2009  6:25 PM)Anu Wrote: OK I was thinking I could translate the WBO Rules into Hindi but I don't know If people would even use this.
Should I do it ??? If people support my idea I'll go for it. If not I'll leave it be ...

You should ask Brad about this. I am sure he would not object; afterall, this is the World Beyblade Organization.
Well I did ask him once but I think he said he'd see later on but it's been a while XD so I'll wait till he comes on. Thanks.
Well, I don't have any real objection to it, but I'm also not sure if it's worth the effort.

New release of the rules will be ready soon. Grin
(May. 16, 2009  10:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: New release of the rules will be ready soon. Grin

Sweet
I woke up at 6 AM to place my bids, and I won 4 Metal Face packs (8 faces total) and another Storm Pegasis.
Lol thats excellent G, its good to hear you picked up some great stuff. Hope it wasnt too much for ya Smile
Congrats G, those are def. some good purchases.
(May. 17, 2009  1:26 PM)G Wrote: I woke up at 6 AM to place my bids, and I won 4 Metal Face packs (8 faces total) and another Storm Pegasis.

It is my turn to envy you G.....again.
(May. 17, 2009  1:26 PM)G Wrote: I woke up at 6 AM to place my bids, and I won 4 Metal Face packs (8 faces total) and another Storm Pegasis.
Lucky SOB...
a very important thing i concluded out of ep 5!!!!
you wont believe it Gasp

[Image: lrg-300-55.jpg]

this guy.......... is.........

[Image: lrg-2799-424.jpg]

this guys son Gasp Gasp

he took the face after he found his dad killed by kaniis in the snow Gasp sad story Unhappy
Don't worry, I probably overpaid for mine, but in the long run, I know it was a good purchase. It was all from one seller too so it might make up for not having to pay extra fees.
(May. 17, 2009  5:12 PM)pegasis Wrote: a very important thing i concluded out of ep 5!!!!
you wont believe it Gasp

[Image: lrg-300-55.jpg]

this guy.......... is.........

[Image: lrg-2799-424.jpg]

this guys son Gasp Gasp

he took the face after he found his dad killed by kaniis in the snow Gasp sad story Unhappy

Or you know Cetus could just be a generic face...

But hey whatevs, a dude did get eaten by crabs.
Just wondering - Was they're any change to a Bey's name when the Metal Face was added ???
(May. 17, 2009  6:39 PM)Anu Wrote: Just wondering - Was they're any change to a Bey's name when the Metal Face was added ???
I saw some people write, for instance, "Storm Pegasis 105RF-MF". Otherwise, not really.
Remember last week I said that the weight of my Red Libra was 43 grams. Well here is my proof
[Image: P1000349.jpg]

And for good measure here are some other parts weighed (to demonstrate that the scale is not completely off) XD
[Image: P1000348.jpg]
Mind you the 1 gram difference is probably attributed to the paint. This Libra has been heavily used and a lot of the paint is gone.
[Image: P1000350.jpg]
[Image: P1000351.jpg]
[Image: P1000352.jpg]

EDIT: I know this isn't really important, but seeing as this is Beyblade Random Thoughts, and I found it interesting I thought I would post it.
Nice scale brah haha

Mine's just compact compared to that.
That scale is old XD. My parents bought that in the very late 80's or early 90's when they hit the market. Still works great though.
I guess after all this effort and investment, my journey with the plastics is coming to an end. *sniff*sniff*
Uriel 2 will be my final plastic purchase, and it is going to be enough for my wallet to say "No! Sarp, put that credit card down, aight?" after paying a considerably good amount of money.