Beyblade Random Thoughts

But does she ever give you good reasons? or atleast reasons that come from a factual source?
Oh, well I used my own money. Speechless
[Image: RockSolid.jpg]

This thing is solid as carp.
So heavy, and pretty. Smile

(also, Rubber Flat is gorgeous, Rock Leone is gorgeous, Mad Cancer is gorgeous.. Beyblades are amazing. carp yeah today rules)
(May. 14, 2009  8:03 PM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: RockSolid.jpg]

This thing is solid as carp.
So heavy, and pretty. Smile

(also, Rubber Flat is gorgeous, Rock Leone is gorgeous, Mad Cancer is gorgeous.. Beyblades are amazing. carp yeah today rules)

You are too mean Crimson, too mean!Crying

jk it's awesome!
why not putting one of the extra stickers that comes with the HWS beyblades on the metal face? it will look better.
^ Doubtful there. It looks pretty slick with that Metal Face. Cool

Plus I had my own money at fourteen but I doubt my parents would have approved of me spending it all on beybaldes. No way they'd let me actually. Speechless
(May. 14, 2009  8:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: why not putting one of the extra stickers that comes with the HWS beyblades on the metal face? it will look better.

face stickers don't look good at all; the metal face would look better on it's own
(May. 14, 2009  8:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Doubtful there. It looks pretty slick with that Metal Face. Cool

Plus I had my own money at fourteen but I doubt my parents would have approved of me spending it all on beybaldes. No way they'd let me actually. Speechless

If I was earning my own money back then my parents would not have forbid me from spending it on what I wanted to. They are firm believers that people should be responsible enough to manage their own money. They may think it's dumb to buy beyblades but they would not have stopped me.
^ Well I wasn't earning anything at fourteen but I still had an allowance and birthday money and all that jazz. Still, even now my parents have said I'm not allowed to buy anymore beyblades things for a good long time to come. Fortunately I have pre-orders to set me up till September. XD Plus, I have other ways of getting things. :3 But yeah, the point is, my parents suck. They've actually upped the overprotectiveness significantly recently. Somethings gonna break soon. Confused

Your parents sound wonderful. Unsmith
(May. 14, 2009  8:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: why not putting one of the extra stickers that comes with the HWS beyblades on the metal face? it will look better.

no it won't it looks awesome as it is
I couldn't care less what my parents thought lol. I earn my money and if I have notes lefts after my bills come out then I'm going to spend it on what I want. The same applied when I had my paper round =D.
So Storm Pegasis is still very much capable of launching Metal Face Libra CH120D out of the stadium.

The search for a Storm Pegasis counter isn't giving many results. Tongue_out
If other people keep getting the same results, I think we have pretty much nullified any argument for a weight limit
If people can't find anything to stop rubber flat, then wouldn't it in turn lead to a ban on it?
(May. 16, 2009  12:53 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: If people can't find anything to stop rubber flat, then wouldn't it in turn lead to a ban on it?

This always happens.

Libra's overpowered: BAN LIBRA
Part comes out that can beat Libra (RF): BAN RF

This game is cyclical, soon there will be something to stop RF. You could also just, you know, learn to use RF better than your opponents.
My view exactly, but it's happened before with other parts, leading me to this assumption.
The thing is RF is not nearly as easy to use as Libra. We may be able to use it with extreme efficiency, but I have a feeling that not everyone would be able to.

Just a note, it did take me a few days to acclimatize myself with RF. The first day it just KO's itself 65-70% of the time. (I have not used a rubber base in a long while however)
(May. 16, 2009  1:24 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: My view exactly, but it's happened before with other parts, leading me to this assumption.

Which parts have we ever banned?
Iceburn
(May. 16, 2009  3:16 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Tuned bearings Smug

DJ - Shock!
i don't think there should be any bans on anything, it just means we have to work harder when customizing, make sure we try every combination possible, I am 100% sure that if we do that we will find combos to beat the current "strongest" blades, either that or like you said, takaratomy will just keep releasing a blade here and there that can beat it's predecessor
Banning parts just limits the possibilities of the Bey game. Limiting part use will drive people away. This isn't the purpose of WBO or any Beyblade body.
what happened to
FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography???
It's still being judged:\
(May. 16, 2009  1:12 PM)pegasis Wrote: what happened to
FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography???

I was wondering what happened to it too since it usually doesn't take the committee very long to judge and announce a new contest.