Beyblade Random Thoughts

I hope you find them G.

But I have to ask. Why in a bag?
It was annoying having all of my plastics, HMS, and MFBs all in one drawer. Plus having to dig through them would like damage stickers or loosen them off.

UGHHHH. I just realized my Aries is in that bag...
i wonder how many launcher grips they will make for the mfb s?
(May. 11, 2009  2:39 AM)G Wrote: It was annoying having all of my plastics, HMS, and MFBs all in one drawer. Plus having to dig through them would like damage stickers or loosen them off.

thats not good, check the trash just to be safe!
(May. 11, 2009  2:39 AM)G Wrote: It was annoying having all of my plastics, HMS, and MFBs all in one drawer. Plus having to dig through them would like damage stickers or loosen them off.

When you find them go to the dollarstore and buy a few toolboxes. Much less likely to lose.
I was on Shoddy battle, the smogon server and asked peopl,e if they remembered beyblade. A couple guys still liked it/had their's still and I talked to them about it for awhile. I told them about this site, so hopefully they joined/will join. One seemed to know what he was talking about in terms of plastic customizations so that's pretty kool. He said he had been on a beyblade site when he played before but he forgot the name of it (OTC I'm guessing).

Anyway, it was pretty kool how I actually found some guys that liked it on there. I'm about to ask around every time I get on Shoddy Cute
So with like five minutes before the train comes, I'm rushing around trying to make sure I've got everything for my exam. Realise other people will have brought something personal or a lucky charm or something. I'm not even wearing lucky underwear. So I run back to the computer room and grab the first thing that means something to me. Sat the exam with my Spin Dragoon Bit Chip in my pocket. Unsmith
(May. 12, 2009  7:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: So with like five minutes before the train comes, I'm rushing around trying to make sure I've got everything for my exam. Realise other people will have brought something personal or a lucky charm or something. I'm not even wearing lucky underwear. So I run back to the computer room and grab the first thing that means something to me. Sat the exam with my Spin Dragoon Bit Chip in my pocket. Unsmith

Unsmith
(May. 12, 2009  7:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: So with like five minutes before the train comes, I'm rushing around trying to make sure I've got everything for my exam. Realise other people will have brought something personal or a lucky charm or something. I'm not even wearing lucky underwear. So I run back to the computer room and grab the first thing that means something to me. Sat the exam with my Spin Dragoon Bit Chip in my pocket. Unsmith

I want to hear more about these alleged lucky underwear.
Doesn't everyone have lucky underwear?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Annie's online.
No, Diedead. Or at least, I don't.
(May. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Giga Wrote: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Annie's online.

... ok?
Yes, I think. lol
I don't know. I'l shut up.
(May. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)Giga Wrote: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Annie's online.
No, Diedead. Or at least, I don't.

Uh, what?
Frick Annie's online?!?!? LET IT RIPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

That didn't really belong to any of the random thoughts topic.
I think I get it...
No, he thought Annie would get mad because brad said:
(May. 12, 2009  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I want to hear more about these alleged lucky underwear.
I think.....
My lucky charm is my Pegasis 105F. I bring it everywhere.
What, you weren't curious what would constitute "lucky" underwear?
I'm a still at a loss as to why you guys don't have lucky underwear. For me it's underwear that matches, makes me feel great, feels good and looks good. It helps if you've worn it before and had good stuff happen but the main part is making you feel happy and positive. Grin

Still waiting on some Beywiki underwear. That'd be the luckiest.
UGGGHHH! I was seaching for some blades I had in my grandma's house and then she told me she threw them away! Crying
I had there:
Dragoon F
Dragoon GT
Dragoon V (ar only)
Draciel V
Seaborg
Metal Driger
Dragoon G
Galeon
And some fakes...
I'm so sad and disapointed...Crying How could she do that to me?
(May. 12, 2009  10:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'm a still at a loss as to why you guys don't have lucky underwear. For me it's underwear that matches, makes me feel great, feels good and looks good. It helps if you've worn it before and had good stuff happen but the main part is making you feel happy and positive. Grin

Still waiting on some Beywiki underwear. That'd be the luckiest.

I think most guys don't get this kind of feeling about underwear!

I do though. Grin
I remember watching an episode of Hogan Knows Best where Hulk says (and shows....) his pair of red lucky undies. Apparently he wore them when he survived a plan crash(es?).
(May. 12, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think most guys don't get this kind of feeling about underwear!

I do though. Grin

Why the hell would anyone wear underwear that didn't make them feel good?! There are some things I shall never understand...

<3
(May. 12, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think most guys don't get this kind of feeling about underwear!

I do though. Grin

I seriously remembered that picture you posted once when you said that. XD the leopard print
^ The link was just too awkward? XD The fact that you got rid of it is more interesting than the actual link......though that was a pretty amusing page. ^^;
(May. 12, 2009  10:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Why the hell would anyone wear underwear that didn't make them feel good?! There are some things I shall never understand...

<3

I dont think that's the case Rocky. I dunno, for the most part I think if underwears comfortable, then most guys dont think past that. My lucky ones are my incredible hulk ones since I was the only 1 of 4 who got out of a minor car crash without severe whiplash.

As for Brad, kinda left thinking about the end of this..? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAIt6Z8aW6M

Anyway, does anybody think corocoro will do their beyblade design competitions again?