Beyblade Random Thoughts

I want an awakening of Longinus, THEY NEED to top bL, Hellbite Longinus would be a fantastic name, a revisited version of nL but heavier, and the driver would be Jolt but combined with UL! hL.B.If (Inferno)
( Theme song ) Made for This ( Official )
(Oct. 30, 2018  7:53 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I want an awakening of Longinus, THEY NEED to top bL, Hellbite Longinus would be a fantastic name, a revisited version of nL but heavier, and the driver would be Jolt but combined with UL! hL.B.If (Inferno)

What is UL?
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:18 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  7:53 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I want an awakening of Longinus, THEY NEED to top bL, Hellbite Longinus would be a fantastic name, a revisited version of nL but heavier, and the driver would be Jolt but combined with UL! hL.B.If (Inferno)

What is UL?

The reboot that transcends reboot...
Ultimate reboot
Guys,qs launched in infinity stadium on right spin part when in battle mode it would have unlimited spin as it sticks to the stadium and the stadium is spinning in favourable direction,also,this stadium is used in wbba finals and semi’s so this spriggan requiem on qs in a particular spin direction launched on the particular plate(left or right),is unbeatable,unburstable,un Ko able,and un outspinnable,and it can’t be banned in wbba so ultimate combo
Whats the point of weak launching when all these new awakened Cho Z beys wont burst during max power launches???
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:04 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Whats the point of weak launching when all these new awakened Cho Z beys wont burst during max power launches???

Yep kind of makes weak launching useless unless you have a bey like L2 or something.
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,qs launched in infinity stadium on right spin part when in battle mode it would have unlimited spin as it sticks to the stadium and the stadium is spinning in favourable direction,also,this stadium is used in wbba finals and semi’s so this spriggan requiem on qs in a particular spin direction launched on the particular plate(left or right),is unbeatable,unburstable,un Ko able,and un outspinnable,and it can’t be banned in wbba so ultimate combo

it would still be burstable tho
(Oct. 30, 2018  9:11 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,qs launched in infinity stadium on right spin part when in battle mode it would have unlimited spin as it sticks to the stadium and the stadium is spinning in favourable direction,also,this stadium is used in wbba finals and semi’s so this spriggan requiem on qs in a particular spin direction launched on the particular plate(left or right),is unbeatable,unburstable,un Ko able,and un outspinnable,and it can’t be banned in wbba so ultimate combo

it would still be burstable tho

Spriggan is sooooo unburstable on ,meaning it has defense like it won’t burst ,even though it can
Hi, are there actual Bey clubs at schools?
(Oct. 31, 2018  7:43 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, are there actual Bey clubs at schools?
Theres a big group of grade 3 and 4's that play beyblades at my school so i guess that would count :)
what specific plastic material are beyblade stadiums made of?
My original Volcanic apparently doesn't want to move anywhere today. If I launch it at an angle, it does a pendulum swing until it settles in the center and sits there. Launch it flat, it goes around the stadium slowly a time or two and then settles in the center to once again do nothing but spin in place.

I think my Volcanic thinks it's Quasar or something.
(Nov. 01, 2018  3:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: My original Volcanic apparently doesn't want to move anywhere today. If I launch it at an angle, it does a pendulum swing until it settles in the center and sits there. Launch it flat, it goes around the stadium slowly a time or two and then settles in the center to once again do nothing but spin in place.

qUaSaR pRImE!1!!!
(Oct. 31, 2018  12:32 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  12:20 AM)MWF Wrote: A little much but ok. The disk and frame alone is heavier than the layer so it would not have the heavy layer light disk burst resistance. And a heavy frame means high OWD. I can see Sonar bursting it.

Your right I changed it.

Maybe use caused it to become more free spinning? Is it a new or old volcanic.
(Nov. 01, 2018  3:46 AM)MWF Wrote: Maybe use caused it to become more free spinning? Is it a new or old volcanic.

It was my original Volcanic from wV, so it's old in comparison to my other Super-Z parts. It's still pretty odd since it was on Obelisk Odin and Central, which should be going totally nuts due to its incredibly low weight.
(Nov. 01, 2018  3:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: My original Volcanic apparently doesn't want to move anywhere today. If I launch it at an angle, it does a pendulum swing until it settles in the center and sits there. Launch it flat, it goes around the stadium slowly a time or two and then settles in the center to once again do nothing but spin in place.

Maybe dirt? Try cleaning it and the stadium. Happens alot with my spiral.
(Oct. 27, 2018  9:22 PM)Armor Wrote: Since this is a random thoughts page

Maybe all those dashes that are being added to parts are math related. I'm doing homework on derivatives and just thought about this. Sorry to everyone who dislikes math(myself included).

(Oct. 26, 2018  5:27 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Lol hasbro L2 is heavier than bL

Nani? Is this really true? (do you mean Hasbro's Bloody Longinus, or Takara Tomy's?)

Hasbros tt l2 weighs around 16
(Nov. 01, 2018  11:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

Maybe dirt? Try cleaning it and the stadium. Happens alot with my spiral.

If Spiral isn't moving then it's significantly damaged, worn down to the point where it doesn't resemble its original shape, or there's so much dirt you can't see the bottom of the stadium properly. Even then, all my other Volcanics and offensive drivers are fine.
Me, just having gotten lost Longinus, it has just beat every burst bey in my collection of 7-8.
This has gotten me wondering, does anyone have any better burst promo beys, or is lost Longinus the most powerful?

Show me your top 10 best burst promo beys in the comments below! ;3
Soooooooo cool I wish I could go to Paris and play
Hi guy. Where can you get bits. I'm new and I don't see any tournaments around me but I feel confident about my blading skills. Both me and Luinor, I guess. But just asking, thanks!
I don't understand , what you mean by Promo Beyblades ?