Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 27, 2018  1:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I still wonder about the Hasbro Snake Pit Stadium. It's obvious it's the best Hasbro Stadium so far, but is it good enough to be tournament legal?

No. It has 4 pockets that Beys can jump out of, which would be weird with flippable frames
(Oct. 27, 2018  4:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  1:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I still wonder about the Hasbro Snake Pit Stadium. It's obvious it's the best Hasbro Stadium so far, but is it good enough to be tournament legal?

No. It has 4 pockets that Beys can jump out of, which would be weird with flippable frames

3 pockets, 1 safe pocket. Similar to the Star Storm stadium.
Hasbros are great , they just made Yard a BALANCE Type Driver ( WOW ) , Appriciate ................ STILL IT SUCKS !!!!!!
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Hasbros are great , they just made Yard a BALANCE Type Driver ( WOW ) , Appriciate ................ STILL IT SUCKS !!!!!!

What do you mean?
(Oct. 27, 2018  1:19 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Hasbros are great , they just made Yard a BALANCE Type Driver ( WOW ) , Appriciate ................ STILL IT SUCKS !!!!!!

What do you mean?
Its slingshock mode makes it an attack type.
Hmm, could someone update me on the state of the competitive scene and the new beys? I stopped following around cR.
(Oct. 27, 2018  2:33 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hmm, could someone update me on the state of the competitive scene and the new beys? I stopped following around cR.

aH.10/0/7.Et dominates right-spin stamina
sR is back but is slightly outclassed by hS.0B.Br/At
hS is sorta kept in check by bL.7U.O
wV is the best (?) attack layer right now, although that doesn't matter
' Drivers are a thing that tightens up springs on old drivers (Xtreme', Hunter', Destroy', Zephyr')
Proof seems to be the best LAD frame rn
Xtend+ could outclass every other driver, testing not definite

As for new beys
Revive Phoenix is pretty good to great, can hold up to aH and hS sometimes
Vice Leopard is a 'Nah B'
Buster Xcalibur is pretty good for right-spin attack
Hazard Kerbeus ain't it
Dead Hades. which just came out, seems to be alright
Geist Fafnir is also pretty good to alright, it's aggressive shape prevents it from having a top spot
Shadow/Shining Amaterios  came out, they ain't it also
Orb Aegis also seems pretty good
Cho-Z Spriggan is coming out soon and is hyped, more in line with lS than Sr
Cho-Z Valkyrie is coming out soon as well, nobody really knows what to think of it
I think I will get the turbo beys only for the disks, frames, and drivers.
(Oct. 27, 2018  6:47 PM)MWF Wrote: I think I will get the turbo beys only for the disks, frames, and drivers.

So far, no frames on Spiral Treptune, Crash Roctavor, and Galaxy Zeutron. That doesn't mean there won't be any frames at all until we know for sure.
Since this is a random thoughts page

Maybe all those dashes that are being added to parts are math related. I'm doing homework on derivatives and just thought about this. Sorry to everyone who dislikes math(myself included).

(Oct. 26, 2018  5:27 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Lol hasbro L2 is heavier than bL

Nani? Is this really true? (do you mean Hasbro's Bloody Longinus, or Takara Tomy's?)
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  6:47 PM)MWF Wrote: I think I will get the turbo beys only for the disks, frames, and drivers.

So far, no frames on Spiral Treptune, Crash Roctavor, and Galaxy Zeutron. That doesn't mean there won't be any frames at all until we know for sure.

Ok.

I guess hasbro's thought process if there are no frames would be "no frames=less weight, less weight=more speed, more speed=more fun, more fun=more money."

I am half expecting a "frame power up pack" that has a copy of every evolution frame plus dagger, turn, reach, proof, and lift.
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:02 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So far, no frames on Spiral Treptune, Crash Roctavor, and Galaxy Zeutron. That doesn't mean there won't be any frames at all until we know for sure.

Ok.

I guess hasbro's thought process if there are no frames would be "no frames=less weight, less weight=more speed, more speed=more fun, more fun=more money."

I am half expecting a "frame power up pack" that has a copy of every evolution frame plus dagger, turn, reach, proof, and lift.

kinda like what they did with the quad ring set?
(Oct. 27, 2018  11:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:02 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok.

kinda like what they did with the quad ring set?

Yes but it is only frames. Just a box with one of every frame in random colors.

Also the prime drivers, you think hasbro is going to put a better spring or are they going to put sling shock gimmicks in the prime drivers.
(Oct. 27, 2018  11:19 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  11:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: kinda like what they did with the quad ring set?

Yes but it is only frames. Just a box with one of every frame in random colors.

Also the prime drivers, you think hasbro is going to put a better spring or are they going to put sling shock gimmicks in the prime drivers.

Dash drivers are just the same exact drivers just with more Burst resistance. The dash drivers are more likely to be Slingshock tips in the Turbo line since the anime makes no mention of the increased burst resistance of dash drivers, I don't think. Can anyone confirm that the anime mentions the increased burst resistance when talking about Dead Hades or mention Zephyr' in any way?
Has anyone tried to mod bK? I think it could be possible to flip the trigger attack the be active at the beginning of a battle and Retract halfway through.
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:30 AM)MWF Wrote: Has anyone tried to mod bK? I think it could be possible to flip the trigger attack the be active at the beginning of a battle and Retract halfway through.

I tried, but you can’t reverse it. Naturally, I did the next best thing and removed the gimmick entirely, locking it as Bolt Khalzar K4.
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:30 AM)MWF Wrote: Has anyone tried to mod bK? I think it could be possible to flip the trigger attack the be active at the beginning of a battle and Retract halfway through.

I tried, but you can’t reverse it. Naturally, I did the next best thing and removed the gimmick entirely, locking it as Bolt Khalzar K4.

That sucks. I guess my idea of a stationary attacker that goes into survivor mode when it gets close to bursting won't work.
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:57 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I tried, but you can’t reverse it. Naturally, I did the next best thing and removed the gimmick entirely, locking it as Bolt Khalzar K4.

That sucks. I guess my idea of a stationary attacker that goes into survivor mode when it gets close to bursting won't work.

Well, if a gimmick is only meant to work in one way, it's rather hard to reverse it, except if it was intentional to do so. Take the Strike God Chip for example, effectively reversing God Valkyrie's gimmick. Instead of cushioning hits and bounding opponents, it instead takes them head on and uses brute force.
Do your reckon kerbeus is the best defence type beyblade?
(Oct. 28, 2018  7:02 AM)Ilikedumdum Wrote: Do your reckon kerbeus is the best defence type beyblade?

Id say revive phoenix.
(Oct. 28, 2018  10:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  7:02 AM)Ilikedumdum Wrote: Do your reckon kerbeus is the best defence type beyblade?

Id say revive phoenix.

and I would say Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander

Prolly Orb Aegis, hK ain't that good

Assuming you just mean out of defense type layers only, then no. Emperor Forneus, Orb Egis and Revive Phoenix are better. Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules are better if we're talking about layers not labelled as defense types.

The OG Kerbeus was excellent when it was released due to its small size and the resulting high RPM and lack of other options (I mean, there were 4 options at the time, with Valkyrie and Ragnaruk being offensive and Deathscyther being well suited for Stamina, not Defense), but quickly got outperformed by the likes of Odin and Neptune.

Kaiser Kerbeus was a common defensive wall, although it lacked Stamina power and was better suited for direct combat against opponents using Xtreme as it commonly got outspun by other layers. It was still immensely tough to KO for its generation.

Guardian Kerbeus is where the line lost all use for Defense, with terrible teeth and a propensity for bursting that left it incredibly prone to Attack types. It had a large amount of Stamina however, which is where it found its use as a Stamina layer capable of beating the likes of Maximum Garuda even before mG was tournament banned.

Hazard Kerbeus is going down the same path as gK, since its edges are a slightly rough hindrance to its own defenses and the sharp edges to either side of the heads create significant contact points. The metal on the chains gives it a high outward weight though, which aids it in Stamina immensely. It's still pretty solidly beaten by Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules though, as both are overall smoother and therefore have better spin retention when hit, not to mention lower burst risks.

Although the first two Kerbeus layers had decent and some of the best defenses respectively, the last two aren't any good whatsoever for Defense but instead favor Stamina. I'd argue that in terms of raw defense Kaiser Kerbeus was the most defensive for the Basic and Dual layers despite its low Stamina, but aside from that the line hasn't been all that powerful for raw Defense, with Odin outclassing Kerbeus and many other God and Super-Z layers outclassing Guardian and Hazard Kerbeus for Defense.
(Oct. 27, 2018  2:45 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  2:33 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hmm, could someone update me on the state of the competitive scene and the new beys? I stopped following around cR.

aH.10/0/7.Et dominates right-spin stamina
sR is back but is slightly outclassed by hS.0B.Br/At
hS is sorta kept in check by bL.7U.O
wV is the best (?) attack layer right now, although that doesn't matter
' Drivers are a thing that tightens up springs on old drivers (Xtreme', Hunter', Destroy', Zephyr')
Proof seems to be the best LAD frame rn
Xtend+ could outclass every other driver, testing not definite

As for new beys
Revive Phoenix is pretty good to great, can hold up to aH and hS sometimes
Vice Leopard is a 'Nah B'
Buster Xcalibur is pretty good for right-spin attack
Hazard Kerbeus ain't it
Dead Hades. which just came out, seems to be alright
Geist Fafnir is also pretty good to alright, it's aggressive shape prevents it from having a top spot
Shadow/Shining Amaterios  came out, they ain't it also
Orb Aegis also seems pretty good
Cho-Z Spriggan is coming out soon and is hyped, more in line with lS than Sr
Cho-Z Valkyrie is coming out soon as well, nobody really knows what to think of it

Hazard Kerbeus ain't it
See this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTMxonut6M4