Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 03, 2018  2:59 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Easier to knock out, but with higher stamina potential.

Because of names like Hell Salamander and for copyright reasons. In japan, they aren't as strict with censorship, as seen with "Hell" in Beys' names being changed when in the US and even with Trading Card designs (Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh are good examples of this)

That's a little confusing because what about Metal series? Specificly Hades Kerbecs. How come they didn't change that. I know that Hell Kerbecs and Hades Kerbecs are not the same but the meaning is still exactly alike.

I think it's just that there were so many MFB Beys, they only wanted to make necessary changes, and some questionable changes, like Burn Phoenix to Burn Fireblaze and Gravity Perseus to Gravity Destroyer. I guess names like Perseus and Phoenix didn't sound like products Hasbro would use, so they were changed, but names like Kerbecs couldn't be Hasbro-fied any further, since the name Kerbecs itself is a changed name, originating from Cerberus.
[video=Youtube]https://youtu.be/SfX13W3HgGc[/video]
What do these guy thinks, Cardboard and TT

THIS REALLY TRIGGERS ME!
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

THIS REALLY TRIGGERS ME!

I hate that guy
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:44 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

THIS REALLY TRIGGERS ME!

I hate that guy

He will be deleting my Hate comments right now. Takara Tomy should do something
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:44 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I hate that guy

He will be deleting my Hate comments right now. Takara Tomy should do something

Do what? Tell him to stop making Beyblades out of cardboard? XD
Guys, I don't even know what you're talking about cuz that seems really creative to me. And why does it matter if he is making beys for himself. He's not selling it or anything. And as said above by Valkyriology, what can you do about it?

On a side note, my parents are in Hong Kong and since I got good grades and they went after I got them and so I can get any beyblade in the store. There's basically every ChoZ bey there from wV to gF and most god beys and a few unwanted dual layers. So I just want to know, which bey can defeat Archer Hercules? Out of all of them. I can also use parts from the legendary B98. So yeah. What could be the best pick for me? I have my eye on hS. But 5here might be others to consider.
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:05 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I don't even know what you're talking about cuz that seems really creative to me. And why does it matter if he is making beys for himself. He's not selling it or anything. And as said above by Valkyriology, what can you do about it?

On a side note, my parents are in Hong Kong and since I got good grades and they went after I got them and so I can get any beyblade in the store. There's basically every ChoZ bey there from wV to gF and most god beys and a few unwanted dual layers. So I just want to know, which bey can defeat Archer Hercules? Out of all of them. I can also use parts from the legendary B98. So yeah. What could be the best pick for me? I have my eye on hS. But 5here might be others to consider.

Archer Hercules on 7, Eternal? Hell Salamander on Bearing. Spriggan Requiem on Atomic or Bearing, left-spin.
(Oct. 04, 2018  9:28 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Archer Hercules on 7, Eternal? Hell Salamander on Bearing. Spriggan Requiem on Atomic or Bearing, left-spin.
Thanks alot for the tip!!
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:05 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I don't even know what you're talking about cuz that seems really creative to me. And why does it matter if he is making beys for himself. He's not selling it or anything. And as said above by Valkyriology, what can you do about it?

Problem is That he is saying it's Takara Tomy, and he supports fakes
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Not Biswas Creative Studios but Bakwas Creative Studio (Bakwas means Boring)
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Even if he was claiming that these were real Takara Tomy made Beyblades who would believe him? No ones paying 10 to 20 dollars on small cardboard cutouts. Plus he's a small channel with around 8k so I doubt he's gaining much traction on that anyways.
(Oct. 04, 2018  10:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  9:28 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Archer Hercules on 7, Eternal? Hell Salamander on Bearing. Spriggan Requiem on Atomic or Bearing, left-spin.
Thanks alot for the tip!!
Id probably skip Sr Br...but I find Sr At in left spin can beat hS Br
Why doesn't Hasbro beys include all the gimmicks from burst like they do in TT?
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:43 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Why doesn't Hasbro beys include all the gimmicks from burst like they do in TT?

What do you mean? Hasbro beys have the same gimmicks as their TT counterpart.
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:47 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:43 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Why doesn't Hasbro beys include all the gimmicks from burst like they do in TT?

What do you mean? Hasbro beys have the same gimmicks as their TT counterpart.

Except for Strike Valtryek, that was a disappointment.
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:47 PM)MWF Wrote: What do you mean? Hasbro beys have the same gimmicks as their TT counterpart.

Not exactly. Spryzen Requium doesn't have rubber on the white parts. Also Strike Valtryek was a dissapointment. And a few others too.
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Except for Strike Valtryek, that was a disappointment.

Not exactly. Spryzen Requium doesn't have rubber on the white parts. Also Strike Valtryek was a dissapointment. And a few others too.

I have a Hasbro spryzen requiem s3 in my hand right now and it dose has rubber on the white part.
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:04 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Not exactly. Spryzen Requium doesn't have rubber on the white parts. Also Strike Valtryek was a dissapointment. And a few others too.

I have a Hasbro spryzen requiem s3 in my hand right now and it dose has rubber on the white part.

Odd, I saw a Spryzen Requiem at walmart and the white part was plastic. There were a few Requiems and all of them had plastic so maybe a manufacturing error?
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:04 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I have a Hasbro spryzen requiem s3 in my hand right now and it dose has rubber on the white part.

Odd, I saw a Spryzen Requiem at walmart and the white part was plastic. There were a few Requiems and all of them had plastic so maybe a manufacturing error?
Just bc you saw it in person does not mean you touched it .
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:26 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Odd, I saw a Spryzen Requiem at walmart and the white part was plastic. There were a few Requiems and all of them had plastic so maybe a manufacturing error?
Just bc you saw it in person does not mean you touched it .

true
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:47 PM)MWF Wrote: What do you mean? Hasbro beys have the same gimmicks as their TT counterpart.

Forgot about that. But the bound spring seems stronger so it isn't entirely a fail. Just mostly
(Oct. 04, 2018  8:51 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Except for Strike Valtryek, that was a disappointment.

Forgot about that. But the bound spring seems stronger so it isn't entirely a fail. Just mostly

I guess.

(Oct. 04, 2018  9:28 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:

Archer Hercules on 7, Eternal? Hell Salamander on Bearing. Spriggan Requiem on Atomic or Bearing, left-spin.

Hi Diana
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:

The 'TT' Ver. and 'Hasbro' Ver. have used different materials for the Rubber parts of Sr , SO , There is a more white-ish colour on 'hasbro' ver. of Sr
(Oct. 05, 2018  6:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Not exactly. Spryzen Requium doesn't have rubber on the white parts. Also Strike Valtryek was a dissapointment. And a few others too.
The 'TT' Ver. and 'Hasbro' Ver. have used different materials for the Rubber parts of sR , SO , There is a more white-ish colour on 'hasbro' ver. of sR

When did Regulus get rubber?
(The official abbreviation for Spriggan Requiem is Sr. sR refers to Shelter Regulus)
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:25 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  6:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The 'TT' Ver. and 'Hasbro' Ver. have used different materials for the Rubber parts of sR , SO , There is a more white-ish colour on 'hasbro' ver. of sR

When did Regulus get rubber?
(The official abbreviation for Spriggan Requiem is Sr. sR refers to Shelter Regulus)

Opps , my bad , Thanks for telling me ( Wouldn't it be cool , if sR got rubber on its layer )