Beyblade Random Thoughts

If two 12 disks collide and get caught in each other how much recoil would it cause, or would it burst the combo it's part of?
HHMMMMMMM!!......
(Oct. 09, 2018  4:02 AM)TheBOI Wrote: If two 12 disks collide and get caught in each other how much recoil would it cause, or would it burst the combo it's part of?
HHMMMMMMM!!......
BOOM!!!...cancer is cured heuheu...Idk maybe both beys get taken to the hospital for treatment.
(Oct. 09, 2018  4:02 AM)TheBOI Wrote: If two 12 disks collide and get caught in each other how much recoil would it cause, or would it burst the combo it's part of?
HHMMMMMMM!!......
It would probably have a bit of recoil, though perhaps not as strong as you might think unless they really catch each other at just the right angle. Two parts colliding below the layer wouldn't cause bursting though, as the layer being held in place while the forge disk and driver continue rotating is what causes beys to burst. No contact with the main layer, no bursting potential, so 12 on 12 contact does nothing special.
I was watching Beyblade Burst Turbo (English dub) last night, and something caught my eye...
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was watching Beyblade Burst Turbo (English dub) last night, and something caught my eye...

there was statues of a lion and a dragon in this episode too,it could very well be a reference to three of the main characters from MFB (Pegasus,Leone and L-Drago)
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:03 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was watching Beyblade Burst Turbo (English dub) last night, and something caught my eye...

there was statues of a lion and a dragon in this episode too,it could very well be a reference to three of the main characters from MFB (Pegasus,Leone and L-Drago)
Once I saw the Pegasus statue, I was out, so I didn't even think about looking at other statues, so nice observation! Hopefully their "Avatars" get representation sometime in the future of Turbo/Chozetsu.
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:03 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: there was statues of a lion and a dragon in this episode too,it could very well be a reference to three of the main characters from MFB (Pegasus,Leone and L-Drago)
Once I saw the Pegasus statue, I was out, so I didn't even think about looking at other statues, so nice observation! Hopefully their "Avatars" get representation sometime in the future of Turbo/Chozetsu.
Where can I watch turbo? I wasn’t aware it had come out yet.
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:32 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Once I saw the Pegasus statue, I was out, so I didn't even think about looking at other statues, so nice observation! Hopefully their "Avatars" get representation sometime in the future of Turbo/Chozetsu.
Where can I watch turbo? I wasn’t aware it had come out yet.

let me just get the link that I posted for Episode one in another thread (I found it in a YouTube comment in a video with the official Turbo opening theme)

https://mega.nz/#!uGRzUSRS!zW5pMyH1TsYL-...-G3zTvVqr4
Episode 1: Time to go Turbo
I want to see what battles that we haven’t gotten (in burst) that you would have liked to see, (e.g. Shu and Storm Spriggan vs. Gabe and Giga Gianon or Red Eye and Legend Spriggan vs. Ruwei and Regulus).
What if Jin Aizawa is somehow related to Shota Aizawa from BNHA?
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:32 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Where can I watch turbo? I wasn’t aware it had come out yet.

let me just get the link that I posted for Episode one in another thread (I found it in a YouTube comment in a video with the official Turbo opening theme)

Hey man the link is not working for me
Can you tell me the website
Why Lr launchers name Lr launchers why not Rl launchers??lol.
Then why make sword launchers ...make
Spear launchers
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:17 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Then why make sword launchers ...make
Spear launchers

It would be hard to make properly, as the spear has a longer blade while spear just has a point. It would be cool if they made it like a super grip ripcord tho.
Just seen a colour of Dragoon MS that I never knew existed. Lime green! I’m sure it’s not Dragoon MSUV because the yellow eye bits are missing. Anyone know anything about the lime green version of Dragoon MS?
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:45 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Just seen a colour of Dragoon MS that I never knew existed. Lime green! I’m sure it’s not Dragoon MSUV because the yellow eye bits are missing. Anyone know anything about the lime green version of Dragoon MS?

As far as I know the only difference between the Dragoon MS and MUSV attack rings is the metal frame. If the person had a lime green MSUV and a standard white MS, he might just have swapped the plastic pieces, so he can have a white Dragoon MSUV. Then he's left with a lime green MS.
Howaitonekon

Oh yeah, that could be it. There are no comments about it being customised in any way but maybe they just failed to mention it.
Guys , If Arc Bahamut was Dual Spin , wouldn't it be cool !!
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:11 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  1:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: let me just get the link that I posted for Episode one in another thread (I found it in a YouTube comment in a video with the official Turbo opening theme)

Hey man the link is not working for me
I don't know if it works on phones, if that's what you're trying it on. It works fine on my computer. Also, I can't just tell you the website because it's a file downloading and file sharing website, meaning that files can only be accessed if you have the link.
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:11 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Hey man the link is not working for me
I don't know if it works on phones, if that's what you're trying it on. It works fine on my computer. Also, I can't just tell you the website because it's a file downloading and file sharing website, meaning that files can only be accessed if you have the link.

OH .ok ill try it on my PC
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:18 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  11:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't know if it works on phones, if that's what you're trying it on. It works fine on my computer. Also, I can't just tell you the website because it's a file downloading and file sharing website, meaning that files can only be accessed if you have the link.

OH .ok ill try it on my PC

Hi, sorry to be a bother but what is the anime that your profile picture is from? I'm looking for good anime to watch.
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:43 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:18 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: OH .ok ill try it on my PC

Hi, sorry to be a bother but what is the anime that your profile picture is from? I'm looking for good anime to watch.

that's takumi from maid sama/kaichou wa maid sama.
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:43 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, sorry to be a bother but what is the anime that your profile picture is from? I'm looking for good anime to watch.

that's takumi from maid sama/kaichou wa maid sama.

is it funny?
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  7:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: that's takumi from maid sama/kaichou wa maid sama.

is it funny?
it's a mixture of romance , slice  of life ,school life and comedy.  it's an interesting anime fun to watch I do recommend to watch it.
(Oct. 10, 2018  9:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: is it funny?
it's a mixture of romance , slice  of life ,school life and comedy.  it's an interesting anime fun to watch I do recommend to watch it.

So it's basicly a remake of the anime: Love, Cuunibyo, and other delusions?

Awsome lol

K, not what I was expecting but thanks for the seggestion.