Beyblade Random Thoughts

Pfff what?
"Let's avoid discussing about that video here, it's probably better if we left it."

*discussion continues*

btw Jinbee that rD concept is really cool.
But anyways...anyone hyped for the new reshuffle set? I can't remember if that was what it was called, but yeah...
(Sep. 29, 2018  3:16 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: btw Jinbee that rD concept is really cool.

Thank you! It took me a while to do haha. After figuring there would be no Cho Z Deathscyther, I felt like doing a render for it.
(Sep. 29, 2018  6:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  3:16 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: btw Jinbee that rD concept is really cool.

Thank you! It took me a while to do haha. After figuring there would be no Cho Z Deathscyther, I felt like doing a render for it.

Where is the render?
(Sep. 29, 2018  6:16 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  6:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you! It took me a while to do haha. After figuring there would be no Cho Z Deathscyther, I felt like doing a render for it.

Where is the render?

I mean the concept art on my signature.
(Sep. 29, 2018  10:14 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2018  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Off topic, but I can’t seem to find a certain thread titled something like “your custom mfb reprints/recolor s”. Could anyone link me to it? I have something I want to post there.
Have u checked in "your creations" on the general discussion?

I couldn’t find it there, looked for like 20min. 
Edit: found it
Watching the LeoBurst stream... D'ya think that oE could be an attack/destabilizer hybrid? If that even is a thing
Where do you guys look to find out about new plastic burst releases?
Whoa! I just watched one of the gold Revive Phoenix’s go on YJA for just over £1400. Think that’s the most I’ve personally seen one beyblade sell for.
(Sep. 29, 2018  10:14 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2018  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Off topic, but I can’t seem to find a certain thread titled something like “your custom mfb reprints/recolor s”. Could anyone link me to it? I have something I want to post there.
Have u checked in "your creations" on the general discussion?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re...ns?page=50

This is all I found
I see a lot of people trying to make a good combo but what is the worst?
(Oct. 02, 2018  2:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I see a lot of people trying to make a good combo but what is the worst?

Hasbro- N.11.Q
(Oct. 02, 2018  2:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I see a lot of people trying to make a good combo but what is the worst?

A recoil heavy Layer with terrible teeth, a very light weight Disc, and a terrible performing Driver like Edge or Volcanic
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  2:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I see a lot of people trying to make a good combo but what is the worst?

A recoil heavy Layer with terrible teeth, a very light weight Disc, and a terrible performing Driver like Edge or Volcanic

So one like spryzen polish edge?
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Low burst resistance disk like 8.
What changes in performance would one expect if you changed the plastic ball in atomic with a tugsten ball bearing?
Spriggan/Spryzen is recoil-heavy, but it is actually good at pulling burst victories out of nowhere, and a lightweight disk like Polish would help keep it together and reduce its self-bursting weakness. It can't really be the worst if it always has a chance against Basic/Dual layer beys, and Spriggan always has a chance at bursting them. This isn't quite what we're looking for, but it's close.

What we're looking for here is something with an absolutely glaring weakness and no pros to back it up, or something with no strength at all. In this scenario, it'd most likely be one of TT's Horusood, Quad Quetzalcoatl/Quetziko Q2, Raging Ragnaruk/Roktavor R2, Trident/Treptune, Evil-Eye/Evipero, Dragoon Storm, Dranzer Spiral, or Diomedes D2. Most of them just don't have much to offer, and many have weaknesses to them, whether it be a rough perimeter on a non-offensive layer or just being way too lightweight and easy to burst

If you're looking for a lightweight disk (a good choice here since that limits your Attack, Defense, and Stamina considerably to increase burst resistance, which doesn't matter if your bey otherwise sucks), you'd be better off using something other than Polish. Polish's smooth edge makes it good for LAD, and we're trying to get rid of any advantages we can do. Magnum is therefore better than Polish and the lightest and weakest of the Magnumcore disks, Armed is mostly hollow and similarly lightweight, but we can get even lighter. Without a frame 12 is the lightest disk possible and therefore the weakest, making it perfect for our little theoretical here. Unless you don't have 12 (possible if your collection is mostly or entirely Hasbeys) 12 is your best bet by a mile, just so long as you don't care about the potential damage it could cause if it bursts or try to equip it with Lift to try and get floor scrapes. 8 is also a surprising possibility, since it has some of the worst burst resistance possible and will make all of these lightweight layers incredibly prone to losses by burst.

Edge is not a bad selection since its balance and recovery is terrible, but it does have decent Stamina that might give it a chance against things like a poorly launched Xtreme, which we sadly can't use ourselves since it gives us too much of a chance of a chance KO. There are plenty of other good options though, including Liner (terrible balance and less Stamina than Edge), Planet (as the metal balls in it tend to make it lose its balance and Stamina), and βite (since it just becomes a Stamina drain, on top if increasing burst risk). One of the worst things possible I could think of is Operate locked in Attack mode, since even landing a hit is a carp shoot and our bey is so lightweight that we just don't have the mass or speed to do any real damage with it. It's the one driver with the absolute worst Stamina to it, which is excellent. I actually wouldn't use Volcanic here despite the fact that it's terrible, because it has pretty good Stamina for an offensive driver and enough speed to possibly land chance KOs, and we're trying to avoid that as much as possible.

Overall, we get a lot of terrible options like Dranzer Spiral 12 Operate(Attack), Dragoon Storm 12 Edge, Diomedes D2 8 Liner, and Raging Ragnaruk 8Lift βite, all which are just downright terrible. It's just really hard to figure out what exactly is the worst from there, as many parts have some slight advantage or disadvantage when compared to each other, but all of these parts are basically the bottom of the pile and will result in a terrible bey if assembled well as long as you try to worsen their weaknesses and hinder their strengths.

For instance, 12 is worse than 8Lift with Operate as a heavier weight makes it more likely to land hard lucky blows, which just gives us a win condition we're trying to avoid. Just about any driver with terrible stability will work against Dragoon Storm's leftward spin, since it'll lose stability even easier against right-spinning beys without direct head-on-head contact. Diomedes is rough and stands no chance defending with Liner, and I've given it 8 without Lift to make sure it stays off-balanced and as burstable as possible. Raging Ragnaruk has terrible burst resistance and fairly average Stamina, so trying to make it as burstable as possible with 8Lift and βite might prove to be a delightfully risky low-Stamina combo that bursts easily and gets outspun by anything else.
(Oct. 02, 2018  5:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Spriggan/Spryzen is recoil-heavy, but it is actually good at pulling burst victories out of nowhere, and a lightweight disk like Polish would help keep it together and reduce its self-bursting weakness. It can't really be the worst if it always has a chance against Basic/Dual layer beys, and Spriggan always has a chance at bursting them. This isn't quite what we're looking for, but it's close.

What we're looking for here is something with an absolutely glaring weakness and no pros to back it up, or something with no strength at all. In this scenario, it'd most likely be one of TT's Horusood, Quad Quetzalcoatl/Quetziko Q2, Raging Ragnaruk/Roktavor R2, Trident/Treptune, Evil-Eye/Evipero, Dragoon Storm, Dranzer Spiral, or Diomedes D2. Most of them just don't have much to offer, and many have weaknesses to them, whether it be a rough perimeter on a non-offensive layer or just being way too lightweight and easy to burst

If you're looking for a lightweight disk (a good choice here since that limits your Attack, Defense, and Stamina considerably to increase burst resistance, which doesn't matter if your bey otherwise sucks), you'd be better off using something other than Polish. Polish's smooth edge makes it good for LAD, and we're trying to get rid of any advantages we can do. Magnum is therefore better than Polish and the lightest and weakest of the Magnumcore disks, Armed is mostly hollow and similarly lightweight, but we can get even lighter. Without a frame 12 is the lightest disk possible and therefore the weakest, making it perfect for our little theoretical here. Unless you don't have 12 (possible if your collection is mostly or entirely Hasbeys) 12 is your best bet by a mile, just so long as you don't care about the potential damage it could cause if it bursts or try to equip it with Lift to try and get floor scrapes. 8 is also a surprising possibility, since it has some of the worst burst resistance possible and will make all of these lightweight layers incredibly prone to losses by burst.

Edge is not a bad selection since its balance and recovery is terrible, but it does have decent Stamina that might give it a chance against things like a poorly launched Xtreme, which we sadly can't use ourselves since it gives us too much of a chance of a chance KO. There are plenty of other good options though, including Liner (terrible balance and less Stamina than Edge), Planet (as the metal balls in it tend to make it lose its balance and Stamina), and βite (since it just becomes a Stamina drain, on top if increasing burst risk). One of the worst things possible I could think of is Operate locked in Attack mode, since even landing a hit is a carp shoot and our bey is so lightweight that we just don't have the mass or speed to do any real damage with it. It's the one driver with the absolute worst Stamina to it, which is excellent. I actually wouldn't use Volcanic here despite the fact that it's terrible, because it has pretty good Stamina for an offensive driver and enough speed to possibly land chance KOs, and we're trying to avoid that as much as possible.

Overall, we get a lot of terrible options like Dranzer Spiral 12 Operate(Attack), Dragoon Storm 12 Edge, Diomedes D2 8 Liner, and Raging Ragnaruk 8Lift βite, all which are just downright terrible. It's just really hard to figure out what exactly is the worst from there, as many parts have some slight advantage or disadvantage when compared to each other, but all of these parts are basically the bottom of the pile and will result in a terrible bey if assembled well as long as you try to worsen their weaknesses and hinder their strengths.

For instance, 12 is worse than 8Lift with Operate as a heavier weight makes it more likely to land hard lucky blows, which just gives us a win condition we're trying to avoid. Just about any driver with terrible stability will work against Dragoon Storm's leftward spin, since it'll lose stability even easier against right-spinning beys without direct head-on-head contact. Diomedes is rough and stands no chance defending with Liner, and I've given it 8 without Lift to make sure it stays off-balanced and as burstable as possible. Raging Ragnaruk has terrible burst resistance and fairly average Stamina, so trying to make it as burstable as possible with 8Lift and βite might prove to be a delightfully risky low-Stamina combo that bursts easily and gets outspun by anything else.

Wow that was deep okay thanks for the info I do have only hasbro beyblades so I am going to try p2 magma liner.
http://imgur.com/gallery/inZys74
November 1st they'll release Sieg Xcalibur Valkyrie color Ver. with Magazine
Do beyblade names come from the community or does TT and Hasbro just make them?
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Do beyblade names come from the community or does TT and Hasbro just make them?

TT makes the names for both the TT and Hasbro versions, since they use the Hasbro names for Indian Beyblade Burst, not supplied by Hasbro.
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Do beyblade names come from the community or does TT and Hasbro just make them?

TT makes the names for both the TT and Hasbro versions, since they use the Hasbro names for Indian Beyblade Burst, not supplied by Hasbro.

If Hasbro names are for India then why don't they just stick with TT names in the USA
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:40 AM)Kry Wrote: What changes in performance would one expect if you changed the plastic ball in atomic with a tugsten ball bearing?

Easier to knock out, but with higher stamina potential.

(Oct. 03, 2018  2:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TT makes the names for both the TT and Hasbro versions, since they use the Hasbro names for Indian Beyblade Burst, not supplied by Hasbro.

If Hasbro names are for India then why don't they just stick with TT names in the USA

Because of names like Hell Salamander and for copyright reasons. In japan, they aren't as strict with censorship, as seen with "Hell" in Beys' names being changed when in the US and even with Trading Card designs (Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh are good examples of this)
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:40 AM)Kry Wrote: What changes in performance would one expect if you changed the plastic ball in atomic with a tugsten ball bearing?

Easier to knock out, but with higher stamina potential.

(Oct. 03, 2018  2:49 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: If Hasbro names are for India then why don't they just stick with TT names in the USA

Because of names like Hell Salamander and for copyright reasons. In japan, they aren't as strict with censorship, as seen with "Hell" in Beys' names being changed when in the US and even with Trading Card designs (Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh are good examples of this)

That's a little confusing because what about Metal series? Specificly Hades Kerbecs. How come they didn't change that. I know that Hell Kerbecs and Hades Kerbecs are not the same but the meaning is still exactly alike.