Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 25, 2018  5:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:10 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I know this is random , but does anybody realize that Cho Z beys are just as heavy as 4D beys with a heavier disk/frame

Did Back in April .....
Uhhh....yea I guess it has been a while.
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:10 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I know this is random , but does anybody realize that Cho Z beys are just as heavy as 4D beys with a heavier disk/frame

Yeah I remember, then that somehow let to some people to think that Cho Z could compete with 4D in a cross gen battle. (In reality, it couldn't)
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Yeah I remember, then that somehow let to some people to think that Cho Z could compete with 4D in a cross gen battle. (In reality, it couldn't)

I agree with you 100%. My friends' eF and wV wear off (layer) and burst so easily against PII. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah I remember, then that somehow let to some people to think that Cho Z could compete with 4D in a cross gen battle. (In reality, it couldn't)

I agree with you 100%. My friends' eF and wV wear off (layer) and burst so easily against PII. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.
What is a Pll. I actually thought you were talking about CFOP
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:54 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I agree with you 100%. My friends' eF and wV wear off (layer) and burst so easily against PII. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.
What is a Pll. I actually thought you were talking about CFOP

No not the cubing technique. It's like V2. Galaxy Pegasus is called PII like roman numerals.

Edit: BTW, wow. We got cubers in the house!
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: What is a Pll. I actually thought you were talking about CFOP

No not the cubing technique. It's like V2. Galaxy Pegasus is called PII like roman numerals.

Edit: BTW, pretty dope. Cubers in the house!
Cool u cube too? Thx for the heads up. My  PB is  39 sec

More random thoughts. If the WBO gives Sr the ability to mode change through out the match. Sr 0l Br will be abused.
Sry for the double post.
Just something to think on...
THIS THREAD HAS 1330 PAGES !
I'm obsessed with spoilers and some people don't want anything to do with Super Z/(Hasbro Season 3 name in spoiler) 
 content because they're trying to know only what Hasbro wants them to know, so here:
(Sep. 26, 2018  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm obsessed with spoilers and some people don't want anything to do with Super Z/(Hasbro Season 3 name in spoiler) 
 content because they're trying to know only what Hasbro wants them to know, so here:

Actually Hercules in Roman mythology is spelled that way.
(Sep. 25, 2018  11:29 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 1. It's Magikarp.
2. you are spamming.
3. I tagged @[Mage] For you
Edit - @[Mondragon] Did you banned them, I didn't saw any other mod online

Edit 2- It was Jinbee Sahab XD
Did he do something wrong?
Two Guys were Spamming the latest posts
 So at the same velocity I reported them
xD
(Sep. 26, 2018  2:30 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm obsessed with spoilers and some people don't want anything to do with Super Z/(Hasbro Season 3 name in spoiler) 

Actually Hercules in Roman mythology is spelled that way.

Sometimes yes and sometimes no, but it's still an alternate name that TT and Hasbro didn't use.
Guys I am sidz2505 itself changed my account so I am not any new member

And I am not in the ranking system
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:39 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Guys I am sidz2505 itself changed my account so I am not any new member

And I am not in the ranking system
Hey sidz2505! Not sure why you chose to make a new account rather than getting the username changed by one of the committee members.
But anyways, Welcome to WBO again!
If I happened to win the sA from the rare bey get battle, would the WBBA ship it to the US?
(Sep. 26, 2018  5:19 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: If I happened to win the sA from the rare bey get battle, would the WBBA ship it to the US?

No I believe they only ship around Japan. Last of what I heard you would need to go through a 3rd party that would get your prize and send it off to you. They do have websites that do this, One I remember is Samurai Buyer.
( Deleted )
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Cool u cube too? Thx for the heads up. My  PB is  39 sec

Count me IN , too !! ( But , I am not a WHOLE cuber , I can only do 2 layers of the cube in like 50 secs ( which is good for me ) and i am trying to learn 3rd layer ,)
Any YT link where I can learn the 3rd layer ?
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Cool u cube too? Thx for the heads up. My  PB is  39 sec

Count me IN , too !! ( But , I am not a WHOLE cuber , I can only do 2 layers of the cube in like 50 secs ( which is good for me ) and i am trying to learn 3rd layer ,)

This one seems good to me. Ok. Back to topic.
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Lol my f2l is rly slow thats why 25 sec for 2 layers is bare minimum. Off topic post sry.
Off topic, but I can’t seem to find a certain thread titled something like “your custom mfb reprints/recolor s”. Could anyone link me to it? I have something I want to post there.
(Sep. 28, 2018  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Off topic, but I can’t seem to find a certain thread titled something like “your custom mfb reprints/recolor s”. Could anyone link me to it? I have something I want to post there.
Have u checked in "your creations" on the general discussion?
Did anyone else come acros drago galaxy's video abt beytubers
(Sep. 29, 2018  12:32 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Did anyone else come acros drago galaxy's video abt beytubers

I saw it..
Let's avoid discussing about that video here, it's probably better if we left it.
yes just leave it alone.

also i know that zankye is really bad but can we all stop hating him lmao, he puts in more effort than all beytuber's combined (maybe except beybladegeeks though)