Beyblade Random Thoughts

Does anyone remember the bey with a crimson flash and its owner is with aguma
I forgot that bey's name..
Does anyone know...?
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Does anyone remember the bey with a crimson flash and its owner is with aguma
Does anyone know...?

Bao I think was his name.
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Does anyone remember the bey with a crimson flash and its owner is with aguma
Does anyone know...?

I think the bey was Hades Crown and Aguma had Scythe Kronos.
How much will hades crown beys go for..
Both NIb and used
What is wrong with this?
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/produ...um/hse3630
Guys,how would ls on x’ do against hs,it may be a counter
(Sep. 21, 2018  4:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,how would ls on x’ do against hs,it may be a counter
Probably 50-50 in left spin against hS Br because lS doesnt really have the best teeth anymore. Despite its insane left spin contact points combined with X'.
(Sep. 21, 2018  4:13 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  4:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,how would ls on x’ do against hs,it may be a counter
Probably 50-50 in left spin against hS Br because lS doesnt really have the best teeth anymore. Despite its insane left spin contact points combined with X'.

Yeah,so could anyone test this and maybe this against hs as well,hs probability
I have two Luinor L3 layers.
One of them frames fall off it.
I can't get frames off the other.

So one of them has a permanent star frame now.
(Sep. 21, 2018  3:32 PM)MWF Wrote: I have two Luinor L3 layers.

Maybe try to use soap? Not too sure but worth a try. I have a D D which is very loose. It comes off with the slightest movement. Any ideas on how to make it work?
(Sep. 21, 2018  6:48 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

Maybe try to use soap? Not too sure but worth a try. I have a D D which is very loose. It comes off with the slightest movement. Any ideas on how to make it work?

It moves but I can't pull it off the layer.
Anyone knows how to get DD to work?
(Sep. 22, 2018  8:22 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Anyone knows how to get DD to work?

If you mean D: D like the Variares tip. Then you pull the tip up and then rotate it to the tip you want.

My L3 only fits correctly on the dual threat launcher. It falls off of almost everything else, and now my dual threat's spring is broken, so L3 is now a meme for me.
(Sep. 22, 2018  4:04 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2018  8:22 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Anyone knows how to get DD to work?

If you mean D: D like the Variares tip. Then you pull the tip up and then rotate it to the tip you want.

I meant referring to my other post... My dd doesnt work, its too loose. Can anyone tell me how to fix that.
(Sep. 22, 2018  7:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I meant referring to my other post... My dd doesnt work, its too loose. Can anyone tell me how to fix that.
Possibly a silly question. What is a dd?
(Sep. 22, 2018  10:05 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2018  7:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I meant referring to my other post... My dd doesnt work, its too loose. Can anyone tell me how to fix that.
Possibly a silly question. What is a dd?

Delta Drive,Variares's performance tip
How can I use the Axe shoot from the second season of burst? When Red Eye and/or Shu battled Valt, Diana and Cooza he used Counter break upper shoot and Axe Shoot. People say that Counter break for Spriggan is rush shoot for Valkryie and Upper shoot is Flash shoot. So how can I use Axe shoot?
My L3 won't stay on the launcher any help?
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:25 AM)Jman jman Wrote: My L3 won't stay on the launcher any help?
This is probably not good advice. You might just have to get a new one Unhappy The only time this has ever happened was a single layer Deathscyther from TakaraTomy
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:25 AM)Jman jman Wrote: My L3 won't stay on the launcher any help?
This is probably not good advice. You might just have to get a new one Unhappy The only time this has ever happened was a single layer Deathscyther from TakaraTomy

Thanks
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:38 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: This is probably not good advice. You might just have to get a new one Unhappy The only time this has ever happened was a single layer Deathscyther from TakaraTomy

Thanks

also try different launchers

That may help
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:38 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: This is probably not good advice. You might just have to get a new one Unhappy The only time this has ever happened was a single layer Deathscyther from TakaraTomy

Thanks
Keep uploading contentSmile haha
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:38 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Thanks

also try different launchers

That may help

Okay Thanks all my launchers are hasbo I have the Lr launchers sword launcher and red left it only work on the red left one.