Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:03 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 21dkakz.jpg]
The king is here
Hey Phoenix8Nt, where did you get this? This is Not the actual Free in the anime. I think the source misguided you.

Yep it looks like it
But think abt it
What if free showed up loke this
(Sep. 10, 2018  1:07 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:03 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey Phoenix8Nt, where did you get this? This is Not the actual Free in the anime. I think the source misguided you.

Yep it looks like it
But think abt it
What if free showed up loke this
He didn't... We got a sneak peak of his outfit.. It's not like this..
Edit: 
I can't wait to see Geist Fafnir animated~
Why does the “video games” forum even exist? 90% of the threads on it aren’t even Beyblade related.
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:52 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Why does the “video games” forum even exist? 90% of the threads on it aren’t even Beyblade related.

Because it's part of the off-topic forums
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:04 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:52 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Why does the “video games” forum even exist? 90% of the threads on it aren’t even Beyblade related.

Because it's part of the off-topic forums

Personally I don’t understand why the off topic forums section even exists, this is a BEYBLADE website after all.
(Sep. 12, 2018  3:35 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Personally I don’t understand why the off topic forums section even exists, this is a BEYBLADE website after all.
People who have a common interest love sharing other common interests too.
Hey guys,what is a nice price for Gigars,torch Pegasus and launcher and a BBA balancer

Also dragon f
(Sep. 12, 2018  8:43 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,what is a nice price for Gigars,torch Pegasus and launcher and a BBA balancer

Also dragon f

I don't know about BBA Balancer, but Torch pegasus should be Extremely High LIKE 200$ (sorry if it's more High than it should be)
Gigars should be about 65-90$

@[Kingkousaki]
I meant used ,very used

Also could you send pics of the beys you are talking about,just to confirm
(Sep. 12, 2018  8:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I meant used ,very used

Tagging some plastic experts for your help. @[KinkoUsagi], @[Howaitonekon].
(Sep. 12, 2018  9:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Thanks a lot Suhasini
(Sep. 12, 2018  9:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

@[OldSchool™] is also an OldSchooler. Well, I just stated the obvious as all.
(Sep. 12, 2018  8:43 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,what is a nice price for Gigars,torch Pegasus and launcher and a BBA balancer

Also dragon f
  • Dragoon F is extremely common, don't expect much if it is used, maybe $10-15. 
  • BBA Balancer should be around the same, it doesn't pop up that often, but it's also not a Beyblade people want to get: $15-20.
  • Torch Pegasus for $200? That is heavily overpriced, a used Thunder Pegasus would go for $200+, but not Torch/Flame. It became increasingly rare, so you could get $25-30.
  • Gigars would be about $50-60, depending on the condition. Is at a Hasbro or Takara Gigars? Doesn't really matter considering the price, even though Hasbro's comes with a regular Engine Gear, it still goes for the same price... because reasons.
I'm talking about used condition, the price range depends on "how" used it is.
Thx for tagging me btw., Suhasini ;)
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:25 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

Also dragon f
  • Torch Pegasus for $200? That is heavily overpriced, a used Thunder Pegasus would go for $200+, but not Torch/Flame. It became increasingly rare, so you could get $25-30.
  • Gigars would be about $50-60, depending on the condition. Is at a Hasbro or Takara Gigars? Doesn't really matter considering the price, even though Hasbro's comes with a regular Engine Gear, it still goes for the same price... because reasons.
OHH!!!!!!!!!
I took torch pegasus for Thunder, My BAd, Haha!
BTW What Is the difference between Both?
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
OHH!!!!!!!!!
If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
Torch pegasus is blue in colour and was owned by Raul and thunder pegasus is pink in colour and was owned by Julia.. G Revolution season..
Thunder Pegasus is very rare since it was an RBV price and that RBV itself was very rare. Don't remember the RBV number..I don't know,was it 12? Or 11? I can't remember!! 
They both are identical in shape except for the colours and the difference of stickers and bit chips.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: OHH!!!!!!!!!
Torch pegasus is blue in colour and was owned by Raul and thunder pegasus is pink in colour and was owned by Julia.. G Revolution season..
Thunder Pegasus is very rare since it was an RBV price and that RBV itself was very rare. Don't remember the RBV number..I don't know,was it 12? Or 11? I can't remember!! 
They both are identical in shape except for the colours and the difference of stickers and bit chips.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!
There MUst be a Part Difference..............................
even Fixed Weight Disc or their Engine Gear- Gyro's Spin Direction
Edit:
  • Thunder Pegasus is identical Torch Pegasus apart from the Bit-Chips and stickers.
    So Yeah................
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!
There MUst be a Part Difference..............................
even Fixed Weight Disc or their Engine Gear- Gyro's Spin Direction
No difference that I can remember... 
Both had rotating weight disk..
The only difference I can remember is the colour and the bit chips.. It's just that Thunder Pegasus is very rare.
Edit: Oh, just saw your edit.. Well then, there is your answer!
Okay guys,thanks a ton for the help,
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: OHH!!!!!!!!!
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!

WOW , You seem to remember Everything about Torch Pegasus and Thunder Pegasus  ( or In other words , you seem to have much knowledge about PRE-Metal Era !! )
AND , Another fact : Raul and Julia are the members of F Dynasty !!
Also guys,what is a nice price of vortex ape
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!

WOW , You seem to remember Everything about Torch Pegasus and Thunder Pegasus  ( or In other words , you seem to have much knowledge about PRE-Metal Era !! )
? I will take that as a compliment so Thank you! 
I have a little knowledge about the Pre MFB era, it was the season I pretty much grew up or am growing up with? And it is still my first preference in the line after which comes burst and then MFB.. I have really little knowledge about MFB though..
But thank you for the compliment GOD CHIPS! You seem to know a lot about MFB, is it your favourite season? 
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also guys,what is a nice price of vortex ape
Used? Or NIB?
And slash liger ms ,also dragoon ms and Tigray .all nib w

Also dragon f
  • Dragoon F is extremely common, don't expect much if it is used, maybe $10-15. 
  • BBA Balancer should be around the same, it doesn't pop up that often, but it's also not a Beyblade people want to get: $15-20.
I'm talking about used condition, the price range depends on "how" used it is.
Thx for tagging me btw., Suhasini Wink

Can’t tag so quoted,also thanks for the help

(Sep. 12, 2018  11:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:45 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WOW , You seem to remember Everything about Torch Pegasus and Thunder Pegasus  ( or In other words , you seem to have much knowledge about PRE-Metal Era !! )
? I will take that as a compliment so Thank you! 
I have a little knowledge about the Pre MFB era, it was the season I pretty much grew up or am growing up with? And it is still my first preference in the line after which comes burst and then MFB.. I have really little knowledge about MFB though..
But thank you for the compliment GOD CHIPS! You seem to know a lot about MFB, is it your favourite season? 
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Also guys,what is a nice price of vortex ape
Used? Or NIB?

Used
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ? I will take that as a compliment so Thank you! 
Used? Or NIB?

Used
I think $15-25 should be a fair price. Depends apon how much it's used. And Battleburst, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get so many OG's from?
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ? I will take that as a compliment so Thank you! 
Favorite season ranking ( only MFB )
- 1st  : Beyblade  Metal Master 
- 2nd : Beyblade Metal Fury
- 3rd : Beyblade Metal Fusion
- 4th : Beyblade Zero-G ( I hate Ginga's Appearance )