Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 03, 2018  1:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:13 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,any final verdict on cr,I know it’s late but still,can it take out hs
cR and hS!? No way, cR as a layer is not that great.. O don't think it can take down hS.

I have hs,it is great,but Mack the burst said cr ds can take out hs br and Hs at!,!!,!,!
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:13 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,any final verdict on cr,I know it’s late but still,can it take out hs
cR and hS!? No way, cR as a layer is not that great.. O don't think it can take down hS.

if you use cR with 'driver it's very useful
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:21 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: cR and hS!? No way, cR as a layer is not that great.. O don't think it can take down hS.

Ohkay. I didn't know this. Thanks for correcting me marutti!
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:21 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: cR and hS!? No way, cR as a layer is not that great.. O don't think it can take down hS.

what driver?

also cR is only good as it has more stamina than dC, but in the end dC has better destabilizing properties than any layers in the meta.
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:57 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:21 PM)marutti Wrote: if you use cR with 'driver it's very useful

what driver?

also cR is only good as it has more stamina than dC, but in the end dC has better destabilizing properties than any layers in the meta.

He might be refering to "dash" driver , eg: Hunter' , Xtreme'
ohhh u meant "driver" ' lmao
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:17 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: ohhh u meant "driver" ' lmao

But cr is only good on ds against left spin
I was think about if there is a new Spriggan coming, what if it’s gimmick was that it was like Arc Bahumut wherecit became progressively more defensive. The way I could see it happening is somehow having moving rubber, the same way the green parts on aB move, or it could even move out like on bK.
Lol Gilga'free'
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 21dkakz.jpg]
The king is here

Free has a cool outfit this time around. He did spend some time in what looked like a major city like new york city. So the new wardrobe makes sense.

Remember Kevo's metal ring destroy mod? I tried it and two things.

1. I now don't have a destroy driver.
2. I now do have a driver that is uncontrollable on any combo other than L3 and ChouZ (heavy combos.) But on L3 it is very stable in battle (still uncontrollable in solo spin tests) and acts defensive. Until it touches the tornado ridge, then it unleashes a quick counter and circles once or twice. When it Rolla on the ring it is fast and drains stamina but it can circle until it's last rotation and has great LAD. When it stays in the center the extra weight and lowered center of mass greatly improves on L3's problem of being top heavy. The combo I use is L3.G. (modded driver).

If you have an extra destroy and a bearing laying around try it.

I can see it being a great part for chouZ combos if it was turned into an official part. Kevo you are a genius.
The king is here.
Full on 'L' from death note vibes. Finally, he steps into the world. That outfit is really cool! Thanks for sharing Phoenix8Nt! What was your source? 
Hey, if I am right, Shu wears a similar coat too right?
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
The king is here.
Full on 'L' from death note vibes. Finally, he steps into the world. That outfit is really cool! Thanks for sharing Phoenix8Nt! What was your source? 

Yes and no,it is black but shu’s coat has fur and more bulky and thicccc.

also should I buy dh or gf,I know it’s early but still
a cool idea for a driver that hasn't been fully explored yet is Trans, but with rubber on the flat outer casing. Essentially it'd be Unite, but you could choose if you wanted to be in Sharp mode or Rubber Flat mode, instead of relying entirely on the launch angle.
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:22 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: a cool idea for a driver that hasn't been fully explored yet is Trans, but with rubber on the flat outer casing. Essentially it'd be Unite, but you could choose if you wanted to be in Sharp mode or Rubber Flat mode, instead of relying entirely on the launch angle.
That would be sweet! Like a Cognite C4!
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
The king is here.

Shu wears a black version of red eye ' s coat
Which comes down to his ankle

But free 's coat just comes to his waist....
But free looks cooler than shu IMAO
Can I ask How FREE became WORLD NO.1 ( in anime , it was shown that FREE had a normal Dual Layer bey and he fights with Cristina and won ! ) , But, later he had the WORLD'S FIRST rubber including bey....DRAIN FAFNIR , how !!??
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:24 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 27xhsom.jpg]

Namaste india !!!

Namaskar !! ( How did you get these ????? , Just Curious )

Namaste india !!!

Those beys are used, Atleast V2, O2, W2 and Z2, atleast for me
This clearly remind me of Kitcha Baiu.
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Namaste india !!!

Namaskar !! ( How did you get these ????? , Just Curious )
I came to india and returned yesterday
So...
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:32 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Namaskar !! ( How did you get these ????? , Just Curious )
I came to india and returned yesterday
So...

You should have taken the XCALIBUR and QUAD QUETZALCOATL set !!!

Namaste india !!!
You could have brought the remakes as it would cost really less in India and no shipping fees
Did anyone see LeftBurst's video of S2 on Xtreme'? It burst rP!! It burst rP!!
From the video, X' seems poor in stamina though. By the time it rwaches the center to hit the other beyblade, it is really out of stamina.
It was kinda weird of how it wasn't able to burst gZ and cR but bursted rP......
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:38 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Did anyone see LeftBurst's video of S2 on Xtreme'? It burst rP!! It burst rP!!
From the video, X' seems poor in stamina though. By the time it rwaches the center to hit the other beyblade, it is really out of stamina.
It was kinda weird of how it wasn't able to burst gZ and cR but bursted rP......
Yeah,that’s wierd