Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 27, 2018  5:13 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:05 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Does anyone know why Shu has  a scar around his eye?
During his first battle with Lui in the finals before the story ,Lui bursted spriggan and one of the parts came flying and hit his face causing the scar 
At least that's what I know
And that's all there is. Some think Lui did that intentionally, but I don't know.
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:13 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: During his first battle with Lui in the finals before the story ,Lui bursted spriggan and one of the parts came flying and hit his face causing the scar 
And that's all there is. Some think Lui did that intentionally, but I don't know.

That KO on the face??
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:13 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:05 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Does anyone know why Shu has  a scar around his eye?
During his first battle with Lui in the finals before the story ,Lui bursted spriggan and one of the parts came flying and hit his face causing the scar 

It wasn't a Burst Finish. Spriggan was knocked out of the ring, flying towards Shu's face.
I just realized how smart it was to make Nova Neptune be a balance type and have the trans driver. Trans in attack mode would be like a high tide, and stamina a low tide.
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote: And that's all there is. Some think Lui did that intentionally, but I don't know.

That KO on the face??
Yeah. The KO on the face. Some say it was done intentinally by Lui, to show Shu who is the boss around here. But I don't think so, I think it was just by mistake. But because of his cold nature, I don't expect him to say  丈夫ですか(are you okay), but he laughing there was also not the right gesture at that time. But it's just his personality. That is what makes him Lui. 
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: That KO on the face??
Yeah. The KO on the face. Some say it was done intentinally by Lui, to show Shu who is the boss around here. But I don't think so, I think it was just by mistake. But because of his cold nature, I don't expect him to say  丈夫ですか(are you okay), but he laughing there was also not the right gesture at that time. But it's just his personality. That is what makes him Lui. 

But that ruthless personality did nothing against aiga
Too bad...i hope he had laughed at aiga
Instead of lui helping him

https://postimg.cc/image/i2axpgibx/6bba4529/

Did anyone else see this
Legend spriggan nuisance ver.
Musou stadium ?
(Aug. 28, 2018  6:01 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah. The KO on the face. Some say it was done intentinally by Lui, to show Shu who is the boss around here. But I don't think so, I think it was just by mistake. But because of his cold nature, I don't expect him to say  丈夫ですか(are you okay), but he laughing there was also not the right gesture at that time. But it's just his personality. That is what makes him Lui. 

Did anyone else see this
Musou stadium ?

It's implied that Lui has mellowed out since God, most likely since getting humbled by Free and Shu. Although he still has his clear personality traits
Dude,that Aiga drinking milk scene.lol
Does anyone remeber what LeftBurst said his first popular video was? I remember in one video he said he all of a sudden got thousands of views on a video and was so surprised! Does anyone remeber what that breakout videos was please?  :)
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah. The KO on the face. Some say it was done intentinally by Lui, to show Shu who is the boss around here. But I don't think so, I think it was just by mistake. But because of his cold nature, I don't expect him to say  丈夫ですか(are you okay), but he laughing there was also not the right gesture at that time. But it's just his personality. That is what makes him Lui. 

Did anyone else see this
Musou stadium ?
Lagna luc???

(Aug. 29, 2018  12:14 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Does anyone remeber what LeftBurst said his first popular video was? I remember in one video he said he all of a sudden got thousands of views on a video and was so surprised! Does anyone remeber what that breakout videos was please?  Smile
I think the tornado wyvern unboxing
(Aug. 28, 2018  6:01 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: https://postimg.cc/image/i2axpgibx/6bba4529/

Did anyone else see this
Musou stadium ?

In Musou stadium , we can see that there are 2 more beys ( except wV ) , I think they are the new Super Z  [b]Duo Eclipse [/b]!!!!
I was using my lost longinus today
Im dissappointed it fails to give any heavy hit
It even lost to wyvron
Am i launching it right ? Idk
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:46 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I was using my lost longinus today
It even lost to wyvron

Wo , hold it right there !! , L2 was( and is ) One of the best dual layer system beys , Try to soft launch it against other beys .
It even lost to wyvron

What launcher were you using? I have only l2 and w2, which came with proto launchers as they were indian releases. With such low powered launchers, defence has the better chance as it does not need much power while attack does for heavier hits.
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:51 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
It even lost to wyvron

What launcher were you using? I have only l2 and w2, which came with proto launchers as they were indian releases. With such low powered launchers, defence has the better chance as it does not need much power while attack does for heavier hits.
LR launcher red

Did anyone else see this
Musou stadium ?

The rugby team bR recolor reminds me of those rare psychic phantom Japanese baseball team recolors (marutti has videos of them) and isn't the musou stadium the one they showed off at the end off a corocoro video like 2 months ago?? And that version of legend spriggan was released as a prize for beating the Mugen stadium in Japan at a tournament I believe
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:52 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:51 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: What launcher were you using? I have only l2 and w2, which came with proto launchers as they were indian releases. With such low powered launchers, defence has the better chance as it does not need much power while attack does for heavier hits.
LR launcher red

Um... Then I dont have much of an idea, but was it at least quick and aggressive?
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:53 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:52 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: LR launcher red

Um... Then I dont have much of an idea, but was it at least quick and aggressive?

It was aggressive even if it attacks no heavy hit
But i am using the lost longinus from india
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  6:01 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: https://postimg.cc/image/i2axpgibx/6bba4529/

Did anyone else see this
Musou stadium ?

In Musou stadium , we can see that there are 2 more beys ( except wV ) , I think they are the new Super Z  [b]Duo Eclipse [/b]!!!!
No, it's just the previous duo eclipse.. But that lS looks sick!!
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:53 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Um... Then I dont have much of an idea, but was it at least quick and aggressive?

It was aggressive even if it attacks no heavy hit

That wont be a problem, if ur using the indian l2 as its the same in japan. Maybe u should check for any dust collected on the driver and clean it and ur stadium. Happens alot with mine. Use damp cloth and try tissues.
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:53 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Um... Then I dont have much of an idea, but was it at least quick and aggressive?
It doesn't matter from ehich country you get your beyblade from, all are same, except for the TT-Hasbro difference. TT beyblades are same everywhere, there is no differenec between the Indian version and the Japanese version.
But, L2 is outclassed badly. I don't even remember when was the last time I saw it in a tournament deck.
Some love is needed for the forgotten dual layers XD
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:58 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: But i am using the lost longinus from india
It doesn't matter from ehich country you get your beyblade from, all are same, except for the TT-Hasbro difference. TT beyblades are same everywhere, there is no differenec between the Indian version and the Japanese version.
But, L2 is outclassed badly. I don't even remember when was the last time I saw it in a tournament deck.

But in India , Dual layers are still USED , eg : V2
(Aug. 29, 2018  5:01 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:58 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It doesn't matter from ehich country you get your beyblade from, all are same, except for the TT-Hasbro difference. TT beyblades are same everywhere, there is no differenec between the Indian version and the Japanese version.

But in India , Dual layers are still USED , eg : V2
That's because we are behind. And don't have a choice except them.  We have limited options and gotta work with what we have got. 
It's a different story if you order beyblades from eBay or middleman etc. For those totally dedicated to Indian Releases, they are out of options. 
But the rest of the world have moved onto Cho-Z and God layers, trust me, when India hits God layers, V2 will almost become obscure.
I was using my hS and everytime it changed it modes from defense to attack during the battle
Does this happen to everyone
Bcos this is my first time