Beyblade Random Thoughts

To add onto 4DFury's post, there are only 5 colors of Horogium: red from RBV8, yellow from BB-112, a silver WBBA recolor, a kind of greenish-turquoise from some Hasbro 3-pack with Cyber Aquario and Flame Serpent, and its original already somewhat pale blue color.
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:21 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Hey, I just was wondering what does “BR” stand for? I know it’s not Burst rank because it’s in MFB too, but I’m assuming it means battle ratio or something?
If I am correct, it's Bey Rank.

So according to the corocoro issue of September..
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but I came across this interesting patent from Hasbro tonight for an "Integrated multi environment interactive battle game": https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160030848A1/en?q=beyblade&oq=beyblade

Seems like it was recently released, but was originally filed years ago before they released Burst. I didn't read the whole thing (obviously), but there's some pretty wild stuff in there. As an example, I've included one of the images and some quotes below. They basically describe how the app/game would have somehow been able to monitor real physical battles with some kind of motion sensor and transfer those results into the app/game where it would be easier to advance your character than purely playing in the digital space.

[Image: DEVTAhb.png]

Quote:When the player registers the top, the player will learn that the Spirit character must battle. Battling occurs within two environments: 1) the virtual, or digital, gaming environment; and 2) the physical environment. The player will choose which Spirit he or she wants to use for a battle. When ready, the player will battle digitally to receive currency in the form of “gems” and “points”. The currency will allow the player to level up and the spirit to evolve within the videogame. Leveling up and evolving digitally will take a relatively long time. The player will also be able to level up and the spirit will be able to evolve in the physical environment. Leveling up and evolving in the physical environment will take less time than in the digital environment.

Quote:The described embodiments may also use a physical game board that communicates with the physical game piece and the game application. In the described embodiment, the physical game board is a used as a stadium for one or more players to spin two or more Beyblade™ tops so that the tops battle within the stadium confines by spinning and knocking into each other until only one top remains spinning. The game board uses a game piece movement detector that identifies the individual tops by receiving and recognizing the unique alphanumeric identifier when the top is within the stadium and that uses a motion sensor to determine if the top is moving while within the stadium. The physical game board also uses a signal transmitter that communicates with the game piece movement detector and transmits the unique alphanumeric identifiers of all tops within the stadium and whether or not each top is moving to the game application in the electronic device. Depending on the types of switches used in the physical top, the game piece movement detector may or may not only be able to identify the top if the top is spinning Other configurations will sense both presence and spinning. Then, the game application in the electronic device may monitor the physical top battles.

In the described embodiment, the game application in the electronic device monitors the Beyblades™ physical battles in the stadium by configuring memory to store a list with each item containing: 1) the unique alphanumeric identifier; 2) a motion indicator that indicates whether or not the physical game piece having the particular unique alphanumeric identifier is moving; 3) the accumulated game score for the physical game piece having the particular unique alphanumeric identifier; and 4) the current difficulty level for the physical game piece having the particular unique alphanumeric identifier. Then, in real time, the game application uses a game piece identification and movement detection program module to detect the tops in the stadium by receiving their respective unique alphanumeric identifiers and to determine whether each top is moving. The game piece identification and movement detection program module then communicates with the game application running in the second state to adjust the accumulated game scores and the difficulty levels associated with each unique alphanumeric identifier. The unique alphanumeric identifiers, the motion indicators corresponding to each unique alphanumeric identifier, the accumulated game scores corresponding to each unique alphanumeric identifier, and the current difficulty level for the physical game piece having the particular unique alphanumeric identifier are written back to the list for real time monitoring. This battle monitoring is further enhanced by a user interface that allows a user to input game results and associate the game result with a unique alphanumeric identifier and by a game result conversion program module that translates the input game results into additional points to add to the accumulated game score associated with each top.
http://youtu.be/XP2fIXPA-c0
Dude check this new lit set,

For all ya hasbruhs,the big thing is here ,retail price is 80 dollars.
1. Deathscyther
Because a metal scythe would be awesome, and you just can’t end a bey’s legacy with something like kD.
Name idea: Assasin Deathscyther 12dagger jolt
Gimmick idea:killer deathscyther’s gimmick but the entire tip of the scythe

2.Unicorn
The idea of an attack/ defense hybrid is intriguing to me and Ukio was actually pretty cool.
Name idea: sting unicorn 1’ yard
Gimmick idea: freespinning ring with weight that can line up with the metal horn for attack power

3. Behemoth
I really liked this one, hold is one of my favorite drivers and the character was cool
Name idea:primal Behemoth 0bump destroy
Gimmick idea:free spinning ring stylized to look like claws Slashes opponents after first impact of “double strike” action

4.Bahamut
This one is really cool I think the gimmick would be interesting if it actually made contact, and I like how it can actually unclick against right spin opponents
Name idea: chasm Bahamut 10 eternal
Gimmick idea: same as ark Bahamut, but it actually makes contact(the blades of ark Bahamut would be split so that half of each blade moves)

5. Trident
With Toko playing a bigger role in the cho z anime, and after his devastating defeat by hell salamander, this seems like it might actually happen. A metal trident would be cool.
Name idea:channel Trident 9(anyone noticed there’s still no 9 disc?)flow friction
There is a Nine Forge Disc, it is just not a Core Forge Disc like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,0,10,11,12,13. Nine first appeared on Lost Luinor NINE Spiral
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 16c1l6p.png]

I am So happy

Bx is so powerful,I love it
You know the Revive Phoenix black version..there isn’t currently one on eBay, not that I can find anyway. How much do you reckon one would sell for on eBay?
I know that, I was talking about number discs
(Aug. 11, 2018  2:10 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I know that, I was talking about number discs

Actually NINE and 9 are both same
I know that, I meant the discs introduced in the god series that fit a frame

Oops, forgot chronos

6. Chronos
I really liked the design and gimmick and cuza was a cool character
Name idea:hyper Cronos 12reach operate(hyper sounds like an mfb but it’s the best I could think up)
Gimmick idea: mid battle mode change

Also I didn’t include spriggan bc it’s basically confirmed

Another notable mention is Storm Pegasis
( I like metal fight better than plastic gen and if they make metal remakes now would be the time)
That's a hard decision, there's so many nice looking ones in each season.

Knowing me, I have to at least give a top 5 for each then try condense it to ten places. Not including recolours as I forgot the names for most of them. So that means things like Ice Blue X2 and the God Premium set I've praised so much is out.

Plastics:
5. Rock Bison
4. Draciel F
3. Gigars
2. Dragoon GT
1. Zeus

HMS:
5. Dark Leopard MS
4. Dragoon MSUV
3. Sea Dragon MS
2. Shining God MS
1. Dranzer MF

MFB:
5. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
4. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
3. Flash Sagittario 230WD
2. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
1. Sol Blaze V145AS

Burst:
5. Nightmare Longinus .Ds
4. Hell Salamander .12.Op
3. Revive Phoenix .10.Fr
2. Ark Bahamut .2B.At
1. HAZARD KERBEUS .7.At

I feel like my Plastics list could be better thought out but these are my entries for now.
I love the b-00 Burst darkness driger with stickers and the guardian kerbeus red ver
So current list of myst have purchases are:

B-121 Triple Booster for:
- 7 Disk
- Atomic
- Bearing
- Destroy

Archer Hercules 13 Eternal for:
- Archer Hercules
- Eternal

Hell Salamander 12 Operate for:
- Hell Salamander

Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (maybe) for:
- Buster Xcalibur

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (maybe) for:
- Bloody Longinus (maybe)
- Jolt
(Aug. 11, 2018  10:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So current list of myst have purchases are:

B-121 Triple Booster for:
- 7 Disk
- Atomic
- Bearing
- Destroy

Archer Hercules 13 Eternal for:
- Archer Hercules
- Eternal

Hell Salamander 12 Operate for:
- Hell Salamander

Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (maybe) for:
- Buster Xcalibur

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (maybe) for:
- Bloody Longinus (maybe)
- Jolt

I think buster xcalibur will outclass winning valkyrie
Honestly, TFS battle videos during the review to advertise the new beys are about as credible as those corocoro or LEOTOY ones, not very.
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Honestly, TFS battle videos during the review to advertise the new beys are about as credible as those corocoro or LEOTOY ones, not very.

mega O O F

also whats TFS?
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:46 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Honestly, TFS battle videos during the review to advertise the new beys are about as credible as those corocoro or LEOTOY ones, not very.

mega O O F

also whats TFS?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwCcE-TAVIsYWnZ4oUjU6ew

This channel.
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:46 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:

mega O O F

also whats TFS?

It’s team five star,
Edit :jinbee gave the llink
What's interesting is that Fig 2a looks a lot like the Samurai Cyclone stadium they eventually released during MFB for Shogun Steel.
[Image: DEVTAhb.png]
[Image: 0653569830313.jpg]
I was going through some Japanese vids and came across a combo that consistently bursts spriggan requiem on br ,it was a mirror match up,It was sr vs beat kukalchan and it burst sr always.i dine remember spin direction but I feel it was left,could somebody try this.sorry if this is the wrong thread
I was watching the final of the Beyblade Burst Canadian National Championship and....
I saw that little cute girl, playing with fafnir... With a Hasbro Super Grip launcher 0_o. Even if you can put the ripcord in both modes... The prongs are only for Right spinning Beyblades
So how heavy is 1' compared to the original 1?