Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm waiting for more info, but I'm gonna be so disappointed at TT if it's true that hS layer is another 12 in layer form. It's bad enough they didn't fix 12, but it shows they didn't learn absolutely anything from what happened to people and just aren't thoroughly testing their beys.

Edit: Looks to be a false alarm, thank goodness!
How to make a thread for posts

I don't know if anyone will beleive this but its true
This is about all Indian Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst
This is about Q2.J.P.
I tried to Spin Steal using Q2.J.P.
Here are the results when I spun Q2 with my Left Hand (Left Spinning).All other Beys were launched after Hand Spinning Q2.J.P.
Right Spin Beys were launched with a Sword Launcher
L2.N.Sp was launched with a Left Spin Proto Launcher
Battles:
Q2.J.P. VS. W2.V.O
Q2.J.P. VS. X2.M.I
Q2.J.P. VS. S2.K.U.(Worn Down Driver)
Q2.J.P. VS. S2.K.U.(Normal Driver)
Q2.J.P. VS. V2.B.V(Worn Down Driver)
Q2.J.P. VS. V2.B.V(Normal Driver)
Q2.J.P. VS. L2.N.Sp.
Q2.J.P VS. Z2.I.W
I guess Et of aH might be called Enter or Enterence
(May. 29, 2018  1:42 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I guess Et of aH might be called Enter or Enterence

Well it is a stamina type so my guess is eternal. Though it would have been better to put this on the thread for archer Hercules.
(May. 29, 2018  12:42 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: How to make a thread for posts

This is about Q2.J.P.
Here are the results when I spun Q2 with my Left Hand (Left Spinning).All other Beys were launched after Hand Spinning Q2.J.P.
Battles:
Q2.J.P. VS. W2.V.O
Q2.J.P. VS. X2.M.I
Q2.J.P. VS. L2.N.Sp.
Q2.J.P VS. Z2.I.W

Using Q2 to spin steal against a right spin layer isn't tournament legal. Q2 is also not meant to be used for left spin. The combos you used to test are also all stock combos, all of which are incredibly easy to beat with any decent dual layer combo.
(May. 29, 2018  2:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

This is about Q2.J.P.
Battles:
Q2.J.P. VS. W2.V.O
Q2.J.P. VS. X2.M.I
Q2.J.P. VS. L2.N.Sp.
Q2.J.P VS. Z2.I.W

Using Q2 to spin steal against a right spin layer isn't tournament legal. Q2 is also not meant to be used for left spin. The combos you used to test are also all stock combos, all of which are incredibly easy to beat with any decent dual layer combo.

(May. 29, 2018  2:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

This is about Q2.J.P.
Battles:
Q2.J.P. VS. W2.V.O
Q2.J.P. VS. X2.M.I
Q2.J.P. VS. L2.N.Sp.
Q2.J.P VS. Z2.I.W

I know I just used it to test it in my home
(May. 28, 2018  8:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  8:25 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Mhm, at our home games eF wins.
aC makes good competition but in general eF is better.

On what combo and what are you putting it up against?

I meant about eF vs aC battels.

Comparing them against other beyblades is more complicated. There are weaknesses of some beyblades to others, but eF is better aginst other beyblades overall too, imo.

Combos :

eF . 5/13/6/2/4 . G . At/Yr
O is much stronger than other discs, so we try not to use them at home, although we have two. And ... I did not mention 7 and Br, never bought them, sorry, so not commenting.

aC . 4/5/2 . M . R/O/At

Maybe missed something, but you have an idea. We played by various combos.
(May. 29, 2018  8:28 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  8:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: On what combo and what are you putting it up against?

I meant about eF vs aC battels.

Comparing them against other beyblades is more complicated. There are weaknesses of some beyblades to others, but eF is better aginst other beyblades overall too, imo.

Combos :

eF . 5/13/6/2/4 . G . At/Yr
O is much stronger than other discs, so we try not to use them at home, although we have two. And ... I did not mention 7 and Br, never bought them, sorry, so not commenting.

aC . 4/5/2 . M . R/O/At

Maybe missed something, but you have an idea. We played by various combos.

Oh, I'm talking more about Alter Chronos/Emperoro Forneus vs. Attack Types such as Sieg Xcalibur
(May. 29, 2018  9:20 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Oh, I'm talking more about Alter Chronos/Emperoro Forneus vs. Attack Types such as Sieg Xcalibur

I did understand you are interested in their performance against others, but hope any info can help ;)

Also don't have any Xcalibur to check.
If that helps, my eF wins against wV (Winning Valkyrie) at their best combos, but aC has no chance.
Here my experience is not complete because did not get Destroy and Ultimate Reboot yet.

Same thing happens against some other strong (but not attack type) beyblades, like Screw Trident or Galaxy Zeus (ok, gZ vs aC is very close battle, others might have different results).
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:58 PM)Kry Wrote: I have reached peak bey-weeb I think

[Image: mh39mVe.jpg]

[Image: ZkI1qtY.jpg]

How much is that? Can you buy and send them to me?

I'l pay you for the item and shipping
What benefits does a grip have over just holding the launcher itself. I would like to know because on every launcher I use a lot (Hasbro) if I use the grip the part that connects the grip to the launcher breaks (the grip is unharmed.)

I just want to know what I am missing due to Hasbro's poor connection system.

On a related note, How do you launch without putting strain on the launcher to prevent this from happening again?
Imagine a string launcher made to have a very high launch power ceiling. Lets say this launcher has a very robust gear system that allows for extreme power but this creates a lot of resistance. So the more you launch the stronger you get and the more powerful your launch.

Basically Beylauncher Strength.

Oh goodness... this is just so much of a rip off of Burst in terms of it's stadium and even the light trails the Burst beyblades in the show make. The only difference is that the idea of the tops is assembling a top layer on top of the bottom half you spin by default, in MID BATTLE, and yes you do have to launch the top half onto the already spinning bottom half apparently.

Not sure if this post counts here but yeah, a weird beyblade clone, and not a promising one either, the CGI looks so dull.
(Jun. 01, 2018  4:23 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh goodness... this is just so much of a rip off of Burst in terms of it's stadium and even the light trails the Burst beyblades in the show make. The only difference is that the idea of the tops is assembling a top layer on top of the bottom half you spin by default, in MID BATTLE, and yes you do have to launch the top half onto the already spinning bottom half apparently.

Not sure if this post counts here but yeah, a weird beyblade clone, and not a promising one either, the CGI looks so dull.

I think if they didn't mimic the stadium design, it would otherwise better stand on its own. I think that was the line that's too far crossed.

Otherwise, I give them credit for the originality they put into it. Because of that, I wouldn't call it a clone per se. Ripoff at most.

The spirits are the worst part though. It's like...they're just there. I feel no connection between them and the actual battle, they just are there and stiff as a board.

Interesting find all the same.
@[Frostic Fox] true. It's just so weird both elements used in Burst anime battles happen to be there, and I think this came after Bursts anime. The idea of assembling another layer mid battle is interesting but I find it stupidly impractical. The spirits could probably be metaphorical like in Burst, I don't know.
(Jun. 01, 2018  5:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] true. It's just so weird both elements used in Burst anime battles happen to be there, and I think this came after Bursts anime. The idea of assembling another layer mid battle is interesting but I find it stupidly impractical. The spirits could probably be metaphorical like in Burst, I don't know.

Fair enough. I just figure there's only so much you can do if you also want to make battling top toys into a show. The stadium is really, really too close for me. That's just straight-lifted.

I wonder how the toys from it actually turned out....

Even in Burst, there is some connection between the actions of the spirits and what's happening in the battle. These ones were just so stiff and just...there. That's all they were, there.
(Jun. 01, 2018  4:23 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Oh goodness... this is just so much of a rip off of Burst in terms of it's stadium and even the light trails the Burst beyblades in the show make. The only difference is that the idea of the tops is assembling a top layer on top of the bottom half you spin by default, in MID BATTLE, and yes you do have to launch the top half onto the already spinning bottom half apparently.

Not half bad in my opinion actually... Although it is like Beyblade, TT didn't patent anything or something... The idea of spinning tops was in fact from long ago...
(Jun. 01, 2018  6:28 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  4:23 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh goodness... this is just so much of a rip off of Burst in terms of it's stadium and even the light trails the Burst beyblades in the show make. The only difference is that the idea of the tops is assembling a top layer on top of the bottom half you spin by default, in MID BATTLE, and yes you do have to launch the top half onto the already spinning bottom half apparently.

Not half bad in my opinion actually... Although it is like Beyblade, TT didn't patent anything or something... The idea of spinning tops was in fact from long ago...

It's not because it's a spinning top franchise, it's because the stadium design and the tops light trail during battle, as well as the whole arena design is blatantly inspired by the Burst anime.
(Jun. 01, 2018  5:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The spirits could probably be metaphorical like in Burst, I don't know.

I was just wondering, will Atomic be good for mobile defense because I've seen it going a bit aggressive when it hits the 'Outer Ring'... Anybody knows or will do testing on this?
(Jun. 02, 2018  10:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I was just wondering, will Atomic be good for mobile defense because I've seen it going a bit aggressive when it hits the 'Outer Ring'... Anybody knows or will do testing on this?

My revolve even tornado stalls, when Atomic is revolve + orbit it should be able to do this, and I think it is being used for this only
How do u make a WBO thread I want to make one for S2(Takara Tomy)
Parts I have:
DISKS:
Knuckle
Infinity
Vertical
Force
Gravity
DRIVERS:
Unite
Weight
Orbit
Revolve
Jaggy
Any Good Combo with thes parts I would prefer an Attack Type Combo
I have some Extra Parts here But they are all my Bro's I hope he allows me to use those parts
DISKS:
Nine
Boost
Jerk
Magnum
DRIVERS:
Spiral
Variable
Variable (Worn Down)
Press
Impact
Xtreme
12 Disk without flame banned from Korean official tournament
Twin Nemesis is Noctemis!? Seriously, what does Hasbro think when choosing a name?!