Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 23, 2018  4:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I mean in beyblade products released
Can you please share the link? I am really not sure which page you are talking about.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products
Check regular releases rP is said to release on July 7 When aH is said to release on June 23
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I mean in beyblade products released
Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
@[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

Even though we might have potential release dates for stuff like Archer Heracles, I usually wait until more info is released before adding stuff like that to the articles, you know? Like, for example, once the full combo for Archer Heracles or what Archer Heracles is releasing in is shown, that's when I usually update the page for the Layer.
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.
@[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

Even though we might have potential release dates for stuff like Archer Heracles, I usually wait until more info is released before adding stuff like that to the articles, you know? Like, for example, once the full combo for Archer Heracles or what Archer Heracles is releasing in is shown, that's when I usually update the page for the Layer.

So it might release on August
(May. 23, 2018  4:22 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

So it might release on August
I have no idea. I think the June thing was from a pic of Archer Heracles that was floating around. But yeah, all in soon time. Once we get more info, I can add more info and stuff.
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please share the link? I am really not aure whixh page you are talking about.

But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date? And the actual date is unknown?
(May. 23, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[sidz2505] might be referring to this page: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)

But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date to?
That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
(May. 23, 2018  4:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: But it clearly states June 23rd as the release date for Archer Heracles. So, that is a potential date to?
That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
Okay. Thanks for the Clarification!
(May. 23, 2018  4:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  4:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: That probably is the case, but on the article for the Layer itself, I like to add the release date when the full combo or type of release has been revealed. I usually wait until the full reveal and confirmation of a release before adding more info to the part articles.
Okay. Thanks for the Clarification!
Yeah, no problem!
Archer Hercules got its official leak release on June 23
We need a Dual Rotation Attack Type Chou-Z Layer soon (as that's the only thing that can counter Spriggan Requiem)
What's the current consensus on Alter Chronos vs Emperor Forneus for Defense in the current Metagame? Is Alter Chronos still the better choice or is Emperor Forneus better?
(May. 27, 2018  1:49 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the current consensus on Alter Chronos vs Emperor Forneus for Defense in the current Metagame? Is Alter Chronos still the better choice or is Emperor Forneus better?

I would say aC still stands strong... Because eF is a bit thinner but heavier.
Im not really that excited for Archer Herculaes im actually more excited for Revive pheonix...
I have two copies of hasbro's merge driver so I go the idea of wearing one down to a defensive state in right spin and the other in left. Currently they are partially worn and are in the gray area between defense and attack.

At the moment the left spin one the star shaped rubber is getting more rounded while the right spin one is retaining its star like shape.

It is cool to see how the driver will end up different depending on how it is used. It's ending result is dependent on the input.

Also the same might be true for jolt.
(May. 23, 2018  3:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Is there any beyblade webpage to know about combos

There is supposed to be another thread for Combos
(May. 28, 2018  11:20 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: I just got a TT W2 and My Bro got X2
This belongs in the recent purchases thread.
(May. 28, 2018  11:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  11:20 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: I just got a TT W2 and My Bro got X2
This belongs in the recent purchases thread.

I guess it’s still a random thought but whateva?
(May. 28, 2018  11:21 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  11:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This belongs in the recent purchases thread.

But it has a whole Thread for itself! ?
(May. 28, 2018  11:21 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  11:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This belongs in the recent purchases thread.

Yes its a random thought
(May. 27, 2018  1:49 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the current consensus on Alter Chronos vs Emperor Forneus for Defense in the current Metagame? Is Alter Chronos still the better choice or is Emperor Forneus better?

Mhm, at our home games eF wins.
aC makes good competition but in general eF is better.
(May. 28, 2018  8:25 PM)iiggoor Wrote:

Mhm, at our home games eF wins.
aC makes good competition but in general eF is better.

On what combo and what are you putting it up against?
[Image: uIvEjhb.jpg]
They will release God Valkyrie Achiles Color Ver. as TV kun August issue free gift in June 30th