Beyblade Random Thoughts

what if you attached a saw blade to a beyblade burst? o.o
(May. 16, 2018  12:43 AM)Spitfire101 Wrote: what if you attached a saw blade to a beyblade burst? o.o

Bad things. If you could even launch it, you would have risks of losing fingers, major cuts, and flying metal. Don't do it. It is a bad idea.
(May. 14, 2018  2:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: how much does the Gold Armored Version of Metal Facebolt weigh? how much in comparison to MF-H and a regular MF? The wikia says it is the heaviest of facebolts so far, but some of the info there is a bit off, so I wanted to confirm my question here.
(May. 16, 2018  2:30 AM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  12:43 AM)Spitfire101 Wrote: what if you attached a saw blade to a beyblade burst? o.o

Bad things. If you could even launch it, you would have risks of losing fingers, major cuts, and flying metal. Don't do it. It is a bad idea.

Yeah, spitfire101, you should leave that to the pros.
(May. 16, 2018  5:18 AM)Zylohs Wrote: https://goo.gl/forms/hy99vyAovWtMsjKg1

too bad I can't join, I only have 2 Hasbro burst beys and 0 TT burst beys
my man i changed the requirements must not have updated
I was just thinking...
When you launch Kreis Cygnus wouldn't the inside part spin faster until the outer part hits the inside protrusions?
Does Kreis Cygnus actually have a sliding gimmick, or does the outside rotate as far as it can during the launch?
Has Hasbro ever released the performance tip- yielding? If yes, as part of which beyblade? Because the Wiki states a clear no. Being TS-06.. So, was it ever released?
(May. 18, 2018  5:33 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Has Hasbro ever released the performance tip- yielding? If yes, as part of which beyblade? Because the Wiki states a clear no. Being TS-06.. So, was it ever released?

No. That's the only Tip they haven't released.
(May. 18, 2018  5:34 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  5:33 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Has Hasbro ever released the performance tip- yielding? If yes, as part of which beyblade? Because the Wiki states a clear no. Being TS-06.. So, was it ever released?

No. That's the only Tip they haven't released.
Okay, thanks! So why does Wiki have the number on the yielding's page? Is this an error?
(May. 18, 2018  5:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  5:34 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No. That's the only Tip they haven't released.
Okay, thanks! So why does Wiki have the number on the yielding's page? Is this an error?

I think it's what we believe the code will be when they release it. Since the Tip's code corresponds to when they were released in the TT line for the most part, except for Weight for some unknown reason it being TS09 instead of TS07.
I have a question that I've been wondering about for some time and this to my mind when I was posting something.
[Image: image.jpg]
Notice how there are three dots on EVERY Spriggan I know of... Does anybody know what this is for?
(May. 23, 2018  1:15 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I have a question that I've been wondering about for some time and this to my mind when I was posting something.
Notice how there are three dots on EVERY Spriggan I know of...  Does anybody know what this is for?

I did
Is there any beyblade webpage to know about combos
(May. 23, 2018  2:31 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:15 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I have a question that I've been wondering about for some time and this to my mind when I was posting something.
Notice how there are three dots on EVERY Spriggan I know of...  Does anybody know what this is for?

I did
Already noticed more than 2 years ago.
Maybe is it a detail of the axis?

As said by Contactor, it's more or less just a design choice that also helps in differentiating what layers are Spriggan(exception is apparently Kreis Satan)
What might be Aracher Hercales what will its combo be it soundsgood anyone got leaks

+I typed this so I could come to the last page in this thread (pg 1298)
(May. 23, 2018  3:51 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: What might be Aracher Hercales what will its combo be it soundsgood anyone got leaks
There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..
(May. 23, 2018  3:08 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Is there any beyblade webpage to know about combos
There is an entire fourm dedicated to this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
(May. 23, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:51 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: What might be Aracher Hercales what will its combo be it soundsgood anyone got leaks
There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..

Wiki says release is on June before Phoenix
(May. 23, 2018  3:56 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:53 PM)Suhasini Wrote: There is still no information about this Beyblade.. Except the name.. Maybe the August corocoro will have more information.. June is going to be all about Revive Pheonix..

Wiki says release is on June before Phoenix
The Wiki says 
Quote:Insert Hasbro Name, known as Archer Heracles (アーチャーヘラクレス, Āchā Herakuresu) in Japan, is a Super Z Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System as well as the Super Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of TBA.