Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 05, 2018  11:37 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Yep, they are incompatible. Hasbro decided to replace the teeth with a slide mechanism. For some awkward reason (that I cannot understand) the height of these slopes is different from Takara's teeth.
To compensate this Hasbro has an additional layer (hence some additional space) on the Hasbro drivers to fit.

That's the reason Hasbro drivers fit extremely loosely on Takara layers while Takara driver won't fit at all on Hasbro layers (at least not without a lot force).

You can still trade out disks/frames though right?
(May. 05, 2018  7:50 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: You can still trade out disks/frames though right?

I believe the Frames and Disks are the same.
Sure, that is no problem, discs are exactly the same Smile
I would like to see an evolution of Garuda. Except that to improve it's original gimmick it would be even harder to beat likely.
Nah, they just make it Trypio-style wide and it becomes easy to knock over.

More realistically, they'll give it the good ol' Crash Ragnaruk treatment and make it rougher and too off-balanced to be usable whatsoever.
Anyone else have the sudden urge to buy Sr and shatter it? I don't know why I do...

O, was thinking (for some bizarre and dumb reason) possible uses for useless drivers. Any suggestions on possible drivers I can suggest combos for?
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)Sıon Wrote: Anyone else have the sudden urge to buy Sr and shatter it? I don't know why I do...

O, was thinking (for some bizarre and dumb reason) possible uses for useless drivers. Any suggestions on possible drivers I can suggest combos for?

liner :v speaking of liner...I heard someone won a tournament with an Amaterios Spread Liner...
Turns out, Guardian Kerbeus can act as a Right Spin Arc Bahamut (Not that it would be tournament viable with how many more right spin Beyblades there are)
Honestly no surprise there. Guardian Kerbeus really does have terribly weak teeth. Probably only does decently against Drain Fafnir and Ark Bahamut though, as everything else is a Longinus and therefore probably just KOs it anyways.
(May. 09, 2018  12:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly no surprise there. Guardian Kerbeus really does have terribly weak teeth. Probably only does decently against Drain Fafnir and Ark Bahamut though, as everything else is a Longinus and therefore probably just KOs it anyways.

Actually works well against Nightmare Longinus. But yeah
Is there a quick solution to my LR MFB beylauncher hitting my hand? The cord is pretty long so its been causing welts on my left wrist area. I have gloves, but the wrists on them are somewhat thin. Any solutions?
(May. 09, 2018  1:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Is there a quick solution to my LR MFB beylauncher hitting my hand? The cord is pretty long so its been causing welts on my left wrist area. I have gloves, but the wrists on them are somewhat thin. Any solutions?

Maybe wrist sweatbands?
(May. 09, 2018  1:53 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  1:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Is there a quick solution to my LR MFB beylauncher hitting my hand? The cord is pretty long so its been causing welts on my left wrist area. I have gloves, but the wrists on them are somewhat thin. Any solutions?

Maybe wrist sweatbands?

perhaps. The knot inside the launcher actually came undone today, and it was mint ;'(

now the spring doesn't feel the same as it did before, but at least the internals remained unchanged besides a sturdier knot...rip legality.

it arrived literally yesterday too, double rip...
(May. 08, 2018  7:44 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  7:28 PM)Sıon Wrote: Anyone else have the sudden urge to buy Sr and shatter it? I don't know why I do...

liner :v speaking of liner...I heard someone won a tournament with an Amaterios Spread Liner...

I always felt wV 0M L would be really good for stationary attack.

Maybe zA 0R L if you love color coordination between red and gold.
My hasbro trans driver has so little friction in the gimmick where in attack mode on a right spin combo if lucky will circle on the tornado ridge then fall to the center in stamina mode. Is that considered extensive wear? It would it be use able in tournaments?

I had the same problem you had for a long time. I eventually solved it mostly by getting a launcher rubber (which slows down the return of the handle, and reduces damage to your hand and launcher as it flies to you), and following through after the rip. I can't explain it, but if you swing your hand with the motion a little bit it won't snap back the same as if you hold it solid after the launch.
Another odd thing:

My diablo cancer BD for some reason has higher KO resistance vs my Balro Wyvang d120 r2f, which can KO my revizer killerken bd145 rb...does a worn BD have higher KO resistance than a fresh copy?

Edit: shorter tracks worked better, but taller worked more on bd145rb so ehhh. It was fun???
I just finished all of Beyblade Burst God. If there's one thing I'm gonna miss, it's these guys at the end of each episode.
[Image: VKh1IBQ.jpg]
(May. 09, 2018  8:09 PM)juncction Wrote: I eventually solved it mostly by getting a launcher rubber (which slows down the return of the handle, and reduces damage to your hand and launcher as it flies to you)

Does Burst have anything like this?
(May. 10, 2018  6:44 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  8:09 PM)juncction Wrote: I eventually solved it mostly by getting a launcher rubber (which slows down the return of the handle, and reduces damage to your hand and launcher as it flies to you)

Does Burst have anything like this?

Yes it does. It comes with a rubber handle for the winder and the BeyLauncher.

This is something that used to happen to a lot of people "back in my day."

Learn the length of the cord and don't let go of it until you've reached the maximum length allotted for the launch. This also helps with speed and final "umph" of your launch. 

Maximize your launch strength/speed my dudes, it'll do wonders for you I promise.
Any information if Takara Tomy is releasing a new beylogger for this superz season?
(May. 11, 2018  6:14 PM)LiquidCode20 Wrote: Any information if Takara Tomy is releasing a new beylogger for this superz season?

We would've gotten info of it before Super Z if that was the case. I don't think there will be a new BeyLogger for Super Z.
idk if this has been discussed yet but...

the green Atomic driver from RBV10 costs around JPY12,500 in resale/buying price now. that's like, the same price of a brand new yellow mG layer and close to a brand new Orchicalum Outer Octa.

probably bc its more free spinning than the Atomics from RBV6 and GCS. the ring spins better and the ball rolls faster than most Atomics that usually stops at a certain point.
I just got two RBV10 beys, one being sX.5B.At and the Atomic seems the same as my other ones, the ball feels a bit laggy though and the ring doesn't seem better than my other ones. Maybe I haven't used it enough yet but as of now I don't find it that different.

That said I still love that Atomic recolour.