Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2018  9:37 PM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: Wouldn't it be cool if hasbro and tt made a ripcord launcher with a ripcord that is the same length as the ripcords for infinity nados?

how much longer are infinity nado ripcords compared to the switchstrike ripcord or the long winder?
I have to say, though I do have some experience with plastics, I wouldn't say it's a lot. I mostly played around with stock for the dozen or so Beyblades I had when I was younger.

The Limited Format of Metal Fight seems interesting to me, from what I'm reading about it. I know I came across a discussion of its backstory and that it helped make the later Hasbro releases usable (I think it said?) when I was poking around the WBO when I first joined...can't quite remember where I found that read, but yeah.

(Apr. 25, 2018  9:35 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I'm not sure what you meant by "fox ones" though.

(Apr. 25, 2018  12:56 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Maybe he meant the fox-based beys... like Spiral Fox from the Random Booster from the 4D era.

Yup, I meant Screw/Spiral Fox and Divine Fox, haha. I guess Screw/Spiral was decent, maybe also TR145, from what I'm reading? Still reading around though.
(Apr. 25, 2018  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:37 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Wouldn't it be cool if hasbro and tt made a ripcord launcher with a ripcord that is the same length as the ripcords for infinity nados?

how much longer are infinity nado ripcords compared to the switchstrike ripcord or the long winder?

Like, 40 or 50 more teeth
@Frostic: Screw/Spiral is usable in Limited, and is iirc one of the most reliable attack wheels there.
Divine, on the other hand, is utter fail.

By the way, has the WBO tested the Burst stadium for MFB use yet? It looks to me someone just stuck on a Zero G Stadium onto a BB-10, so I hope it's not all that different. I don't own Burst at all (not even the stadium cause for some weird reason they won't release anything at all in Indonesia) so I can't do anything.
(Apr. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)RDF3 Wrote: By the way, has the WBO tested the Burst stadium for MFB use yet? It looks to me someone just stuck on a Zero G Stadium onto a BB-10, so I hope it's not all that different. I don't own Burst at all (not even the stadium cause for some weird reason they won't release anything at all in Indonesia) so I can't do anything.

they're practically the same, i do MFB battles on the Burst stadium during my free time. even 1234Beyblade does MFB battles with the Burst Standard stadium. however, personally it won't be tournament legal to use a Burst stadium for the MFB format since the stadium still has a smaller slope compared to the BB-10. it might affect how the meta will be.
(Apr. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)RDF3 Wrote: @Frostic: Screw/Spiral is usable in Limited, and is iirc one of the most reliable attack wheels there.

By the way, has the WBO tested the Burst stadium for MFB use yet? It looks to me someone just stuck on a Zero G Stadium onto a BB-10, so I hope it's not all that different. I don't own Burst at all (not even the stadium cause for some weird reason they won't release anything at all in Indonesia) so I can't do anything.

Yup, I was reading about Divine having bad recoil. Handy, handy wiki. Thanks for confirming Screw/Spiral for me!

The rules for the Metal Fight formats list the Burst Standard Type Stadiums as legal, but I don't know if it's actually been used yet. When I was digging through the old videos, they were all still using BB-10s. But they were from last year or older, so yeah.
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: is beat better than flash or blitz? I'm having trouble figuring it out...
(Apr. 25, 2018  11:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: is beat better than flash or blitz? I'm having trouble figuring it out...

Flash was/is still being used after Shogun Steel released, so I think it's safe to say it's better than Beat.

Beat is not very good compared to Blitz.
Blitz is not very good compared to Flash.

(Apr. 25, 2018  10:34 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)RDF3 Wrote: @Frostic: Screw/Spiral is usable in Limited, and is iirc one of the most reliable attack wheels there.

Yup, I was reading about Divine having bad recoil. Handy, handy wiki. Thanks for confirming Screw/Spiral for me!

The rules for the Metal Fight formats list the Burst Standard Type Stadiums as legal, but I don't know if it's actually been used yet. When I was digging through the old videos, they were all still using BB-10s. But they were from last year or older, so yeah.

From my testing -- the Burst Standard Stadium has a deeper tornado ridge, which makes it technically gives an edge to attack types since they don't fly out as easily. You can pretty much launch as hard as you want.
I'm against using Burst Standard Stadium for MFB, but I understand the necessity as BB-10's become more scarce and the ease and versatility of tournament hosts being able to bring a single stadium type instead of two or more to host MFB/BST.
It's it Worth getting the BBG-07? ?
(Apr. 26, 2018  6:10 PM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: It's it Worth getting the BBG-07? ?

The grip thing from Zero-G? I personally wouldn't since it only allows you to attach Takara Tomy Zero-G type launchers that have the same attachment. If you wanted to attach your normal string launcher you wouldn't be able to. The BB-73 3-segment grip or the BB-15 (which btw is wildly expensive now) are better choices for those.
Beat<Blitz<<Flash, just to let you know. Only the third one can have any hope of KOing Duo (i.e a Metal Wheel so ridiculously good it held it's own in Zero-G era where Synchroms run rampant) so that should say something.
My package I ordered from Pvc Card which is Emporer Forneust was supposed to come today, but on the USPS tracking it's been saying this for the past 2 days INCLUDING today: ''In transit to the next facility'' If it says this tomorrow again I'm gonna be so disappointed.. I hope it comes tomorrow though. Can someone tell me what's going on please?
I don't know where to post this,so I'll post this here. (if anyone posted it already,tell me and I'll delete this)

so,this is probably Hell Salamander,but...if you look at the disc prongs,it's...Left-spin?:
[Image: 31357900_1010021669150211_68273629354511...e=5B554A51]
Wait ?!
http://tweestores.com/shop/beyblade-burs...r-curtain/
[Image: 7vY1Kiq.png]
My secret dream was always taking a shower with honcho <3
(Apr. 27, 2018  1:41 PM)marutti Wrote:
Birthday and Blood Type

Guess I share a birthday month with Lui. Not bad.
(Apr. 27, 2018  1:41 PM)marutti Wrote:
Birthday and Blood Type
Hmm, Lui’s birthday is on Christmas, and Valt is 2 days and x years younger than me
No character so far. Xander is 2 days and x years old than me or x years younger than me.
BTW there's something with 4 and 5 in beyblade
There were 4 sacred bit beast (5 after Gaia Dragoon)
There are 4 spin emperor
There are Big 5
There are 4 Season Bladers (5 if we count Kenta after he gets power of L-Drago)
There are 5 planet beyblade (Jade, Variaries, Death, Scythe and Nemesis)
There are 4 type
There are 4 left spin in burst (Fafnir Longinus Bahamut and Spriggan)
There are 4 evolution of Spriggan
There are 4 Dragoon (BSB. Dragoon, Cyber Dragoon, Dark Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon)
There are 4 Stamina types in 4D system
There are *4* D in 4 D system
Divided Wheel
Dynamic Drive
Different materials
Deep Custom
There are 4 * 4 Dragons till now total
Dragoon
Gaia
Dark Dragoon
Black Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon
L-Drago
Omega
Dragooon
Fafnir
Longinus
Bahamut
Wyvern
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: BTW there's something with 4 and 5 in beyblade
There were 4 sacred bit beast (5 after Gaia Dragoon)
There are 4 spin emperor
There are Big 5
There are 4 Season Bladers (5 if we count Kenta after he gets power of L-Drago)
There are 5 planet beyblade (Jade, Variaries, Death, Scythe and Nemesis)
There are 4 type
There are 4 left spin in burst (Fafnir Longinus Bahamut and Spriggan)
There are 4 evolution of Spriggan
There are 4 Dragoon (BSB. Dragoon, Cyber Dragoon, Dark Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon)
There are 4 Stamina types in 4D system
There are *4* D in 4 D system
Divided Wheel
Dynamic Drive
Different materials
Deep Custom
There are 4 * 4 Dragons till now total
Dragoon
Gaia
Dark Dragoon
Black Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon
L-Drago
Omega
Dragooon
Fafnir
Longinus
Bahamut
Wyvern

Wyvern is a wyvern, which is a seperate species.
@[FIREFIRE CPB] wasn't the fifth planet beyblade Mercury Anubis and not Nemesis?
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:08 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wyvern is a wyvern, which is a seperate species.
But in anime Wyvern looks very much like Dragon. Even breaths fire
(Apr. 28, 2018  11:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] wasn't the fifth planet beyblade Mercury Anubis and not Nemesis?

Oh yeah sorry
(Apr. 28, 2018  12:12 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:08 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wyvern is a wyvern, which is a seperate species.
But in anime Wyvern looks very much like Dragon. Even breaths fire
(Apr. 28, 2018  11:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] wasn't the fifth planet beyblade Mercury Anubis and not Nemesis?

Oh yeah sorry
Wyverns are creatures with a dragon's head and wings (as well as two legs, reptilian body and an arrow-like tail) so it being able to breathe fire and looking a bit like a dragon is understandable lol.

I know it's anime related, but does anyone have a list of the names of the special moves in MFB in Japanese (sry, imo the dub's voice acting gets too cheesy to take seriously at times)?
Anybody here have the music CDs of the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime and the dub ? There's only crappy mp3s online, and I'd like it if we could all get our hands on decent rips. If you do have one or many of the CDs, PM me, I'll tell you how to do it (it's going to take you at the very maximum 5 minutes, and all you need is a computer with a CD drive)

@[Kai-V] I summon you (since you may know somebody who has them, haha)