Beyblade Random Thoughts

A question: is it true that Legend Spriggan has problems with tooth wear? Takara Tomy had not solved the wear problem already in the first generation?
(Mar. 09, 2018  11:43 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: A question: is it true that Legend Spriggan has problems with tooth wear? Takara Tomy had not solved the wear problem already in the first generation?

To facilitate the Dual spin gimmick, two of the teeth on each set are made to the width of Pre-Xcalibur teeth.
The wear issues like that made me really sad to see that TT didn't redo the teeth of Valkyrie when they rereleased it in RBV9. I would've loved a Valkyrie with better teeth on it, especially with such a good color scheme.

Speaking of random boosters and color schemes, it feels like after collecting a lot of TT random booster beys, you start seeing the exact same plastic colors. I look at the RBV9 Valkyrie, and it looks like the exact same plastic as αmaterios from αmaterios 7m.X with both the purple and black. I've seen the same white plastic from Nova Neptune and Mad Minoboros, and the same light blue in Storm Spriggan and Guardian Kerbeus. Just, something about this feels really neat to me.
Anyone coming into a tournament with a starter valtryek has approximately 0.000000001 percent chance to win the tournament
Think Galaxy Zeus can still be competitive with Destroy? With a heavily angled launch I can consistently Burst Deep Chaos 7 Revolve and it can still get a Sieg Xcalibur 1Cross Atomic combination to Burst itself consistently as well. Probably still outclassed by Spriggan Requiem though (which I still need to get)
I think I just found another reason why the Valkyrie line (after the single Layer) isn't good for Attack. They seem to have Centralized-Weight-Distributions which slows them down and gives them horrible stamina
Honestly, if Hasbro had just made the gap between the dish and the pockets wider in their first two stadiums, I would have pushed for them to be tournament legal since the smaller diamter would have helped reduce the over effectiveness Stamina Types had back then
I'm personally Triggered, my already cracked lS (tt) broke a whole head off, last time anyone faced my Sr.0M.Ir combo, i burst a stock nL and a Has dF, i know it's strong, But this is madness.

Because of my sad luck, i'm going to try to open a Beyblade Repair shop, that uses some sort of synthetic Polymer to fill cracks without making the beyblade weigh more, also, if i can make a sort of glue that makes about the same material as the beyblades are made of, i can perfectly fix any broken beyblade, not going to lie, it sounds better on paper.
I just noticed that a tooth on ONE side of sX's tooth rack wore down/got flatter somehow, whereas the tooth across from it on the other side is intact...

this triggers me

also, is tN used a lot anymore? I feel that there's just a lot of combos that are pretty widely available that can beat tN combos...

maybe its just mine, or is the booster version weaker than RLC?
Well, it depends if it is a stamina battle, or if Luinor L2 can get really big hits at the beginning. If Luinor L2 is circling around Fafnir F3, it will most likely end up in a stamina battle, and Fafnir F3 will win.
does anyone know how to put a L/R string launcher back together? I cant figure out how the string was set up on the inside
(Mar. 15, 2018  2:53 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: does anyone know how to put a L/R string launcher back together? I cant figure out how the string was set up on the inside
Post this is the Q&A section, you'll
get more answers that way
(Mar. 15, 2018  2:53 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: does anyone know how to put a L/R string launcher back together? I cant figure out how the string was set up on the inside
https://twitter.com/solo_blader/status/9...38208?s=19
I hope this helps you.
(Mar. 15, 2018  1:23 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
https://twitter.com/solo_blader/status/9...38208?s=19
I hope this helps you.

Thanks so much man! I have three l/r launchers and two of em are taken apart... I couldn’t figure out how to put them together
I used Sr 0B Ul (left spin) against my nL. M. Ds and nL got wrecked for whatever reason. Sometimes, Sr even outspan nL, and the only way nL won was via KO. I even soft launched nL to no avail, so this was fun to see, especially with some of the moves that Ul pulled off

Right spin is more fair so far Smile
(Mar. 16, 2018  6:36 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I used Sr 0B Ul (left spin) against my nL. M. Ds and nL got wrecked for whatever reason. Sometimes, Sr even outspan nL, and the only way nL won was via KO. I even soft launched nL to no avail, so this was fun to see, especially with some of the moves that Ul pulled off

Right spin is more fair so far Smile
i can't wait 4 my tN to arrive, I might try and test 3 and hit 4 stamina, hit looks pretty round and 3 is the new yell (I think)
Just noticed that on beyblade in Amazon, blast jinnius is called blast jimmius.
Hey, it looks like TAKARA-TOMY finally did like me and put all Bakuten Burst ver. Beyblades together and realised that there was a blatant red one missing...

[Image: Beyblade_Bakuten_Displaywo_Red.jpg]