Beyblade Random Thoughts

Beyblade will never be what most consider a "real sport" while it is tied to a single company.

Having monetised event streams as a way to fund tournament prizes and thus promote greater turnout for a nice positive feedback loop doesn't sound like a bad idea at all but I can't speak for its feasibility, having never been to a tournament myself.
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:44 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:06 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: I feel the same way, if I'm ever in the position to make this happen then trust me kid I will. It's a dream of mine

There's a decent amount of people at my school that are genuinely interested in watching beyblade matches,  unfortunately the principle banned it, NY friend's mom complained, so beyblade will be back soon

Good for your school to ban only beyblade is discrimination against your friend group most likely. I'd suggest continue having your mom work it out and have her ask your school to have a club started for all you kids so there won't be problems again in the future

(Feb. 13, 2018  3:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Beyblade will never be what most consider a "real sport" while it is tied to a single company.

Having monetised event streams as a way to fund tournament prizes and thus promote greater turnout for a nice positive feedback loop doesn't sound like a bad idea at all but I can't speak for its feasibility, having never been to a tournament myself.

I feel you to, I myself don't even know how this would work out in context but it's an idea that I think needs to be put out there at this point. Because even if beyblade is really spread out it still brings in hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube and zankye is probably making a living out of 200,000 subscribers so I believe the online presence is probably stronger than it's ever been and accessibility to these types of content sharing platforms is limitless at this point. I'd love to see if a project like this could work out
(Feb. 13, 2018  2:22 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:18 AM)Zylohs Wrote: Should blading be an actual sport?

in my opinion i think its competitive enough to be a real sport yeah. How cool would it be if there was a real professional league where kids, teens, and adults could enter teams join tournament and play for real money and championships. it might not be popular enough to put on TV but ive always had the idea of possibly doing twitch streams for WBO competitions where people could actually have good production quality to be able to put out some sort of "show" showing these live matches. and of course if it was monetized it would give the local teams an incentive to travel around the country to compete and be a part of the shows. so like how theres football all day on sunday on different channels, here in the states we could have multiple diffrent region specific WBO match streaming accounts and designated match "arenas" or public parks to play in where the teams would meet up and it would be deck format rules with teams consisting of 3-5 bladers with one coach and a team manager.i feel like it could be really official if the WBO could get funding to get the ball rolling to get the cameras and crew to film and from that point on we could set up teams and matches every week through official brackets and threads. it could be awesome guys and all proceeds from donations on stream can go to the WBO's revenue and for teams to make money on there own each blader could individually host the stream on an account of there own so that their fans can donate to them specifically. it could honestly worl out guys and if anyone from the committee sees this and thinks its a good idea just message me and ill give all rights to form this league to the WBO. i just want to have more fun blading with more people nation wide and actually make blading a thing again! and its a great way to legitimize the fan base and give beyblade a solid rep

(Feb. 13, 2018  4:08 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:44 AM)K1D Wrote: There's a decent amount of people at my school that are genuinely interested in watching beyblade matches,  unfortunately the principle banned it, NY friend's mom complained, so beyblade will be back soon

Good for your school to ban only beyblade is discrimination against your friend group most likely. I'd suggest continue having your mom work it out and have her ask your school to have a club started for all you kids so there won't be problems again in the future

(Feb. 13, 2018  3:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Beyblade will never be what most consider a "real sport" while it is tied to a single company.

I feel you do, I myself don't even know how this would work out in context but it's an idea that I think needs to be put out there at this point. Because even if beyblade is really spread out it still brings in hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube and zankye is probably making a living out of 200,000 subscribers so I believe the online presence is probably stronger than it's ever been and accessibility to these types of content sharing platforms is limitless at this point. I'd love to see if a project like this could work out

same
Can someone tell me what beys I have to buy to get Polish and Atomic. The Hasbro versions by the way.
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:20 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Can someone tell me what beys I have to buy to get Polish and Atomic. The Hasbro versions by the way.

Phrenic Phantazus/Phantazus P2 and Tempest Wyvron/Wyvron W3
A hasbro polish does not exist yet only the hasbro atomic exists
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:39 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: A hasbro polish does not exist yet only the hasbro atomic exists

Yes Hasbro Polish does exist.
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:41 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:39 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: A hasbro polish does not exist yet only the hasbro atomic exists

Yes Hasbro Polish does exist.
But I'm asking, what beys include those parts? I think Tempest Wyvron has Atomic, but I'm not sure about Polish.
(Feb. 13, 2018  7:30 PM)Discord Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:41 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yes Hasbro Polish does exist.
But I'm asking, what beys include those parts? I think Tempest Wyvron has Atomic, but I'm not sure about Polish.

phantazus p2 u can only get it from entertainment earth tho
(Feb. 13, 2018  8:52 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  7:30 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: But I'm asking, what beys include those parts? I think Tempest Wyvron has Atomic, but I'm not sure about Polish.

phantazus p2 u can only get it from entertainment earth tho

Thanks, but I think I'll just wait until my local stores get want 7. Well, it was a lot of help though.
So my sister and I have done it! There is now a beyblade club at Travis high school! Bring your own bey, we're short on spare parts, and it has to be of the burst series. Also it starts Wednesday Feb 21
(Feb. 15, 2018  3:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: As someone who HATES Hasbro Names. This is bliss: https://imgur.com/a/os22S
seeing dF in that list makes me happy after being tormented by noobs calling my tt red dF 'spryzen'
(Feb. 15, 2018  3:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: As someone who HATES Hasbro Names. This is bliss: https://imgur.com/a/os22S

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna download this picture to my phone... hopefully I'll be able to start memorizing part names soon T-T
Is the rainbow colored Odax Central Blow banned?
(Feb. 15, 2018  2:33 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Is the rainbow colored Odax Central Blow banned?

Actually, no. All Hasbro parts are legal for use, and only the Outer Disc is outright banned. Odin (Takara Tomy’s version of Odax) was banned before but not anymore.
(Feb. 15, 2018  2:33 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Is the rainbow colored Odax Central Blow banned?

No. The takaratomy versions were banned for sometime but it is unbanned now.
I’ve seen people say the Red Garuda is worse than the original Yellow.

Is there any merit to this claim? Or is it just from there being so many good counters against Maximum Garuda now?
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:38 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I’ve seen people say the Red Garuda is worse than the original Yellow.

Is there any merit to this claim? Or is it just from there being so many good counters against Maximum Garuda now?
Prob plastic differences
I have an idea, can someone recreate the Dragoon S burst layer except for the bitchip and make it more filled in to make it heavier and test it? I want to compare it to the official layer to see if it's really the aggressive design or it being lightweight that makes it bad.
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:38 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I’ve seen people say the Red Garuda is worse than the original Yellow.

Apple VS Banana, who will win?
(Feb. 15, 2018  10:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I have an idea, can someone recreate the Dragoon S burst layer except for the bitchip and make it more filled in to make it heavier and test it? I want to compare it to the official layer to see if it's really the aggressive design or it being lightweight that makes it bad.
Already made it, still 3d printing it.
(Btw it's a remake)
Does anyone here ever think that TVs are actually windows to different dimensions and tv shows are actually the different Earths in the various dimensions? If something like this were true, we are the most unlucky dimension of them all as our Earths version of beyblade is just a toy as the other dimensions earths have beyblades as actual “living/magical battling tops. The original tv show with Tyson is actually a real world in a different dimensions as well as the metal saga and the burst saga..... so interesting to think about
(Feb. 16, 2018  3:30 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Does anyone here ever think that TVs are actually windows to different dimensions and tv shows are actually the different Earths in the various dimensions? If something like this were true, we are the most unlucky dimension of them all as our Earths version of beyblade is just a toy as the other dimensions earths have beyblades as actual “living/magical battling tops. The original tv show with Tyson is actually a real world in a different dimensions as well as the metal saga and the burst saga..... so interesting to think about 
Yes i think that and I guess then we are unlucky about the Beyblades
Full offense but stop spelling God Layer names like "name Name" instead of the proper way, "Name Name." Just because the first letter of the initial is uncapitalized does not mean the part of the name it coresponds to is uncapitalized.