Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was thinking about starting a Unofficial tournament in Kentucky, and to enter, you need to beat my Sr.Infinity/Mugen twice, you get two turns, and if you burst it, you win. Also, this will have a pretty good cash prize, around 45$ total cash, and luckily, nothing that powerful, and of course, i could participate, but this is in a way for a project i'm working on.
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:15 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I was thinking about starting a Unofficial tournament in Kentucky, and to enter, you need to beat my Sr.Infinity/Mugen twice, you get two turns, and if you burst it, you win. Also, this will have a pretty good cash prize, around 45$ total cash, and luckily, nothing that powerful, and of course, i could participate, but this is in a way for a project i'm working on.

It wouldn't exactly be a tournament at all XD
But I feel like it's pretty cheap to use Sr.Mugen, it'll probably be almost impossible to burst. Oh well, up to you and the people who choose to do so
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:27 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:15 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I was thinking about starting a Unofficial tournament in Kentucky, and to enter, you need to beat my Sr.Infinity/Mugen twice, you get two turns, and if you burst it, you win. Also, this will have a pretty good cash prize, around 45$ total cash, and luckily, nothing that powerful, and of course, i could participate, but this is in a way for a project i'm working on.

It wouldn't exactly be a tournament at all XD
But I feel like it's pretty cheap to use Sr.Mugen, it'll probably be almost impossible to burst. Oh well, up to you and the people who choose to do so
A good drain fafnir combo is the only thing that would stand up to it.
Prob MGC-dF.7/0B.Ds
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:14 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:27 PM)Mage Wrote: It wouldn't exactly be a tournament at all XD
Prob MGC-dF.7/0B.Ds
Well, the people near me are most likely to use Hasbeys.
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:16 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:14 PM)K1D Wrote: A good drain fafnir combo is the only thing that would stand up to it.
Prob MGC-dF.7/0B.Ds
Well, the people near me are most likely to use Hasbeys.

Even then, Drain fafnir f3.4G.At or Drain Fafnir F3.4G.X
Saber - Sieg Xcalibur
Lancer - Nightmare Longinus
Caster - Drain Fafnir
Rider - God Valkyrie
Berserker - Spriggan Requiem
Assassin - Twin Nemesis
Archer - Beat Kukulcan

This is the Holy Grail War - Fate/Beyblade Burst!
XD
Does anyone have any news on Beyblade Burst products in India ? Its been a long time since the last wave was released.Have they given up or something? I hope they haven't
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:14 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:27 PM)Mage Wrote: It wouldn't exactly be a tournament at all XD
Prob MGC-dF.7/0B.Ds

I expect something like MGC Drain Fadfnir 0B Bite. Friction of bite and weight of combo would be hard to spin. Sr have to apply alot of force and will result in lots of recoil. in theory. I'm not sure how well it will work in real life but it should work
(Feb. 11, 2018  9:21 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Does anyone have any news on Beyblade Burst products in India ? Its been a long time since the last wave was released.Have they given up or something? I hope they haven't

Try emailing your local distributor
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:12 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  9:21 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Does anyone have any news on Beyblade Burst products in India ? Its been a long time since the last wave was released.Have they given up or something? I hope they haven't

Try emailing your local distributor
I don't have any problems with finding them,but I am asking did Funskool release any other products after the wave with DE,O2,R2,K2,sword launcher etc.?
Could this be the silhouette of the new Valkyrie!? Gasp

[Image: 1*dVM7-dAQrfqditbQoZdIbA.png]

Zankye shared this picture on his channel. Here's the link to the post.
It has a very odd shape
(Feb. 11, 2018  6:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It has a very odd shape

It looks like theres a serated part behind each of the three wings/Main protrusions
I wonder if that image really is a silhouette of the new Valkyrie or just a placeholder. I'm betting on the first option though, since the release date is so close to us already.
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:52 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Has someone a 3D model of character Valt Aoi? Smile
I will use it in a 3D printer.

Don't think one exists
So I finally got my Mold A God Chip with my Sieg Xcalibur. And I can confirm its tighter then other (just 2 other I have atm) which are C Mold. Strangely God Chip that came with Snidmist's dF (which was also A mold) wasn't as tight. So maybe even A molds have variation? I remember a friend of mine who I got sX from, saying he's WBBA C mold chip was tighter then this A mold.
Yeah, there are different variations of A-Molds such as A1 (The Strongest) A2, A3 And so on
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:21 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Yeah, there are different variations of A-Molds such as A1 (The Strongest) A2, A3 And so on
I have A7, my gV self bursts alot
This is my overall summary of Winning Valkyrie So-Far is that The three contact points are shaped like gV’s wings and the placement of the contact points looks a lot like V2’s Contact Points, it looks like an extremely recoil-heavy design (reminiscent of V2) . it BETTER have good teeth or  this thing is gonna suck. if it does have good teeth and has a driver that is fast (For the driver of Winning Valkyrie  I am thinking of Iron or A Wide Flat Surrounded by rubber!) It WILL be a top tier part, as well as the driver.
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:21 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Yeah, there are different variations of A-Molds such as A1 (The Strongest) A2, A3 And so on

Wow so Mold A1 is best? I wonder this is why my Mold A was tighter then Snidmist's Mold A2
Should blading be an actual sport?
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:18 AM)Zylohs Wrote: Should blading be an actual sport?

in my opinion i think its competitive enough to be a real sport yeah. How cool would it be if there was a real professional league where kids, teens, and adults could enter teams join tournament and play for real money and championships. it might not be popular enough to put on TV but ive always had the idea of possibly doing twitch streams for WBO competitions where people could actually have good production quality to be able to put out some sort of "show" showing these live matches. and of course if it was monetized it would give the local teams an incentive to travel around the country to compete and be a part of the shows. so like how theres football all day on sunday on different channels, here in the states we could have multiple diffrent region specific WBO match streaming accounts and designated match "arenas" or public parks to play in where the teams would meet up and it would be deck format rules with teams consisting of 3-5 bladers with one coach and a team manager.i feel like it could be really official if the WBO could get funding to get the ball rolling to get the cameras and crew to film and from that point on we could set up teams and matches every week through official brackets and threads. it could be awesome guys and all proceeds from donations on stream can go to the WBO's revenue and for teams to make money on there own each blader could individually host the stream on an account of there own so that their fans can donate to them specifically. it could honestly worl out guys and if anyone from the committee sees this and thinks its a good idea just message me and ill give all rights to form this league to the WBO. i just want to have more fun blading with more people nation wide and actually make blading a thing again! and its a great way to legitimize the fan base and give beyblade a solid rep
yes i want that to happen like so bad no one blades where i live so to be able to actually like have a pro league and real anime like wbba type tourneys would be amazing
(Feb. 13, 2018  2:43 AM)Zylohs Wrote: yes i want that to happen like so bad no one blades where i live so to be able to actually like have a pro league and real anime like wbba type tourneys would be amazing

I feel the same way, if I'm ever in the position to make this happen then trust me kid I will. It's a dream of mine
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:06 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  2:43 AM)Zylohs Wrote: yes i want that to happen like so bad no one blades where i live so to be able to actually like have a pro league and real anime like wbba type tourneys would be amazing

I feel the same way, if I'm ever in the position to make this happen then trust me kid I will. It's a dream of mine

There's a decent amount of people at my school that are genuinely interested in watching beyblade matches,  unfortunately the principle banned it, NY friend's mom complained, so beyblade will be back soon