Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 05, 2018  2:05 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote: Rubber drivers like variable, hunter, and Xtreme wear down over time. If it does it normally would it be ok to speed it up and wear down an xtreme artificially to speed it up. obviously artificially wearing down a variable would be pointless because it's gimmick is wearing down but xtreme?

It would make the xtreme shorter and once it gets past the divot their will be more friction and grip.

even if the wear was natural would an extremely worn xtreme be allowed to be used?

Xtreme and Hunter become less agressive as you wear them down. The reason Variable gest faster is because its composed of spikes that break off over time and the tip becomes flatter. Xtreme and Hunter are solid cylnders though, so as they wear by their edges. They basically would go from RF to a useless RSF.

Ok, makes sense. but wearing it down/extensive use to a shorter height, would that be allowed.
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:25 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:05 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Xtreme and Hunter become less agressive as you wear them down. The reason Variable gest faster is because its composed of spikes that break off over time and the tip becomes flatter. Xtreme and Hunter are solid cylnders though, so as they wear by their edges. They basically would go from RF to a useless RSF.

Ok, makes sense. but wearing it down/extensive use to a shorter height, would that be allowed.

Parts with excessive wear aren't allowed in competitive play.
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:25 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok, makes sense. but wearing it down/extensive use to a shorter height, would that be allowed.

Parts with excessive wear aren't allowed in competitive play.

ok. Thanks for telling me.
Anyone else think Alter Chronos is gonna be considered outclassed soon? Because it's an early release it's not very heavy and Spriggan Requiem similarly has a low recoil shape, has greater stamina, is much heavier and can spin in either direction to further reduce recoil.
(Feb. 07, 2018  1:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Anyone else think Alter Chronos is gonna be considered outclassed soon? Because it's an early release it's not very heavy and Spriggan Requiem similarly has a low recoil shape, has greater stamina, is much heavier and can spin in either direction to further reduce recoil.
oof...so power creep then?

dF will still be viable right??
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  1:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Anyone else think Alter Chronos is gonna be considered outclassed soon? Because it's an early release it's not very heavy and Spriggan Requiem similarly has a low recoil shape, has greater stamina, is much heavier and can spin in either direction to further reduce recoil.
oof...so power creep then?

Drain Fafnir is starting to walk that edge now with Nightmare Longinus and the switch spin rule for Legend Spriggan
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragunix Wrote: oof...so power creep then?

Drain Fafnir is starting to walk that edge now with Nightmare Longinus and the switch spin rule for Legend Spriggan
what about dC (my favourite bey I own)
(Feb. 07, 2018  10:00 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Drain Fafnir is starting to walk that edge now with Nightmare Longinus and the switch spin rule for Legend Spriggan
what about dC (my favourite bey I own)

From my knowledge its a top tier stamina layer.
Phew, my dC 7g at is still competitive
Yeah, aC and dF are on their way out in terms of being at the top of the tier list with the release of Spriggan Requiem. But they're still competitive.
after the release of sT and god series most likely being finished, i think there should be a completely updated tier list now that all the parts have finally come out for it. And with all the parts we have now we can really make a defined list of what is the best and what used to be the best so everybody can have the knowledge ready to compete
(Feb. 07, 2018  11:51 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: after the release of sT and god series most likely being finished, i think there should be a completely updated tier list now that all the parts have finally come out for it. And with all the parts we have now we can really make a defined list of what is the best and what used to be the best so everybody can have the knowledge ready to compete

after god are the next burst beyblades like winning Valkyrie, jet Achilles, and emperor Fornus so if those are compatible with the rest of burst we will have to wait until after that season.
Anyone else’s Iron Driver seem looser than most other tips? Cause mine is
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:25 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Anyone else’s Iron Driver seem looser than most other tips? Cause mine is

Same with mine. I think they used that so it could get to 2 clicks easier on sX. Also I had a random thought. What if Beyblade layers were fidget spinners? The God Chip would be the grip part. I was playing with the switching mode thing on Sr and it's was kind of like a fidget spinner.
If we ever make a Burst Limited Format. It will probably be mostly Dual Layers (MINUS DARK DEATHSCYTHER) which I think would be a nice way to highlight them
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:33 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If we ever make a Burst Limited Format. It will probably be mostly Dual Layers (MINUS DARK DEATHSCYTHER) which I think would be a nice way to highlight them

would limited ban core disks + frames?
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:15 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:33 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If we ever make a Burst Limited Format. It will probably be mostly Dual Layers (MINUS DARK DEATHSCYTHER) which I think would be a nice way to highlight them

Yes, only because of their weights
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:15 AM)MWF Wrote:

Potentially, though they could still be legal as they're so heavy a lot of lightweight Layers can't handle them
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:31 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:15 AM)MWF Wrote: would limited ban core disks + frames?

Potentially, though they could still be legal as they're so heavy a lot of lightweight Layers can't handle them

some single layers can synergize with some frames because frames are as wide as single layers. like Vortex and Valkyrie
So the handle on my string launcher that came with the original Xcalibur is splitting in half, I put one piece of clear tape on it, is it still tournament legal?
(Feb. 09, 2018  4:58 AM)Discord Blader Wrote: So the handle on my string launcher that came with the original Xcalibur is splitting in half, I put one piece of clear tape on it, is it still tournament legal?

I believe so
Has someone a 3D model of character Valt Aoi? Smile
I will use it in a 3D printer.
hey, any chance of a tournament in Austin, Texas? I just realized there was one, and I missed it!
Soon I'll be able to have time to do some edits on the Pre-God System parts so they'll be ready to publish. (I wrote them before the God Layer System was released so their written competitive worth is inaccurate now)
I was thinking, when hasbro release twin nemesis. Would it have the ultimate driver or come with the anime parts which is jaggy I think. I can fully see hasbro releasing the ultimate driver with either a new model of God valkyrie or as a standalone part.