Beyblade Random Thoughts

Happy news for dranzer lovers
dranzer flame back with triple mode driver-zeta
available in bb101 booster.

:-{]))-
We already know this, it is out already
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:14 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: We already know this, it is out already

Does retelling costs anything 8*{])-
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:14 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: We already know this, it is out already

Does retelling costs anything 8*{])-

No...it doesn't.
The fact that Galaxy Zeus' God Chip is tilted annoys me more than it should

"Oh wait the God Chip is loo - Wait..."
What seems odd (& maybe a waste of money) to me is: why did TT make those L/R launchers with LS & SR if the guy who has the beys on the show doesnt even use those launchers? They are not on the show. Its good we got the REAL LR launcher from the show. I thought he used those small LR launchers until I watched a YT clip.
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:11 AM)Dodgest Wrote: What seems odd (& maybe a waste of money) to me is: why did TT make those L/R launchers with LS & SR if  the guy who has the beys on the show doesnt even use those launchers? They are not on the show. Its good we got the REAL LR launcher from the show. I thought he used those small LR launchers until I watched a YT clip.

Same reason why other Starters before it came with either a Light Launcher or a Proto-Launcher despite most of the main characters using Beylaunchers. It's to make it easier for newcomers to buy one thing that be able to play the game without having to spend more money on accessories.
My idea is adding a new type of tournament called 3d print plastic.Kinda like how Kenny would make tyson and co. Blades. It's just an idea I'd like to see.
found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aywti5noZpo

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlspMcgzUCE

this is hilariously bad performance...expectedly...just something random.

also, if somebody could make a metal replica of legend spriggan, I'd love seeing that one day Grin.
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:55 PM)Dragunix Wrote: found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aywti5noZpo

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlspMcgzUCE

this is hilariously bad performance...expectedly...just something random.

also, if somebody could make a metal replica of legend spriggan, I'd love seeing that one day Grin.

That may be possible today, if somone scanned the lS layer then 3d printed it in metal it'd be a full metal lS
and then this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0yBaHB6yCI

and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mIXMPvxMI

also, what about a POM stadium? I don't know if it would make a huge difference, but I really want to see one of those. I don't know why either. Different stadiums have always been an interesting factor in the game (to me at least)
(Jan. 06, 2018  10:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote: and then this

and this

also, what about a POM stadium? I don't know if it would make a huge difference, but I really want to see one of those. I don't know why either. Different stadiums have always been an interesting factor in the game (to me at least)

Stamina Types would dominate in a POM stadium. The lack of friction would kill the momentum of Attack Types and the tips used for Stamina Types would make them the most stable as well

and this

Like monodragon stated a POM stadium would be like the green stadium in beyblade metal fusion(I believe it's called the green hades)essentially the ultimate stamina/defense stadium, attack types thereotically couldn't get a grip, but if one somehow did (prob anything that can catch the ridge) it'd be an instant stadium out because of the low friction. However a truly interesting stadium would be one with rubber on the edges for attack types,POM in the VERY center for stamina, and a plastic ring around the POM for defense types (since they tend to have some movement) I might actually try to make one out of the base hasbro stadium (The blue triangle is garbage)
(Jan. 06, 2018  10:32 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

and this

Stamina Types would dominate in a POM stadium. The lack of friction would kill the momentum of Attack Types and the tips used for Stamina Types would make them the most stable as well
my bad. I'm just lacking in knowledge enough to even think of such a thing, excuse my lack of knowledge.
Here's a question that's been on my mind: why is it that Toronto has ended up as the capital city of the modern beyblading world? Was it just fate that a particularly high concentration of dedicated and capable bladers ended up existing in such close proximity to each other, or are there other forces at work?
I was just thinking. What if Takara Tomy had made a 4D/Zero-G mix with the warrior wheels having gimmicks. You could have had a Jade Jupiter gimmick wheel and a Fusion Hades gimmick wheel synchrom.

@[DarkBlader420] I think it is because such a high percentage of Canadians live in or near Toronto.
When the yellow parts retract on sR does it give the layer less recoil so it does not burst?
(Jan. 07, 2018  3:41 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: When the yellow parts retract on sR does it give the layer less recoil so it does not burst?

Unfortunately, it does not do much. The layer is basically square, so the retraction does not improve anything, and the defense is already bad.
Not sure if this belongs here, but who would be interested in 3d printed beys, I believe we humanity have reached the point where we can do what we blades wanted to do as children(if you watched the plastic gen show). Does no one remember watching Kenny make tyson and co. beys? Don't tell me you didn't want to? With 3d printing technology that's becoming more and more of a possibility, I've already made a custom blade, and there are so many alternatives to designing a bey yourself, Off the top of my head, there is a 3d printable spin dragoon, dragoon storm,driger gt, and the unreleased tryhorn, plus the dragoon msuv I'm designing, if you'd like to know more just quote this and add a question or pm me
K1d out!!
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Not sure if this belongs here, but who would be interested in 3d printed beys, I believe we humanity have reached the point where we can do what we blades wanted to do as children(if you watched the plastic gen show). Does no one remember watching Kenny make tyson and co. beys? Don't tell me you didn't want to? With 3d printing technology that's becoming more and more of a possibility, I've already made a custom blade, and there are so many alternatives to designing a bey yourself, Off the top of my head, there is a 3d printable spin dragoon, dragoon storm,driger gt, and the unreleased tryhorn, plus the dragoon msuv I'm designing, if you'd like to know more just quote this and add a question or pm me
K1d out!!

This is a brilliant idea, but I would be careful! In the US, certain beyblades are considered Title II weapons (AOW's in this case) by the ATF under the NFA, and unregulated, illicit manufacture of such devices could land you with a felony charge and up to 10 years in a fed pen.

The Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther were actually banned from tournament play last year after the ATF reclassified them from AOW's to "destructive devices" [other heavy ordnance].
(Jan. 09, 2018  5:33 AM)DarkBlader420 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:27 AM)K1D Wrote: Not sure if this belongs here, but who would be interested in 3d printed beys, I believe we humanity have reached the point where we can do what we blades wanted to do as children(if you watched the plastic gen show). Does no one remember watching Kenny make tyson and co. beys? Don't tell me you didn't want to? With 3d printing technology that's becoming more and more of a possibility, I've already made a custom blade, and there are so many alternatives to designing  a bey yourself, Off the top of my head, there is a 3d printable spin dragoon, dragoon storm,driger gt, and the unreleased tryhorn, plus the dragoon msuv I'm designing, if you'd like to know more just quote this and add a question or pm me
K1d out!!

This is a brilliant idea, but I would be careful! In the US, certain beyblades are considered Title II weapons (AOW's in this case) by the ATF under the NFA, and unregulated, illicit manufacture of such devices could land you with a felony charge and up to 10 years in a fed pen.

The Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther were actually banned from tournament play last year after the ATF reclassified them from AOW's to "destructive devices" [other heavy ordnance].

That sounds like laws,lawsuits and copyrights, please explain (also, am I illegal since I 3d printed a dragoon s redesign? Here's the link to the page I got it from:https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2722462
I do understand that the matador beyblade that had blades from the American tournament in the first season of the og show would be illegal cuz, BLADES (*razor blades, not the old term for beys)
Side note, the only 3d printed blades in existence that I know of, are two dragoon s redisgns,a spin dragoon redisign,the attack ring from driger gt,and a lost longinus but plastic gen, I believe there's also a custom draciel attack ring in existence, are these illegal?
I miss the old school series so much.

Plastics and HMS had such a "DIY" feeling to them, and this was also apparent in the animes themselves. There was a lot of talk about creating their own parts and their own beyblades. Kenny was one of the designers and, to a certain extent, engineers of the bladebreakers and would upgrade their beys when needed. There's something about working hard to create something yourself. The beys, launchers and just about everything in this series just felt so personal, because there was thought and work put into it.

Maybe it could just be nostalgia, but the newer series had a totally different feel to them. At least from what I've seen it's about evolving, and I'm not really a fan, at all. (I could be wrong since I dropped all of the newer series early because I wasn't really entertained)

The feeling is completely different. I wish there was another spinning top game in which people could actually create their own parts and spinning tops (with some rules of course). I've had some ideas for this myself, but I can't really do it by myself so I've always given up.

Does anyone else feel like this?
(Jan. 09, 2018  11:33 AM)Nuno Wrote: I miss the old school series so much.

Plastics and HMS had such a "DIY" feeling to them, and this was also apparent in the animes themselves. There was a lot of talk about creating their own parts and their own beyblades. Kenny was one of the designers and, to a certain extent, engineers of the bladebreakers and would upgrade their beys when needed. There's something about working hard to create something yourself. The beys, launchers and just about everything in this series just felt so personal, because there was thought and work put into it.

Maybe it could just be nostalgia, but the newer series had a totally different feel to them. At least from what I've seen it's about evolving, and I'm not really a fan, at all. (I could be wrong since I dropped all of the newer series early because I wasn't really entertained)

The feeling is completely different. I wish there was another spinning top game in which people could actually create their own parts and spinning tops (with some rules of course). I've had some ideas for this myself, but I can't really do it by myself so I've always given up.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Dude/she dude I literally just talked about this, please see my previous post
Thinking about getting a bJ for my friend, who shares the same first name as bJ's blader, this will give them a start in beyblading Grin
(Jan. 09, 2018  1:58 PM)K1D Wrote: Dude/she dude I literally just talked about this, please see my previous post

Oh! My bad, I didn't read the previous posts as I was too eager to speak what was on my mind at the time. Seems like more people feel the same way. By the way, (I might be wrong so don't quote me on this) as long as you are not selling any 3D printed beys or making money from it, as long as the original files were not created by takara or hasbro I do think you are in the clear. (Yes, it is their intellectual property, so you do need to be careful) I'm also making some 3D printed beys from scratch myself, but they're just for personal use, I am not selling them or sharing the stl files with anyone (I just don't want to get sued lol).