Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 24, 2017  3:40 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: i'm hope spriggan Requium driver is not banned the layer may be banned. but just hopeing the driver and metal disk are not its probity gonna either follow the same rules of trans and alter chronos use in touriments ( no mode change during battles or in the middle of a match)

Spriggan Requiem is not likely to be banned. If the shape is any indication, it will be worse than lS for attack. Also, the rubber is in a bad position too. The Driver is all outclassed drivers in one, and 0 is probably just going to replace 4.
Does anyone know where to buy Beyblade Burst Evolution products such as Genesis Valtreyek V3 in America?
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:46 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Does anyone know where to buy Beyblade Burst Evolution products such as Genesis Valtreyek V3 in America?

Some Gamestops have been stocking the SwitchStrike beys early. Their prices range from about $10.50 to $15
is it just me or bey-tubers when they using hasbro beyblade ripcord launchers and they just yank as hard and fast as possible that's why they skip teeth it ant takara tomy decent sized gears that make it fun to use (smaller teeth mean more skipping witch is why other products start slow and go fast)
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:34 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: is it just me or bey-tubers when they using hasbro beyblade ripcord launchers and they just yank as hard and fast as possible that's why they skip teeth it ant takara tomy decent sized gears that make it fun to use  (smaller teeth mean more skipping  witch is why other products start slow and go fast)

I think most beytubers stick to string launchers anyway lol
Was there any specific title given to layers like Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Kerbeus, etc? Like you know how there's Dual layers and God layers, was there ever a title for the beys released before Victory Valkyrie.
(Dec. 26, 2017  1:58 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Was there any specific title given to layers like Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Kerbeus, etc? Like you know how there's Dual layers and God layers, was there ever a title for the beys released before Victory Valkyrie.

Burst Layers.
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:45 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Spriggan Requiem is not likely to be banned. If the shape is any indication, it will be worse than lS for attack. Also, the rubber is in a bad position too. The Driver is all outclassed drivers in one, and 0 is probably just going to replace 4.

I think you're definitely right to some extent about Sr's attack potential. I'm hoping Sr's going to rival dF as a mobile defense/stamina type on destroy. If its teeth are good enough, it would probably be able to pick up a KO or burst for the first round if it's in same-spin, and then switch spin directions to out-precess in the later rounds. Not to mention it'll probably be able to burst the bearing combos that would otherwise OS it, and although that's not exactly hard for most layers to do, the fact that Sr can change spin directions specifically to counter opposing combos this way is going to make it an extremely versatile and threatening layer overall.

That's assuming the teeth hold up of course, but as long as their better than W2 or aB Sr could probably take the place of dF in the meta. I'm pretty hyped 4 it ngl.
(Dec. 26, 2017  1:58 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Was there any specific title given to layers like Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Kerbeus, etc? Like you know how there's Dual layers and God layers, was there ever a title for the beys released before Victory Valkyrie.

For the record:

This is correct:
(Dec. 26, 2017  2:24 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Those are basic layers.

This is wrong:
(Dec. 26, 2017  2:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I hear and use the term "Single Layers"
Ive taken a long hiatus frm buying Beys but I am getting back in. Im gonna catch up with the anime and start buying some new Beys. Anything important Ive missed since Maximum Garuda?
(Dec. 28, 2017  6:20 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Ive taken a long hiatus frm buying Beys but I am getting back in. Im gonna catch up with the anime and start buying some new Beys. Anything important Ive missed since Maximum Garuda?

Well, Legend Spriggan, Twin Nemisis, Nightmare Longinus, and the God Custom Set are all good buys
(Dec. 26, 2017  1:58 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Was there any specific title given to layers like Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Kerbeus, etc? Like you know how there's Dual layers and God layers, was there ever a title for the  beys released before Victory Valkyrie.

In Takara Tomy system at now, they called "Single Layer".

In below is the quote from the official record. (Reference)

Quote:・ ■ベイブレードバースト記録破壊&激闘の歴史
・ ・神レイヤーベイ
・ ・デュアルレイヤーベイ
・ ・シングルレイヤーベイ
・ ・特別編&スクープ

Some translated terms are in below.

"神レイヤーベイ" translated to English directly is "God Layer Bey".

"デュアルレイヤーベイ" translated to English directly is "Dual Layer Bey".

"シングルレイヤーベイ" translated to English directly will be "Single Layer Bey".

Reference:  https://www.shogakukan.co.jp/magazines/0380801118
Wasn't it in the CoroCoro where the dual layer system was first revealed that the official name is Basic Layers?
(Dec. 29, 2017  6:42 PM)azsas Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  1:58 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Was there any specific title given to layers like Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Kerbeus, etc? Like you know how there's Dual layers and God layers, was there ever a title for the  beys released before Victory Valkyrie.

In Takara Tomy system, they called "Single Layer".

Quote:・ ■ベイブレードバースト記録破壊&激闘の歴史
・ ・神レイヤーベイ
・ ・デュアルレイヤーベイ
・ ・シングルレイヤーベイ
・ ・特別編&スクープ

(Dec. 29, 2017  6:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wasn't it in the CoroCoro where the dual layer system was first revealed that the official name is Basic Layers?

After checking  Beyblade Burst Victory Start Guide. Yes, they are.

So, there are two watches in front of my hands now.
I today had some free time so I did some tests. I found out Chaos had more stamina then gK but gK always bursted it before it OSed it. gK is still safer though as its harder to burst and KO.
(Dec. 29, 2017  6:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wasn't it in the CoroCoro where the dual layer system was first revealed that the official name is Basic Layers?
(Dec. 29, 2017  6:42 PM)azsas Wrote: In Takara Tomy system, they called "Single Layer".

I took the time to search this post from Kai-V that I remembered (this one, which is what I think BeyCrafter is referring to) that states that the full Beyblade is known as a "Basic Bey", but the Layer is just a "Layer", not a "Basic Layer"? It's also possible that more than one of them are correct, kind of like how "Disk" was not officially spelled "Disc" until the Dual Layer era...

or we could just call them pre-dual layers
What are the sources of new releases as B-104, B-105...
Can someone explain?!?
Thanks!
PS: Is this legal for Takara Tomy?!?
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:53 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What are the sources of new releases as B-104, B-105...
Can someone explain?!?
Thanks!

If Kai-V gave away her sources, it would probably ruin everybody’s chances of knowing this information.
(Dec. 30, 2017  6:49 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:53 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What are the sources of new releases as B-104, B-105...
Can someone explain?!?
Thanks!

If Kai-V gave away her sources, it would probably ruin everybody’s chances of knowing this information.

Yes, but I hear somewhere that it should be not too legal... from Takara is not allowed give info...
(Dec. 30, 2017  9:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Mad Minoboros - Matel Fight Version. XD
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fmzfgp6up9j20hs0dwgmq.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fmzfgqgh62j20hs0dwgoh.jpg]

That is amazing! Can I request a layer to be made into a fusion wheel?