Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 13, 2017  11:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Confirmed only metal on the layer is the metal God chip.
(Dec. 13, 2017  2:24 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I just realized that Rantaro must have broken his teeth by now, or it could just be that the lollipop in his mouth is really soft. But it's anime, so...

Sorry for double posting, but I probably should have posted this somewhere else...

well the question is do we ever see him start eating a new one? How do you know if it isn't hollow? Plus of all the crazy things rantaro's lolipop crush is the least of them. Notice how Lui just pulling that large Rope in that machine snapped it like it was a piece of thread? forget Rantaro's teeth of steel, Lui has extreme arm strength.
from what i've searched,Tyro was a Princess in Greek mythology,so WHY is Tyros' avatar in the app a knight with a wolf???
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:58 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: from what i've searched,Tyro was a Princess in Greek mythology,so WHY is Tyros' avatar in the app a knight with a wolf???

Tyros also seems to be a water god? I'm not sure.
Tyros is likely based on Tyr from Norse mythology. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
(Dec. 14, 2017  3:12 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Tyros is likely based on Tyr from Norse mythology. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr

OH YEAH. I forgot he was a thing.
(Dec. 14, 2017  3:12 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Tyros is likely based on Tyr from Norse mythology. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr

Wow,that makes sense!so that wolf is because Tyr lost his hand to fenrir! thanks!
So when they battle can they see the Beyblade spirit? and can everyone see it?
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:08 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: So when they battle can they see the Beyblade spirit? and can everyone see it?

Is there a series in particular that you're looking for an answer to that question for? Because I think in MFB everyone could see the aura.
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:08 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: So when they battle can they see the Beyblade spirit? and can everyone see it?

Is there a series in particular that you're looking for an answer to that question for? Because I think in MFB everyone could see the aura.

I get in MFB they could but the Original and Burst series
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:23 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Is there a series in particular that you're looking for an answer to that question for? Because I think in MFB everyone could see the aura.

Oh, well I don't know about those two. Sorry!
(Dec. 14, 2017  10:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Is there a series in particular that you're looking for an answer to that question for? Because I think in MFB everyone could see the aura.

In the original series,only some people could see the bit beasts,this is said in V-force.
In burst,the avatars are just metaphors (except maybe Ark Bahamut's and Spriggan Requiem's),so I think nobody can see them.
Hm, this is wrong actually, to an extent.

In Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, the characters actually call out to their Beyblades instead of their spirits most of the time. 2002 is sort of the odd one out, where way too much focus was placed on Holy Beasts all of a sudden, and this concept was abandoned again for G Revolution...

In Metal Fight Beyblade, the beasts are actually just metaphors, as confirmed by Adachi Takafumi. Therefore, there is that stuff with Ginga riding Pegasis that everybody always mentions in this 'debate', however that is just one exception.

In Burst, I did not watch the anime enough to state much, but it seemed like they were litterally just metaphors, almost never appearing within real-life, always in their separate universe.

But this discussion and that question belong in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, not here.
Yeah, in Burst they even add particle effects to make the beasts seem like holograms. It's pure visual metaphor
what is the best way to get xtreme rn? I didn't think I should make a thread, yet idk if there is a better thread for this...
(Dec. 16, 2017  3:52 AM)Dragunix Wrote: what is the best way to get xtreme rn? I didn't think I should make a thread, yet idk if there is a better thread for this...

Amaterios 7M X.

thats more of anime question so use this thread next time https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Questions

But as far as I know in BSB only those who believed in Bit Beast could see them. there was whole episode on Hillary trying to see them

In MFB I'm not sure but I guess so.

In burst no. except Boa seen Ark Bahamut's bit beast

edit:- and yeah. our Red Eye seen sR's bit beast in his fantasy
another dumb question, but are sonokong and other legit brands tournament legal?
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: another dumb question, but are sonokong and other legit brands tournament legal?

Yes. Some SonoKong parts are better manufactured than TT and Hasbro.
what would a G2 God Layer System upgrade be like? I wonder...

maybe a "quake" layer? The layer shifts like Kreis metal wheel to absorb impacts? And actually like the Kreis MW, not like sT's rubber gimmick...

also, another dumb thing...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Dragoo...Swl1lZlQdw

is this legit a MSUV or no? just wondering, as I have no experience with plastics and HMS...
I think that Spriggan Requiem is the beginning of a new Beyblade burst series.
Why? Because of the naming, I wonder that with this new series the name (Spriggan, Valkyrie, Kerbeus...) would be placed before the adjective (legend, god, guardian...)
(Dec. 16, 2017  9:38 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I think that Spriggan Requiem is the beginning of a new Beyblade burst series.
Why? Because of the naming, I wonder that with this new series the name (Spriggan, Valkyrie, Kerbeus...) would be placed before the adjective (legend, god, guardian...)

We've already get the name of next generation’s Valkyrie, which is Winning Valkyrie. (Although this has not be totally confirmed)
sorry for bothering people...

what is the best way to get WBBA God Chips? and they do perform like A# chips right??
(Dec. 16, 2017  6:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote: sorry for bothering people...

what is the best way to get WBBA God Chips? and they do perform like A# chips right??

There was a campaign a few months ago where if you bought over a certain amount, you would get a mystery bag/pocket with a Glaive and WBBA God Chip. That was the easiest way to get those God Chips, but now the best way to get it is probably to buy it with a lot.
Also, they do act like A mold God Chips