Beyblade Random Thoughts

A worn down variable is the most scary thing a blader can encounter.
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:06 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  4:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Most underrated part: Impact.

Eh, I think Spiral does a better job, about as fast and much more stamina due to being all plastic

I know, but Impact was still underrated. Plus, the Hasbro one can outspin hold.
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:06 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Eh, I think Spiral does a better job, about as fast and much more stamina due to being all plastic

I know, but Impact was still underrated. Plus, the Hasbro one can outspin hold.

Well, a lot of things can outspin Hold. It hardly has any stamina at all
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I know, but Impact was still underrated. Plus, the Hasbro one can outspin hold.

Well, a lot of things can outspin Hold. It hardly has any stamina at all

Okay. I recently read its article, and it seemed like a good staller part.
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:44 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  5:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well, a lot of things can outspin Hold. It hardly has any stamina at all

Okay. I recently read its article, and it seemed like a good staller part.

No, the reason why it's a good staller counter is that it will catch up to anything else so it will crash into the staller and hopefully knock it out
Ii it weird if my reboot acts like spiral? I launched it hard (as usual) and it caught the tornado ridge and picked up good speed like spiral! (it was on the semi flat)
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:46 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Ii it weird if my reboot acts like spiral? I launched it hard (as usual) and it caught the tornado ridge and picked up good speed like spiral! (it was on the semi flat)

Semi Flat might not came out completely and came in contact with tornado ridge
I made a wicked hasbro attack combo (well the disc is tt) it is... xcalius 2 worn variable. It's hard to control but with a good launch it can burst my best tt defence type (k2ko) easily.
(Oct. 28, 2017  11:12 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I made a wicked hasbro attack combo (well the disc is tt) it is... xcalius 2 worn variable. It's hard to control but with a good launch it can burst my best tt defence type (k2ko) easily.

you should try Polish disc and atomic driver with xcalius its dope!
Two things:

1. What are your guys' thoughts on the Kries Satan Layer, welcome addition or for collection only?
2. God Valkyrie is good? I saw the Facebook feed on the side and it says that God Valkyrie is part of the Attack trio that's been tearing up the metagame? What?
My Storm Spryzen, like the anime has a crack in it. It's super tiny, and you can't really see it, but it's there, and my brother wants luinor now.(gulp).But, unlike the anime, my Spryzen S2 seems to have no stamina. Does anyone know why? Im gonna get the master's kit launcher to see if that fixes it, but tell me your thoughts.
S2's weight distribution isn't the best for Stamina, could also be the Driver/Performance Tip it's with (for example, Unite has terrible stamina)
I noticed that, and I was surprised as it says Spryzen S2 has 5 stamina, so I was pretty confused.
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:31 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My Storm Spryzen, like the anime has a crack in it. It's super tiny, and you can't really see it, but it's there, and my brother wants luinor now.(gulp).But, unlike the anime, my Spryzen S2 seems to have no stamina. Does anyone know why? Im gonna get the master's kit launcher to see if that fixes it, but tell me your thoughts.

can you post a pic of the condition it is in
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:34 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I don't know how.

You're going to need to find a image hosting site. Imgur is recommended, but, I use ImgBB.
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Two things:

1. What are your guys' thoughts on the Kries Satan Layer, welcome addition or for collection only?
2. God Valkyrie is good? I saw the Facebook feed on the side and it says that God Valkyrie is part of the Attack trio that's been tearing up the metagame? What?

IMO I think that kS overall is pretty bad, its only strength is Burst defense and even with that it can still be easily bursted by things like gV, lS, and sX. I think it should be for collection purposes only

I didn't expect that the WBO would add gV in the attack trio either, most people have said that the spring kills the attack it could've had. I personally think that gV's attack is OK but it's not comparable to lS and sX as it has a hard time with some high-tier combos (gets shut down hard by aC and dF). Although with the new Strike God Chip it seems a bit more promising but still not on par with sX and lS.
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:34 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I noticed that, and I was surprised as it says Spryzen S2 has 5 stamina, so I was pretty confused.

The stats do not matter. They say nothing about the bey. For instance, Wyvron W2 has high defense, but in reality it has high recoil.
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:59 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:34 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I noticed that, and I was surprised as it says Spryzen S2 has 5 stamina, so I was pretty confused.

The stats do not matter. They say nothing about the bey. For instance, Wyvron W2 has high defense, but in reality it has high recoil.

That is true. I've noticed that with my Wyvern W2. Does Spryzen have higher stamina with takara? Or with a new Hasbro one?
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:01 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:59 AM)dt1000 Wrote: The stats do not matter. They say nothing about the bey. For instance, Wyvron W2 has high defense, but in reality it has high recoil.

That is true. I've noticed that with my Wyvern W2. Does Spryzen have higher stamina with takara? Or with a new Hasbro one?

If you launch it as flat as possible over the center on its stock parts, it can spin for a while.
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:03 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:01 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: That is true. I've noticed that with my Wyvern W2. Does Spryzen have higher stamina with takara? Or with a new Hasbro one?

If you launch it as flat as possible over the center on its stock parts, it can spin for a while.

Alright, nice!
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:46 AM)marutti Wrote:

Those blue stickers are just, ew. It doesn't match well with the gold at all
Unite is not ment to be a good stamina type. My unite driver is just a speed demon (not to brag) but gets out of the stadium alot . The middle part of the driver is almost flat.
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:05 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  11:12 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I made a wicked hasbro attack combo (well the disc is tt) it is... xcalius 2 worn variable. It's hard to control but with a good launch it can burst my best tt defence type (k2ko) easily.

you should try Polish driver with xcalius its dope!
polish is a disc, is that what you mean